It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Oh man, is this thread only haunted when I get here or what? I had posted the pic of Brent and Cody and meant to put one of Elizabeth but ended up posting the same pic of the Brothers again, so I edited the post with the right pics and then it took me to many pages back in the thread instead of here on this page.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wow, he has grown. And Cody too.

Your great Niece is a beautiful little girl.

You got a good looking bunch there. Look out Broadway!

edit on 19-12-2015 by crappiekat because: strange things going on here

Yeppers, This thread is being haunted.
edit on 19-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thanks Honey! I have a great nephew and great niece out in Colorado and a teenager step great Niece around here and A Niece and Nephew out South with a few kids each too. Enjoy your Christmas time off from work!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

This might explain our haunting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have a big family.

Good Morning Folks.

And Christmas Brownies for everyone. Enjoy

edit on 20-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OMG, coffee and...are those brownies???? YUM! I'll sit here and have some and then check out that link. GRRRRR, I posted and it screwed up and froze and wouldn't post! Had to try again!

Hello Everyone! remember...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hi Night! When You go there, check out My reply. I have been having Freeze probs here at ATS for a while now, along with another issue... (Que the eeery music!) LOL! Yes We are being Haunted!! LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Mmmmm Brownies! Thanx Kat!! These will go awesomely with My Coffee!
Thanx to whoever put on the FResh Coffee here today!!

Hello EVeryOne!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Kat left the coffee along with the awesome brownies.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hi Night! When You go there, check out My reply. I have been having Freeze probs here at ATS for a while now, along with another issue... (Que the eeery music!) LOL! Yes We are being Haunted!! LMAO!!!

I actually just replied to your post there. I mentioned having the same freezing problem and one where when I edit a post and post it, it takes me pages away from the page I posted on. Weird!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

LOL! I left one there for You too a moment ago!

Kat Thanx for putting on the Coffee!! Mmmm, Brownies and Coffee!! Woo Hoooo!!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
(Last Paragraph From previous Story Entry of Mine on Pg. 181)

Just as they were about to angle down towards the ground, the Large Red Dragon said rather loudly, "Look! Out to Sea! Toward Us here approach many Ships!!"...
The Group of flying Dragons looked out to Sea, in the direction the Red Dragon was looking. Indeed there appeared to be at least a dozen Ships, their sails puffed out full of air, sailing towards the Island of Accasia...

(Now...)
"This matter needs to be examined much more closely!" A Green Dragon proclaimed. "Let Us fly towards them at once!"

Without any remarks from any of the other Dragons, They all banked out towards the Ships. However a look of great concern was obvious on the faces of Them all.

They quickly neared the Ships and were soon overhead, forming a circle in which They surveyed The sailing vessels. From this vantage point, They could See more details of the approaching Strangers to The area.

"Do any of You notice anything odd about these ships?" Syx questioned using His telepathic 'voice'. "Look at the way they ride the waves. They sail at a perfectly level glide, and Their bow's do not break the water!!"

They all nodded in agreement with Him.
A Majestic Gold sent to the group,
"Indeed this is a strange sight! We must get even closer to these Ships. Perhaps We may find out the reason for this!?"

They all dove towards the Ships. The Ships had crews of 'Men' wandering around on the Decks. Most wore wide brimmed Hats, and carried Swords in their Belts.
Some had Pistols tucked into Their belts.

"They are all sort of Grey and whispy looking Syx!" A little Brown Dragon proclaimed. "What is going on here?!"

"Yes I see that as well!" Syx returned. "I want to do a Fly-Over on that Lead Ship and see what kind of response it will bring."...

There were 13 Ships that The Dragons could now see from this very close range.
Syx Dove down towards the Lead Ship. He leveled off at the same height as the Ship's deck and let loose with a Fire Ball that passed right through the Sails, with No apparent Damage!!

Syx followed the Fire Ball and passed through the Sails Himself!

"These are Ghost Ships!!" Syx said outloud!

The crews on the Ships began to scramble in what looked like preparation for Battle! They rolled some Cannons out of their ports, and turned, then aimed them towards the gliding Dragons!...

edit on 20-12-2015 by SyxPak because: Spelling Errrrerrr...

edit on 20-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oooooooh, Just came in quickly. I'm going to read your story entry when I get back!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ok. Have a Good One!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jessie! Have been meaning to say That for a couple days but always get sidetracked.

LOL!! Hang out some, when You have time.

Hope You are well... Syx...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
HELLO ALL..JUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF MY NEW AVATAR..SO I LOVE HER SHE IS SO CUTE AND HER LITTLE BABY..THANKS HUN FOR MAKING THIS FOR ME..SO SO LOVE IT..

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You are Welcome CC!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hi Kat! Thanx for that link. It does xplain some of the odd happenings here lately.. But not All!!?...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hi CC.

Nice to see you. Love your avatar. (Good job Syx)

How was the Birthday party? I love the young ones. They can make anything magical.

Were going to spend a quiet Christmas here. This week there is alot of bustling around, and then next week and probably until March, it will be very quiet here.

So I am expecting alot of time on my hands after the holiday. Alot of folks around here hibernate. I will be looking forward to solid ice on the lakes and some good fishing. I think winter fish taste better than summer. The meat is firmer. eh... maybe just me.
Anyway, CC, you need to have Syx take you out fishing this spring. There are some good fishing holes around where your at. Good Bass fishing. Go for the pan fish. Bluegill, etc. There fun to catch and taste good too.

And you can't forget the beautiful sights you can see being out on the lake.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

THANKS CRAPPIE..
I AM SURE I WILL BE BUSY UNTIL JUNE GETTING ALL OUR THINGS UNPACKED AND PUT WHERE I WANT THEM...LOL.. AND YES WE HAVE ALOT OF STUFF..I THINK OUR STUFF IS MORE LIKE THE HOLIDAY THINGS..I SO LOVE HALLOWEEN,EASTER AND CHRISTMAS..SYX LOVES HALLOWEEN A LITTLE MORE THEN ME..BUT CHRISTMAS IS I THINK THE ONE I LIKE MOST..WE HAVE LIKE 6 OR 8 BLOW UPS FOR CHRISTMAS..2 OF THEM ARE GLOBES...SO LOVE THEM..I SO NEED MORE BLOW UPS..LOL...SYX DONT HAVE ANY FOR HALLOWEEN AND NOT SURE WHY HE DIDNT BUY ANY YET..AS THERE WAS ONE SOME WHERE THAT WAS A DRAGON..

ABOUT FISHING WE HAVENT GONE IN SO MANY YEARS..BUT THIS IS FUNNY WHEN WE GOT MARRIED WE HAD A FEW NIGHTS IN HOTELS..THEN SYX SAID LETS CAMP AND WE DID..MAYBE WE WAS TO CAMP IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT FORGET AS WE DID HAVE A TENT I THINK..MAN I DONT KNOW FOR SURE NOW..ITS BEEN 24 YEARS AGO ON THAT..BUT WE WENT FISHING ONE DAY..I CAUGHT LIKE 10 OR 12 SUN FISH AND BLUE GILL..THE LITTLE ONES THEY WERE NOT BIG AT ALL..AND WELL SYX HAHA HE DIDNT GET NOT EVEN ONE FISH..SO HE WAS GETTING A LITTLE UPSET..HE GOT SO MAD AT HIS BAD LUCK HE THREW OUT HIS FISHING POLE IN THE WATER..HAHA...SO I SAID HERE USE MINE FOR A WHILE..AND NEVER GOT ANY WITH IT..HAHA..SO WE WENT AND HE BOUGHT A NEW FISHING POLE..THE NEXT DAY HE GOT A LEATHER BACK TURTLE..SO HE TELLS ME HE WON AS ALL MY FISH WAS LITTLE AND THE TURTLE MADE UP FOR THEM ALL...LOL..WHEN WE FISH WE DONT CATCH TO EAT THEM...DONT LIKE EATING FISH FROM THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER, THEY ARE TO MUDDY...WE CATCH AND LET THEM GO..I THINK ITS MORE OF HOW MANY WE GET TO SEE WHO WINS..NOT SURE WHAT WE WIN..LOL..OK EACH OTHER..THATS OUR WINS...
BUT YES I SO HOPE THIS COMING SUMMER WE CAN GO CAMPING AND FISHING I SO MISS DOING THAT...I SO HOPE WE CAN GET A CAMPER JUST BIG ENOUGH FOR US AND MAYBE ONE OR 2 GRAND KIDS...AS I DONT THINK WE COULD REALLY SLEEP ON THE GROUND ANY MORE WITH BOTH OF US HAVING BAD BACKS..

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS GREAT HAD LOTS OF FUN BEING WITH OUR GRAND DAUGHTER..AND EVEN THOUGH WE ARE MOVING BACK TO OUR HOME AREA..WE WILL STILL COME HERE FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS WITH HER..SO LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL..SHE SO MAKES ME SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE HER..

WELL I LIKE OT SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...TAKE CARE...

edit on 20-12-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

LOL!!!!

That's a great story. I'm sure it's one that Syx would like to forget. LOL!!! Hey, I've gotten so frustrated in fishing situation's, I have started up my engine and taken off to another part of the lake just to calm down. LOL!!

That's the fun of fishing, it's a challenge.

Hope your able to get your camper for 4. Sounds like you have some wonderful times to look forward.

Hey even Santa likes to fish.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join