It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Rain! I have rolled My own, for a long time. Went back to pre-rolled fairly recently, and am most likely going back to rolling My own very soon... You know, The Money thing reason...

I am on 10 mg Norco, (Vicodin like), 50 mg Tramadol, and 600 mg Gabapentin. Been doing those for like 13 years now I guess...? I have built such a tolerance that they do not work like they used to...
My lower back is on fire most of the time. Shooting pains, (like electric shock) down my left leg usually, but down both legs at times. My left calf muscle pulses constantly. Wakes Me up at times too...
So Yes there is some nerve damage there.
LAst MRI was read as
"Bi-Lateral Stenosis,(Small tunnels that nerves run through, on both sides, inside each Vertabrae, are closing up and pinching the nerves that run through there... Chronic Arthritic Activity in Lower Spinal Region."...

Ok enough of that crap. I just deal the best I can and thats about all I can do I s'pose...
Time to take Flight soon...

edit on 17-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yah I am aware of all the addictive qualities of cigs... Damn things anyway, Most times I like em. But sometimes want to just quit, again... Have quit a few times. We Went about 4 months I think was the longest time We were off of them...
The triggers, like You mentined, are what we have to change. To cut down more, or quit...
I, (and CC) tried hypnosis, well group setting, and it didn't work....
Anyway, Have a good one!!

HI EVERYONE ELSE!!! Sorry I am shot and not thinking very clearly right now...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

It might be hard, but you might be able to change by associating smoking with something negative - Easiest way to get someone to stop drinking so hard is make them so sick they'll puke. Or, in my case, make all the hard liquor taste like I'm drinking cough syrup or Robitussin. Seriously - I almost gag every-time I try the stuff.

However, while I'm on the topic of drinking, I did manage to make my own version of a mixed drink that I like - Sparkling apple cider and Irish creme (it's weird, because the creme stays in the center, and the cider takes out the alcohol; tastes like a milkshake).

Anyway, I'm still alive on my end - I can finally relax for a bit.

-foss

PS: Night, I did send a PM to her, but it's up to her if she wants to respond

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Holy crap, I'm on half the dosage that you are for gabapentin! I have spinal stenosis and nerve damage in one leg. We're a mess aren't we? Have they suggested an operation or anything? I absolutely will not have surgery on my back unless I'm about to be in a wheelchair. Do you take the gabapentin 3 times a day? Sometimes it helps just taking one or two, usually I don't take any at all, but the Doc knows the pain like that comes and goes for me. They are expensive so I'm glad I can make mine last. I know what you mean about that shooting pain. Man, it will come out of nowhere and I'm like OMG!!!!! And burns like I'm on fire! I'm also on Melatonin for pain which helps as well.

I have to laugh because I was always against being on meds and now I'm on the pain meds, high blood pressure, anxiety med, baby aspirin and then there's herbs and vitamins like Fish oil for cholesterol, cinnamon that helps with diabetes and high blood pressure, vitamin D, melatonin to sleep, multivitamin. LOL

Think I'll grab one of the dragons and go for a ride myself. I think it stopped raining.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Oh cool. I'm sure she will respond. Give it a day or two.

That concoction or yours sounds...weird, but I've tried a lot of things that I thought would be weird and loved it so you never know. Don't do it Gordi!

edit on 17-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I agree with the negative connotations Foss Bro...
I could quit I believe If I really wanted to...
I just like em too much I guess! ?
Mmmm, Coffee and a morning smoke...
Hand Cheese Grilled and a smoke afterwards..
See?! LMAO!!!
Oh speaking of Hot grilled Ham and Cheese. Here ya go Bud. I have this image here at ATS for some odd reason... LMAO!!!

Oh Foss I think that drink would taste pretty good! (Here's my address; SyxPak @ ATS.Com, so You can send Me a glass...) LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yes we are a mess Night... I had 4 surgeries on My lower spine.. Last one was a Fusion of two vertabrae. There was NO DISK left inbetween!
The 3 other surgeries were to just cut off the bulging, (exploded), Disk at like L5 S1 I think?
I reccomend NO SUGERY to those who ask, Wowever, if they had done a fusion on surgery number one, I may be a lot better off right now... I feel that strongly... Makes Me mad that Doctor would not do fusion first surgery...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Back pain can be torture sometimes. I can walk and do things but have to limit myself and be careful.

Oh look, I found a cute bunny!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm worried about Bug! Has anyone heard from her????

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

So While it's very cool to Have You back here Dawg, where are You?!
So I mentioned I'd show You a pic of Our Little Chorkie, Skooter. Well here He is.
(Sorry for the poor Image quality Bro...)...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Cute Bunny Rain.. And No I haven't heard from Her, Bug, in quite a while...
I think We have Her phone number here somewhere.. If I can find it, We'll call Her...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Oh that would be awesome. I think her last post in here was almost a month ago!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Alas Night we don't have Her number, as of now.. Will still look for it though...
It was in a message or two here a while back, but they were deleted... Maybe She is on facebook too? not sure...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TDawgRex

So While it's very cool to Have You back here Dawg, where are You?!
So I mentioned I'd show You a pic of Our Little Chorkie, Skooter. Well here He is.
(Sorry for the poor Image quality Bro...)...

Back in Wisconsin Bro! My sisters Chorkie is half the size of yours. Yours is a beast next to Bruce Wayne! LOL

We can't put a collar or harness om Bruce because my Collie loves to toss him into the air...which Bruce does not like. But without either, Trooper can't do it. And These two Dawgs do love one another.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Still against Meds myself, for the most part. I'll keep truckin' until I actually need them to move. But then again, my pain tolerance is unusually high according to the Docs.

It took 4x's the dose to put me under for my last knee surgery and the same for my hernia. Drove the anesthesiologist nuts! LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Kat and Syx and whoever else smokes, you must roll your own!!!!! I hardly pay anything now for my smokes.

No! No! No! Ya just have to suck it up (Pun intended) and quit altogether. Yes...it's hard, but it is worth it! The money saved alone these days makes it worth it.

Don't make my return to the Shed turn me back into a Sergeant! Quit! Just do it! As the ad says.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Wow...nobody's home today. Think I'll crank the stereo!

Jeez! Thanks fer depressing me Jace!

But that song does put to words my life to a degree.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
OK, OK!!!
Since so many of you have asked so nicely to see me all Christmassey.....

Ladles and Jellyspoons, I present for your edification and enjoyment....

Big G, in full Christmas Joy Mode!

May the joy of the season be upon you!
BigG

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good Morning Bud, and Everyone else!! Gordy I love the images. Especially that last one!! LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Unsure what to do now, Syx decided maybe a scouting mission flight was in order.
He said his goodbyes, for now, to everyone and gave CC and the Young Bragons a hug and kiss before heading off to the Dragons Keep...

Soon there He asked the Dragons if they would like to go on a flight with Him to survey the area, and the rest of the island of Accasia to be sure there were no threats.

Some of the Dragons were sleeping, and awakened after Syx gad finished His Question. They asked for a repeat of His words, which Syx obliged.
Yawning as He spoke, a small Blue Dragon asked Syx, "Why would You think there may be any problems in this land of beauty, and Peace?"

Syx replied, "You never know when danger will show up on Our doorstep. Sometimes calm and boredom breeds dissent..."

"True words Syx." A larger Grey Dragon said. "Also when everyone is at ease, trouble can stalk up at any given moment, and catch Us unaware..."

"So true My grey Brother. So true..." Syx said as He walked into the clearing next to the Keep. "I am leaving. Anyone who wants to join Me is more than welcome to do so." He said as He took to the sky.

More than a dozen Dragons were soon in the sky flying along with Syx. It was a beautiful sight seeing the different colored Dragons take flight into the morning sky. Lightly lit from the rising Sun, and barely any clouds around, their wings took on a Luminescence Glow...

After completing one lap around the island, Syx thought to have a short rest on the ground. He mentioned that fact to the rest of the Dragons, and they thought it a good idea as well...

Just as they were about to angle down towards the ground, the Large Red Dragon said rather loudly, "Look! Out to Sea! Toward Us here approach many Ships!!"...

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join