It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
a reply to: TDawgRex

Skooter was less than one handful when We got Him. He's about 5 yrs old maybe now? Not sure...
Hope You are Well Bud!! Later...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:01 PM

I read this and immediately thought of my Shed-family!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I will be here hanging out for a while.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
Sorry I haven't been around much, RL keeps getting in the way.

I miss you guys!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
So much humor and love in here. AWESOME!

I just love my ATS family and our shed community is so very special to me. I laugh with you, I cry with you, I am here with you always. The people here are so amazing, it is hard to put into words my heartfelt love and appreciation for you all.

Syx, glad you finally came back to the story! I am hoping everyone will be inspired when things calm down after the holidays to continue writing and adding to our adventures. Or better yet, write now! It is difficult for me to add much as I don't like to play other people's characters, so I am waiting until others make comments in the story so I can move along. I'd feel bad if I made someone else's character say or do something when the original author of that character might have wanted to say or do something very different. I placed us in a gorgeous room in the cave and added a character for the time being.

It is a challenge right now as our Bug is missing in action. Maybe she is having computer problems, or her computer died and she'll get a new one for Christmas. I don't know. If it's necessary at some point to move the story along, we could always have her disappear as it is not uncommon for her character and we can continue our search for her and have other things happening in between time. If anyone has ideas, just put them out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
Jacy and Martin, LOVE the images and sayings! Very touching!

Gordi, your Grumpy cat images cracked me up! LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
Syx, I swear this place is haunted, I had replied to one of your posts here last night and today while scrolling around trying to catch up, I noticed you had another reply about your adorable dog. I swear the dog post was not there when I swear I was replying to what I saw as your last post. That has happened to me more than once in here.
It's the damned pixies again, I know it!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:57 PM
I should be taking the garbage out. I should be cleaning up after the whirlwind of Christmas wrappings, bows and tags and boxes and also stuff I brought up from Mom's. My bedroom looks like a cyclone hit it! Instead I'm sitting here after waking up in the afternoon hours still drinking coffee and trying to function. Goldfish tank needs cleaning too. Ok, Ok, after I read a bit on the boards, I'll move and get my butt in gear.

OH...I had my friend Diane come over yesterday and we had such a lovely time and exchanged our gifts and went to a second hand store. I got this big awesome snowman cookie jar for only 5.00. Found some musical globes, one with a unicorn and one with a teddy bear. They look brand new for really cheap! Going to give one to one of my great nephews and one for one of my great nieces just for the heck of it, not for Christmas or anything.
I wound them up to make sure they played. They were perfect! One plays somewhere over the rainbow and I forget what the other song was and they have lots of snow when you shake them up.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
Yay, it's Friday!!!

What a long week - But at least some of my online Christmas shopping made it. Just 4 more workdays to go (and, it's sad I'm already thinking about Monday).

Not much is new on my end - I picked up another large quartz crystal piece, and do have my plans for New Year's Eve already laid out. Apparently, just down the street is a hotel that does an event every year with a bunch of people my age. Although the tickets are a bit pricey, I'm thinking of going as it doesn't look like I'll have anyone to celebrate with at home. Supposed to be music, dancing, food, and my local sport team playing on the big screens.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'll be giving 2015 the finger, as it's not been a fun year overall.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
a reply to: fossilera

ooooh, I bet your crystal piece is beautiful!

Your New Years Eve sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'll be home in my nightgown snuggled up watching t.v. LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
Just for our great American friends.

Just what you need to hear for Xmas.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:44 PM
a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
This place is indeed Haunted I believe... Posts have a way of wandering off the pages here!! LOL!!
Those Ghosts make us flip off 2015, drop in crazy videos, but at the same time, some nice images, and words...
Plus I guess they help us imagine all kinds of cool stuff to write about in Our Story entries here...
So all in all it's a nice place to be!! LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
Good Morning all.

Well this little baker elf has a busy day today. SANTA IS COMING TODAY!!!

He will be tasting our goodies and visiting with the little ones today.

Hope everyone has a good day.

See ya'll later.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
a reply to: crappiekat

Good Morning Kat!! I hope You and the Little Ones have Fun today with the visit from Santa!!
I'm pretty sure You will all have a Fun time!...
Yesterday morning CC and I went with Our Daughter and Her Fiance,
to watch Our Little Grand Daughter Sadee's second Grade Christmas Program.
It was Very Fun! Those Programs are Always a Good Time.
One couldn't help, but to at least wear a Smile watching the little ones,
from Grades 1 through 4 perform Their Songs...

Oh, it started to Snow while We were on Our way there!
It was fitting and helped create a Festive Christmas Mood for the Occasion!...
It was Special as it could have Snowed the day before or after the program.
But No, it was right on time for the Event!!

Hello Everyone else!! I hope You all have a good day today! Syx...

edit on 19-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:18 PM
Have a great time Kat! Save a couple of cookies for me.

Awwww, Syx, those little ones are so fun to watch!

Having a little Christmas get together with my Brother, his daughter, her hubby and two kids tomorrow. Christmas eve, Mark and I will be going out to eat with my Sister and her family. I'll be exchanging gifts there with everyone but my Sister because she plans on her and I sharing our gifts together later in the week when we go out for lunch. Sounds special. So Christmas day will just be Mark and I and I will be able to spend some time on ATS with those who may not have anyone to be with or anywhere to go.

Have some last minute Christmas wrapping to do. Be back later my beautiful little Sheddite family!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:38 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Yes Rain, They were a teat for the Eyes to watch yesterday!

Ok soon CC and I are off to Little Sadee's Birthday Party!
She turns 8 Today!!

(Thinking to Myself: 'Why so Happy about it Syx? This confirms that Indeed You Just got Another Year Older!!!') LMFAO!!!

Ok which Present does She get Today? Hmmm, Three of These will do just fine! The rest She gets for Christmas!!! LOL!!

Have a Good One EveryOne!!!

edit on 19-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:44 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

Happy Birthday Sadee! Love your image Syx!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:25 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

Have fun Syx.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night,

Would love to see picture's of that baby. Bet he's gotten big. Is big brother still liking the little brother? LOL!!

Hope you have a great day.

Christmas I will probably be around later in the evening. Kid's will want to hang with their friends. And I have to work the next day. So it will be an early evening for me.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
a reply to: crappiekat

Here is a recent one of our baby Brent and big Brother Cody.

And here is a cute one of my great Niece Elizabeth.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>