It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just a quick fly by and HELLO!!!! I will stop by tonight and get caught up.

Please keep Paul's grandmother in your thoughts & prayers. She had a stoke. They were able to do surgery to stop the bleed but we are unsure of the damage done. I will update more as I know.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

OMG Jessie sorry to hear this! We will keep You guys in our thoughts.. I hope Paul's GrandMa will be ok... Hoping for the best...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

THANKS..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks Syx!

They have said that the surgery was a success and that there is no more bleed. She is heavily sedated but she was aware so she knows we are there. Now we just wait to see what damage has been done.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Like I mentioned Jess, I wish Her the best... I have my fingers crossed for that...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hi Martin

I'm sorry to hear about Paul's Grandmother. Prayer's coming your way.

HEY Everyone !!

I have been decorating the last couple of days. Busy Busy.

Doing some baking today and more decorating. I think I am gonna decorate one of my outside evergreen trees. I found some red glittery bows in all my stuff. I'm alittle nervous about getting on the ladder. Sometimes I can be such a chicken.

Weather has been cold. Woke up yesterday to 8 degrees. AWWWW Today we are actually in the high 20's. Was suppose to go Deer hunting tomorrow, but because of a mix up, my little trip was cancelled.

Oh well, Not too bummed out. Sitting outside in a field for 8 or so hours, I think I can let that one go. I like fishing better.

Well, I am off to go decorate my Little tree. If I'm not back soon.
LOL!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks Syx!

They have said that the surgery was a success and that there is no more bleed. She is heavily sedated but she was aware so she knows we are there. Now we just wait to see what damage has been done.

My thoughts and prayers are with Grandma and the family. I hope the damage was minimal and with therapy she will improve greatly!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I bet your little tree will be beautiful! Most of my house is decorated for Autumn/Thanksgiving, but last night I put a big red bow over one of my paintings and put a pretty red bow around one of the post's of my bed with a silver metal angel hanging.

Usually after Thanksgiving get together, I come home and start decorating for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Hope your day is going well. When I saw my friend Diane last week, she made me a painting of a mermaid!!! I hung it over my T.V in the living room.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I seem to have lost the ability to quote LOL

The cuddle monster and I are hoping to move into our love nest next year (Hence all the work right now saving the deposit) But I would love a front door that makes people stop in wonderment.

I'll be calling on True for security advice

Guys I'm sorry for not replying, but you are all in thoughts and candles and positive thoughts are sent to you all every evening.

Cody

edit on 23/11/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/11/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well I'll tell ya, I usually start decorating on Thanksgiving too.

But folks around here start the beginning of November. I guess it has to do with the weather. Who wants to be putting up Christmas lights in cold snowy weather. Annnnd, alot of people start decorating indoors also. I think it might have something to do with the tourists. When Deer season starts we get alot of people up here. Anyway.....

I got the bug this weekend seeing all the roads and shops decorated. Heck we just got a truckload of christmas tree's where I work. People come up here hunting and what not, and from what I'm told, they sell around 300 tree's throughout the season, folks take them back down with them.

So yea, it's alittle early for me too. I'm just putting out what is wintery stuff, not the manger.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey Cody, whatttts uppp.

I haven't been around too much either. R.L. gets crazy some times.

Keep on working while ya can. Your dream is just around the corner.

Are you thinking of carving a door, like the one Night put up? WOW if you are. Lots of time and love in a door like that.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

All cool here

I was thinking goth door, kinda imposing but I wanted a way to make it inviting, now I'm playing with the idea of a goth theme playing with nature.

I'm confused LOL

Still getting used to being a resurgent parent, if that makes sense ?

Doors are strange things they open when you least expect, so love needs to be shown as well.

Gears still grinding ................................... I'm no artist....................Just feel what the wood wants to be, and hope to get it right.

We'll see

Cody

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It makes sense.

I can't wait to see your plans.

Are solid door expense where your at?

I was just checking out doors here in the states. Solid Mahogany door under $1000.00.USD.

www.etodoors.com...

So if you were gonna do this, would you actually carve into the door or blend other pieces of wood that you have carved?

I guess I'll go look what they got here.
edit on 23-11-2015 by crappiekat because: to add, being very lazy today

edit on 23-11-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night, just saw ya.

Don't you just love it when you get a gift that someone has made for you? I do. It just means so much more.

I tell my kids that all the time.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers. She is doing MUCH better this evening. She is sitting up with assistance and although slurred she can talk. With therapy she should recovery great!

As for Christmas decorating, I'm done. I bought a Star Shower this year so all I had to do was stick the stake in the ground, plug it in, fix the aim, and viola - house decorated!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Thoughts with your family Martin ...my Dad suffered a major stroke a few years ago.

Check out some of the new ideas regarding stroke - especially early diagnosis stroke.

He has many other ill's and is 83 ... but is still hangin' in there !

PS. Hope no-one nicks your star shower !

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

All cool here

I was thinking goth door, kinda imposing but I wanted a way to make it inviting, now I'm playing with the idea of a goth theme playing with nature.

I'm confused LOL

Still getting used to being a resurgent parent, if that makes sense ?

Doors are strange things they open when you least expect, so love needs to be shown as well.

Gears still grinding ................................... I'm no artist....................Just feel what the wood wants to be, and hope to get it right.

We'll see

Cody

Mad bike feature bro !

Hell bike - comin' at ya !!

( think ghostrider on roids ! )

Or a nice Trumpy or some such likeness ...

Ed; Think of the architechture ...

Sprockets for the backing plate on the closed fist door knob

Chain links covering the door jamb

Escutcheon plates shaped - as mini skulls !

With a real a skeleton key for your mortice locks !!

Oh may as well add a viewer flap/mail hole with an external view of knuckle dusters as it comes up.

edit on 24-11-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers. She is doing MUCH better this evening. She is sitting up with assistance and although slurred she can talk. With therapy she should recovery great!

As for Christmas decorating, I'm done. I bought a Star Shower this year so all I had to do was stick the stake in the ground, plug it in, fix the aim, and viola - house decorated!

That's good news Jess! Hope Grandma continues to improve!

Your star shower thingy sounds awesome!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes Kat, handcrafted gifts are awesome!!! I love to make and receive them!

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join