It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Rain: Yah funny that We hadn't thought of linking our last Story Entry to the newest ones!? LOL!! Go figure!!!
Lol!!!

Hey also this; When We catch and Release Fish, they heal quickly and do not even feel that hook in their Mouth! (Well the last one that I asked about it said He felt NOTHING!! ) LMFAO!!!

Lies! Lies I tell you! LOL! Poor fishies! They are living creatures, of course they feel pain. Your fish lied to you. That, or he likes pain.

Every time you guys talk about fishing, I'm sitting here in front of one of my fish tanks enjoying my pet fish. So soothing and relaxing and pretty watching them swim around in their pretty environment.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey Bud!! Hope You are having Fun with Ash!! Sounds like You guys will be having a great time keeping busy with everything that is going on!! Happy Holidays To You Pete!! Say Hello to Your Clan for Me Please?! Bro Hug to You Man!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ya know what? That fish did act sort of sadistic! He must have liked the hook pain!! LMAO!!!

I know how relaxing Fish can be. We had several different sized Tanks over the years. It got to be too much for Me to deal with, cleaning them and all... Even though we had some Placostamus (sp?) Fish that sucked the glass and cleaned the algae off...
We had a thirty gallon long once. It was very cool, and had so much floor space in it that we had lots of plants and rocks and set it up so they had lots of hiding places. It was very relaxing...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Martin!! Cool pic there!! Thanx for droppin it in!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I love that Image of the Samhain Maiden with Her Dragon! So VERY Cool!!

As far as PAIN: I don't handle it very well.
And Yes My Family are ALL very loving and understanding of My situation...

I have to take pain killers to take the edge off.
But after so many years of taking them,
they do NOT work as well as they used to!
That's for sure...Alas...

BUT, It Is What It Is!!

edit on 22-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hey Kat!
From You :"It's about the fact that there are some who don't pay attention to the sex of the fish they chose to keep."

Yah I know what Ya mean about the Fish's Sex! It makes for great Video!! (OOoops!! WAIT!!??!?!? I didn't mean it that way!!??????? Or di...????) LMFAO!!!...

Hope You are Well!!!
Later for now, Syx...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
My back is killing me and I may be coming down with Mark's cold. Going to watch some t.v. Hopefully watch some sci/fi or something spooky. Sweet Dreams Everyone!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Gnight Rain. I'm loggin out too. Pleasent Dreams to You and Everyone else!!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Good morning Family!

Just popping in briefly, will be back later to get caught up!!

Love to all,
jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!!!

OK ran across this Christmas ornament and just had to bring it here!!!

Is that not the cutest ever?!?

And the pixies have been helping me get everything ready for the big celebration

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good Morning All!!! The Banquet Room looks ready for a Party!!

Yes Jessie, that Dragon Ornament is cool !!!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Popping in to wish everyone in The Shed a wonderful Christmas ....

*Flitpoof*

Jane x

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane! Thanx! Happy Holidays to You as Well!!! Love Your Avatar!! Be Safe!! Syx...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Syx, great pics!!!

Waves at jacy! Hope to see you later some time!

Martin, the place looks great! Can't wait for our Christmas gathering!

That dragon ornament is perfect!!!! One of Mark's gifts is a beautiful Ice dragon, white with light blue. I even found a knight with a lance and his shield has a dragon on it. LOL Found the perfect box to put them in.

Merry Christmas Jane to you and your family! Wishing you much love and joy! HUGS!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm here...just feeling kinda....blank.

So I'm gonna cozy up and read, and if anyone would like to join me for a drink by the fire...that would be great!

If not, that's fine too. Lots to read here I'm pleased to see!

jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'd love to join you by the fire! Grabs a drinks and pulls up a big comfy chair.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Martin slowly started to notice a small hum. If she strained her ears it almost sounded like words running together. The sound seemed to slowly be getting louder. She stopped, trying to decide what direction the sounds were coming from; but the hum was so soft it seemed to be carried on the wind from every direction.

Martin closed her eyes and reached out using her mind and seeing if she could pick up on anything amiss. The first thing she noticed was sweetness. It was if someone had just opened a sugar pack standing beside you and that single grain of sugar touches your lips. Pure sweetness. And then she could feel a full body warmth. It was like you have just gotten out of the bath and have the biggest fluffiest towel just out of the dryer warm. And music, oh such beautiful music.

Martin walked down the long hallway of the magic tree, peeping into different rooms to see if she could find the joy that was teasing her senses. The further she walked the louder the hum became, until she could hear voices. Not any single voice, but what had to be thousands of voices. You could hear the jubilance in their voices and feel the joy that they were spreading.

By the time Martin reached the front door she was at a dead run. She had so much excitement she was ready to bust! Whatever love and joy they were spreading, she wanted to be a part of it. She had never felt so much love and happiness! As she shot through the front door, there in the remains of what was once a battlefield, was every forest creature she had ever seen. Singing at the top of their lungs. Slowly the others made their way out of the tree onto the battlefield. And everyone joined in singing and laughing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR MY SHED FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So we are passing out drinks? Anything good?

Hmmm let me see. Martin start digging through the kitchen. She is quickly chased out of the kitchen......Drink in hand!
Martin snuggles up by the fire with her drink.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star and CCBears
We have the sport aversion in common. I can't stand commercial team sports, I can proudly state I have never watched a game, ever. Team sports in general I find too tribal. I do like solitary achievements where the competition is with one self perhaps against one opponent as in tennis.
My personal achievements on a very amateur level have been as an equestrian (dressage), martial arts, hiking, terrain running, swimming. Now I just hike.
CCNow I deciphered your name Coca-Cola Bears jeez, silly me so simple.
Night. "Lovely fishies" quote Gollum. Ok, just go into a pristine lake, stand waist deep in the water with a bag full of sweet corn and feed the blue gills, I love doing that.
I guess I have a different approach. We caught our fish to put food on the table, raised animals to eat. It actually gave me a compassionate approach to the not the indifference to suffering and the personification we have now. There was e deep respect for them.
There may be some gorgeous wrestlers but base ball players have the most "well fitted" pants, it makes the whole thing worth while.

edit on 23-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Ach

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lovely. A pre-Christmas party, a rehearsal. I'm in. Got my blanky pillow to sit on and chunky warm socks. I'll bring a cat.
Ahh the fire is comfy, the company perfect and room for more.
Can we tell tales around the fire?

Martin what a lovely story.
edit on 23-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Fuddle Muffin

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join