It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
(LMFAO!!!!!)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, I was going to give an update, but then Firefox wiped out the post before I could put one in.

The short form is that just like with my "pressure" headaches, I found that caffeine saved my night - I went out to support my best friends' band, and that was nice. The bad part was the one friend I wanted to see did show, and either both of us were incredulously shy...or we just clammed up. I wasn't too happy with myself, and to add insult to injury, some guy started hitting on her after I got my courage back
. The only good part is that she's with my friends who are in the know of what I wanted to say, so I'm crossing fingers that puts the odds in my favor.

Tonight ends interesting enough though - Either I'm bowling by myself...or another person might be joining me

And, for all of you asking for a recording, it's in the works - I was invited to play in a group once I get decent over the next few months; with an instrument of my choice.

-foss

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss Bud! I have lost long posts in the past and learned that if I want to write a long reply or post, I do it on a notepad, then copy/paste it here! Saves some aggravation from losing those long posts!! LOL!!

Oh James, I won't make any FireFox jokes!

Oh I do hope Your Friends will help balance the scales for You! The Friend of Whom You speak, is She the Gal who was long lost then re-entered Your Life? I hope all works out in Your Favor.

Bowling?!?!? Last time I went, I fell and am still going through hell with the elbow I fell on. No I wasn't drunk. Was Stone Cold Sober. Somehow It became infected with staph, and two surgeries, 11 days in the hospital, and 20 days after that on a Bag Interveinious antibiotic daily, I am still a hurtin Dragon. Well My left Wing is still ailing Me... Makes Me fly in circles, if You can picture that!! LMAO!!!

Good to see You around more often Foss!
Looking forward to a music video from You Man!! Later for now, Syx...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I hope so too, because so far my luck hasn't been all the best lately - What's killing my soul here is that to me, this only compares to me practicing a solo for years, only to get in front of everyone and have the instrument fail just before the concert begins. Can't even bring myself to tell her how I feel either - I'm just so afraid of losing her again; the last time, it was almost the death of me.

Sometimes I think emotions are a burden, this is one of those times.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Bug, love the new little duck avatar!

Syx, always love the dragon pics! No more bowling for you young man/dragon, you're dangerous! LOL

James, yes emotions are indeed a burden! Good luck with the girl, hope things work out nicely for you! Can't wait to see your vid!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedders,

ATS was being attacked the other night. Everytime I would try to log on, my anti-virus went on overload. So I have been staying away.

Dang Syx, When you said your wing makes you fly in circles, It got me giggling. Oh my, what a sight.

All kidding aside. I hope you are getting the care that you need, and that you take care of yourself.

Oh Foss, All I can say is, If it's meant to be, it will be. Looking forward to your video.

To everyone, I hope everyone has a peaceful and safe Sunday. With all this crazy stuff going on in the real world, it can be alittle nerve rattling. No matter where you are in the world.

I am off to work. My kids call me the "Baker Elf" Ha Ha. Never thought I would be considered one of Santa's little helpers.

LOL!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Just be honest with Her Foss. Tell Her she is always on Your mind and has been for years... She will get the hint. I'd hope... You will do fine...

edit on 15-11-2015 by SyxPak because: spelling errrrorrrrs.....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Kat that is a silly image now isn't it? LOL!!! Trying to find something like that in a gif... It would be a riot!! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
BigG's back in da house!

I was away over at the Island again, for my nieces 18th birthday bash.
I now have a well deserved hangover! ... and you all missed me dancing! (Thankfully!)

The avvy is lookin good Mike!

I'm off to catch up on the threads...

BigG

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Welcome back Gbro

Been a relaxing weekend here .............................. and a day off tomorrow

Currently working on tomorrow's hangover LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You've gone and did it now Kat! The pixies heard you were a baking elf and now expect you in the kitchen. LOL

Awww Syx, that was nice advice for foss and it would work magic I'm sure!

Gordi, sounds like you had a great time!! You always have a great time. I'm moving in with you.

Cody, you made me chuckle with your working on 'tomorrow's' hangover. LOL

Kat is taking our orders for Christmas goodies. I want some kind of rich chocolate cake and pretty cookies.

Gordi and Cody and Syx will be working on some good drinks.

Oh wait...Thanksgiving first. Um...I promise us ladies will do all the cooking, but only if you guys clean up the mess afterward.

I've been decorating for weeks now. We have pumpkins with flowers in them, candles with autumn leaves around the base, Big vases of autumn colored flowers, Pumpkin shaped bowls put aside for soup... looking a lot like Thanksgiving. Everyone will get a little scroll to write down what they are thankful for. When you finish, tie it with the ribbon provided and place it in on the leaf shaped platter.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awww Syx, that was nice advice for foss and it would work magic I'm sure!

Gordi, sounds like you had a great time!! You always have a great time. I'm moving in with you.

Cody, you made me chuckle with your working on 'tomorrow's' hangover. LOL

Hahaha, I was going to say the same!

Everything looks sooo beautiful and smells wonderful!

Bug, love the new little duck avatar!

Thank You! I thought he was the happiest duckling I have ever seen, until I saw this One!

But my husband disagrees, what do you all think?

edit on 15-11-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Awww, both ducks are cute as hell. I like the one you have in your avatar swimming.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

We shall see - I gave it my best, but I'm expecting the worst possible scenario. My heart's still going a mile a minute. It's hard, because between the precog dream before I found she was back, to seeing her in person, my intuition keeps bringing me back to her. I actually had another dream recorded down last week, and I'm curious to see if me telling her causes it to play out.

It's a shame I don't have a solid place to practice tonight, because I think the music would sound especially beautiful; It's one of the few ways I can truly express what's going on in my head. But tomorrow I get to play for a few solid hours.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer
Bug – I love your new avatar! It just screams spring!!!! How adorable!!!

Syx – Talking to yourself again I see. LOL I can’t get the picture of you flying around in circles out of my head. That would be so funny. Your pop top pic cracked me up!!

Foss – I too have learned the hard way. I now write everything in word and then copy / paste it back into ATS. Good luck with your girl! I’ve got my fingers crossed for ya!! She would be so very lucky to have you!!!!

Crappie – ATS and viruses are giving me a fit also. I guess as much as ATS wants the truth known many want it shut down. So is the baker elf making anything good today?

Gordi – Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Night – Hey sweetie! I hope things are going well with you. I would love to see all of your decorations, it sounds like your house is so inviting!!!

Cody – So how did the hangover turn out???? LOL

Well here we are back at Monday and I am back at my desk. But don’t worry, I’m not working too hard. I have to ease back into it. HAHAHA I hope everyone has a great day!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Cody – So how did the hangover turn out???? LOL

I didn't give it chance to develop
Tomorrow's looking bleak LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Waves at Martin and Cody! Ok, what'd you guys do with the others? Are they hiding?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm innocent Night

Just tending the dragons and looking after the bar.

*Whistles nonchalantly*

Cody

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Well what are you waiting for? Make me a magic drink...or two.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm just back from band practise with my new Hooley!

it's going quite well, and we should be gigging again early in the new year. YAY!

did someone mention a drink??

I'm off to catch up on the other threads...

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!! WooHooo!!!!

BigG

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join