It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: pheonix358

Merry Christmas pheonix.

Dang, you folk's really get the heat. I have not looked into your history. Have you had a chance to look into the history of your area, and if so, do you see any kind of pattern of climate change?

This year's El Nino is really playing havox with our weather here in the states.

It was almost 70 degrees here which is crazy as hell. It is usually cold and sometimes snowing around here this time of year. Strange.

Had a few drinks and I usually only have a couple, so if I post anything weird, you'll know why. LOL

Had my Christmas get together at a fine restaurant and the food was superb and the family was all behaving and everything! LOL Wonderful company and gifts! My Sister and I will be exchanging our gifts alone together next time we go out to eat which will be special.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night, you have been a busy little angel tonight. Those thread's were wonderful and so thoughtful.

I know it came from your heart.

Time for the two of you to sit back and relax.

Enjoy your time together.
edit on 24-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wis, when you finally tell your Blue Ridge Mountain story, I hope there is a big foot in it. You saw a big foot right? LOL That would be soooo cool!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I know, isn't this weather goofy. LOL!

Thank you El Nino.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Oh thank you Kat! I was so happy to make those threads for people who really need them, especially at this time. Love your images!!!! I love people's images in here, they are awesome! I don't mean to exclude anyone. I love, love, love them all!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

OK girl, you have my ears perked up since Night mentioned Big Foot.

I was talking with someone yesterday who "Swears" he saw a Sasequattes (sp) crossing the road in the Three lakes area.

I know the guy doesn't drink and I even asked him if he had been smoking some of nature's finest, and the answer was NO.

There are alot of strange things that go on up here in these woods.

Can't wait to hear your story.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Thank you El Nino.

No Hon Praise El Nino, it usually takes me four hours to clear my drive way.

Night No Bigfoot, but I sure have put a foot in my mouth at times.

Love You All

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ha Ha, yea, last year being my first year up here, I was very impressed with the snow accumulation. Dang, this year is night and day to last year.

Enjoy, If my memory serves me, we should be getting a blasting next year and the next. I have an article that states that as fact somewhere. I'm going to go and look for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ok so no Big Foot in your story Wis. That's ok, Kat has a friend who saw one which is pretty cool. Maybe you have one and don't know it yet. He has a family and they're probably decorating a tree and eating stolen cookies. Oh damn, just got ice cream cake (or was it chocolate cream pie?) , in my hair. I had a small piece of each. Couldn't wait until tomorrow. I just washed my damn hair too! Is that why they say not to drink and post?
I'm feeling silly. I promise I won't insult anyone or get obnoxious or anything. LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

OMG Night, LOL!!!

You made me spill my Nog. Too funny.

For desert.

WIS, I can't find it. And I'm not in the mood to look too hard. LOL!!!
edit on 24-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add, being very lazy today

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

OMG COOKIES! Is anyone else like me at a party...you're looking at all the amazing goodies and wish you could have one of everything, but you don't because you don't want to be a pig? LOL

edit on 24-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

We have been little pigglets all day. I cook, everyone eats. But as the cook, you must taste as you cook.

I can feel my tummy protruding. LOL!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Is that nog you're drinking spiked? Oh damn, are we breaking any rules by talking about alcoholic beverages? I swear I don't remember and I've seen plenty of posts mentioning it, so I guess we're safe. I don't want to ruin my Angelic image and get a temporary ban or something. If I ever got a ban of any kind I'd die!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My tummy is always protruding. I love me some good food, but too much I guess.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think we lost Pheonix and Wis. Is it bedtime?

At one time it was very lonely in here at night with all the time differences and all.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is another view of our Party house.

Isn't it so grand?

I guess we did. Oh well. I saw Syx earlier, haven't seen our Dragon tonight, It's still early.
edit on 24-12-2015 by crappiekat because: t

Yes the Nog is Holiday style. I've consumed 3oz's so far. Just enough to make me relaxed No less No more. I will be dreaming of sugar plums tonight. And praying I DO NOT hear a clatter on my roof. That would mean a tree has fallen on my house. NO. Don't want that.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Pictures like that just take my breath away Kat! So enchanting!!!!!

Ahahahaha I thought you didn't want to hear the clatter on the roof because you were still up and it was Santa and you should be in bed. Didn't think about a tree falling.

It is now 10:33 pm

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Kat, can I steal that pic? It would be so awesome for next year when I'm wishing people a Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I picture you and I sitting on a comfy cozy couch, looking at this scene, drinking our Holiday cheer, and laughing and crying about all the things that have happened through the year.

What a nice thought.

Oh the dog has to out.... Which one of us is gonna get up and let her out???? LOL!!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

By all means, It's yours.

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join