It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Lorraine!
I'm not sure if I have any pics with the church in... I haven't taken any of it, but it might be in the background somewhere?
I'll have a look later.

They tried to convert it into a convalescence nursing home a while back, so it has a series of en-suite rooms on the 1st floor if I'm not mistaken. Big open plan area where the pews used to be.
It's in quite poor condition now, and needs a lot of work, but it's a very rare opportunity to acquire a large and very unique property with great potential (if you have the time & money!!)

I've had an OK day so far, was working (putting decals on a van) this morning, then came home early and made a biscuity flap-jack type of tray bake! It turned out GREAT!! Very tasty, with a wee bit of a crunch among the chew! LOL

G

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS! Im here on my phone with no glasses so hope the spelling is ok.?
Hope you have a good day.

Hi everyone else!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg they took 3 vials the bloodsuvkers!!lol.
We have a Chorkie here named Skooter. When i get on my purer I'll post His pic...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Do you have any pics to show us of this church?

Here you go Night

I could stagger home from Gordi's in under half an hour LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Oooooh, buy it and we can all move in! Gorgeous place! I hope someone has the time, energy and finances to fix it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm tempted Night

Really tempted, still throwing logistics around here, but rest assured there are many members of ATS that I'd invite to opening party.

It comes with a seaside bar.........................

I'll let Gbro explain that.............Or not................You have to experience it to appreciate it

£60,000 to buy then do it up unknown cost so far, plus the planning permission and I don't know Scottish law, got some friends looking into it, tentatively.

Cody

edit on 14/12/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Do you have any pics to show us of this church?

Here you go Night

I could stagger home from Gordi's in under half an hour LOL
Cody

The building you can see on the right of that picture.... Is My flat!
Cody could be home in 30 steps!!

And the seaside "Ocean Bar" was where The Shed folks (at the Gathering) sat on the rocks sharing drinks!
(Directly behind where the photographer must have stood to take that photo!)
THERE!

(You can see the church in the background of that one, taken "In" the Ocean Bar!!!)

BigG

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Cody
May I come too. Here's my resume.
Cooking skills are great.
Excellent at arguing.
Can use a chain saw.
Will make you feel like I am actually listening.
Beverage of choice Guinness, Red wine, Whisky and Cognac.
Can only drink dark roast Arabica, espresso ground, coffee.
I can be nice if it pleases me.

Will there be a vote? I will pay you to vote for me. No that's illegal. Can I black male some one? Darn illegal too.

Gordi do you by chance speak Scottish Gaelic?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

That is a very cheap house!

I have converted a 20m x 10m ex church into a home. It was not hard and can be done without altering the building at all.

Many of these places here, are heritage listed and this often leads directly to the building's ruin. It is so stupid, but the 'preserve everything' wackos just can't seem to make the obvious connections.

That church would be a real fun project!

P

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I agree with Dawg, one earns it.
But it is a little tricky. Since I despise any kind of commercial team sport I have to be careful. I will agreeably ask people how the game went, nod and say "Oh", "To bad" or "That's great" and hope they aren't paying attention to my timing. I just keep them going so very few ever find out I don't have a clue of what they are talking about.
Hard working.
Helpful.
And I must admit I am probably not the best person to give you advice on adapting. I am very proud and all ways stand my ground to great irritation to some people. But then I know who I can trust.

It is a complicated question. Or rather the answer is complicated.
I would go for the UP. Less people more wild life.

Hay Dawg I was gone for thirty years. hmm

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Like you, I adapt to the circumstances when it suits me too. As many here can attest and others who personally know me, I am very hard headed and don't suffer fools lightly. Display a lack of common sense around me and I go all Sergeant on the individual.

I do have many people here in my neck of the woods who do like me. And there are also others who I have hurt their feelings one to many times because...well, they're idiots. They don't seem to like me to much. Hehe. Eff 'em, I don't have time for stupidity.

Could be because I'm a tad conservative...(not a Repub), and I don't buy their proggy line of thinking. Mainly because I have seen it fail to many times.

edit on 14-12-2015 by TDawgRex because: just because

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For Crappie

It says Merry Christmas in Danish.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here's is a little feller who's looking for a good home.

Any One? I don't have room for a dragon, all though it would be practical for starting the wood stove.

Dawg how refreshing. I am bull headed. Don't step on me or any one when I am around.
I should try to be a little more patient.
Funny thing is people usually take a liking to me even though I have glass sharp edges.
And I love the old folks, but youngens unless they have manners are best served staying out of my way.
I don't give them any slack.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow Cody, at first I thought you were just kidding. That would be absolutely amazing if you could get that place! And imagine all the fun you and Gordi would have! Oh my God, I can just hear your tales now. LOL

Love the ocean bar Gordi!!!!

Hi Wis, Pheonix and Dawg!!!!!

I did it! I made my seashell Angels and they came out great! So pleased with myself! In the past, I would always run downstairs to Mom's and show her whatever I crafted. She always loved the things I made and was very happy to see my things. It was so disappointing and sad that I couldn't do that today, but I felt her spirit with me and I'm sure she was smiling. I made about 7 of them while listening to Christmas tunes.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I did it!

Of course you did. Now Prove It!

Pics or it didn't happen.

(Actually I just want to see them, but then, this is ATS.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I agree with Dawg, one earns it.
But it is a little tricky. Since I despise any kind of commercial team sport I have to be careful. I will agreeably ask people how the game went, nod and say "Oh", "To bad" or "That's great" and hope they aren't paying attention to my timing. I just keep them going so very few ever find out I don't have a clue of what they are talking about.

While the Pack may be a commercial endeavor, they are also the one and only team in the NFL that will never go anywhere. That endears them to their fans who can still buy shares in the team. No other team can lay claim to that.

In addition, if you go to GoComics.com, and look at todays "Ripleys Believe it or Not", you see that it would take a 1000 years to get season tix. Now THAT'S loyalty! LOL

edit on 14-12-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wis, I LOVE the kitty image! As for the dragon in the stocking I introduced him either last year or the year before in here. Isn't that an awesome image? Posted him recently in the dragon thread that Syx has.

Pheonix, I'll try to have hubby post pics for me. He is sick with a cold right now though.

Hi Dawg!!!!

edit on 14-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Where the hell is Bug and kat and Jacy and...others? Was there a party and I was invited? LOL Time to send out the faery search party. If that doesn't work, I'll use the dragons.

Ok, I'll send out the elves too.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My day out with my friend Linda today. Going out for lunch, have to stop at the bank and the cemetery and shopping and whatever running around she might need to do. It will be a busy day.

Have a lovely day everyone!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Here I am.

Just doing what I do. LOL!!!!

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join