It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Foss!!!!!!! Good to see you as always! Hope you feel better soon Honey! How is the violin lessons coming along????

Syx, Man were we ever worried about you and CC! Well, I know I was! Man, it was hard work trying to keep all those dragons calm. They searched everywhere and couldn't find you and were pretty upset about that. A couple of the rebellious ones were taking dibs on who might be the next dragon Lord.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!! I just love seeing this place hopping!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed! (Where is the coffee? I have none here at home, and have a bad case of Dragons Breath...
) Oh Cool, CC is going to get me some!! Thanx CC!

Oh to add: If there are any Dragons who wish to take The Lead Gaurdians role, they can fight Me for it! (Might not be too hard to beat Me though, as I am feeling pretty old anymore...) LOL!!

Almost time for Coffee! CC should be back soon...

Funny. I noticed this Dragon had three ear rings in His Left Ear. One torn out... I have three in My Left Ear!! LOL!!
edit on 12-11-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Guys! CC is back with my coffee!! Thanx CC!
Rain look above this post about other Dragons taking over...
Jessie, Cute Pic!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Great pics Jess and Syx!

Put those other dragons in line and show 'em who's boss Syx!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, It just started to snow here. They said 6:45pm. Almost to the second. Wow! They are really paying attention.

It is our first Winter storm, and even through I get nervous because of hazard's, I am excited.

Winter is a very magical place here. You see things that you never noticed. Like, how the light touch's one place during one season, and how that light show's you a completely different picture in another season.

Hope everyone is warm and snug.
edit on 12-11-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Violin lessons be coming along quite nicely - the instructor has been on vacation for a couple weeks, so I've been popping in the headphones and playing in a quiet corner of the apartment. How's everything on your end?

a reply to: SyxPak

Glad to see you made it back onto here Syx!

a reply to: crappiekat

So far, not much of the storm came our way - I don't live close to any of the major lakes, so it's been a typical windy, soggy fall day up here. I'm guessing the winter part is supposed to happen Friday?

I'm also happy to report I can use my leg again - The pain finally went away early in the morning, so I'm not staying up too late tonight.

-foss

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Oh Fos, I am so glad you are feeling better.

It sucks to not feel good.

I wonder if you would fair better down south?

I have always thought about how I will handle old as I age.

Now-a-days they have some pretty awesome testing that will allow you to take a peek of your future health.

If I was in my 20's I would definetly look into that.

edit on 12-11-2015 by crappiekat because: running sentences, sorry

edit on 12-11-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

edit on 12-11-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OMG, I am laughing my butt off.. I just saw a deer take a nose dive slipping on the forest bed.

THE DEER IS FINE

It was just hysterical. LOL!!!!!

Holy Crap, the wind is starting to pick up. Here comes the nasty.

I'm gonna be around for a while.
edit on 12-11-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Naw, it's too warm down south - I'm not opposed to the heat, but the humidity would be the death of me. MI is nice 3 out of the 4 seasons (and nice all year if you either live close enough to walk to work or no-one is on the roads in winter - I hate the snow, unless I don't have to go anywhere.)

I wouldn't mind some of the more mountainous regions though - I'd love to wake up to that in the morning.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey Kat and foss!!!!

Glad your leg is better and that you are doing well with the violin foss! I'm with you...it's too hot in the South. Not thrilled with snow either unless I'm not out in it for long.

Been trying to hang in there. Sorted through some of Mom's things today and came up crying my eyes out. Found a huge stack of cards that Mom and Dad had given to each other over the years...so much love! A house filled with so many memories and mementos. Slowly we are each taking things we wanted or had given to them. Just so sad to see the apartment without them and their possessions going like that. Even though we all knew it would happen, I don't think anyone is ever prepared for that. Trying not to think about where I'll live next and what it will cost and then the Doctor's appointment at the beginning of December. Sometimes I just wish I could sleep through everything and not have to deal with it.

Kat, the snow can look magical, especially at night when it's all sparkly and of course around Christmas.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I can understand that. The humidity really is hard on a person down there.

I remember about 5 years ago we went to fish, and it turned out to snow in January down there. we were wearing our carhardt's to go fishing. It was cold. Not as cold as in Chicago. That's why we went down there. To warm up abit.

Anyway, I remember taking a shower and not being able to dry off, and saying to myself, "Damn, Now I remember why I hated living down here." LOL!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well now we are in an open space between the clouds. No snow, but in about five minutes we will be back into it.

There is nothing to do. There is no reason to shovel it, ya just gotta enjoy watching it fall.

I love it!!!!

But the wind is scary

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I love that picture.

It always makes me feel calm.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hey All!!! Thanx for the welcomes! I feel much better now that I know You all know CC and I are doing fine. Being offline sucks!! LOL!!! You know, hard to get in here to say Hello!!!

Rain I am going to straighten those rebellious Dragons out!!! Man I never thought they would turn on Me!! All will be Well in the Dragons Keep soon enough!
(Hugs to You for what You are going through Rain...)

Kat I am glad You like the snow. I don't as much as You, but do appreciate the beauty of it all! Just the cold Is what I don't like. But without that, I guess no snow...

James Man, Good to see that Your leg finally got better! I have been through a lot of that Myself so I can totally understand it all!!

Ok time to head to the Dragons Keep. I have some business to attend there!!! I'll be back soon. I Hope everything here will work out for the best... Bye for now.. Syx...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh forgot this. I just entered a Story in the Short Stories Forum. You can go HERE if You would like to read it... Just some musings from Me...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I agree with You Here Kat! It is a peaceful image isn't it? Very cool!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well sorry to say I haven't done any talking to The Dragons yet. And now have to go attend some real life matters.

Good night to You ALL! Hope Your evening is good!

(Wing Beats can be heard as Syx flies off into the Night...)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ooooooh, love the blue dragon! That would make an awesome avatar for you! Hint, hint!

Read your story and enjoyed it!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I like when you call me Rain. My Mom called me that sometimes and my Sister does.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join