It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

This is the rare original version - listen to Stevie Ray own it with his wailing guitar !!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow, I take off for a while and the place is hopping with good food, music and drinks! Awesome!!!!!

Well, looks like we will be moving in the Spring sometime. Hate to be forced into things, but we are both on limited incomes and there is nothing we can do about it. I will miss my yard swing and all the trees and the gorgeous garden Mom and I made through the years. I can look right out my bedroom window and at night you can see the steeple of an old church lit up. It is peaceful. There are trees in the yard and across the street, nice neighbors...sigh.

I will hopefully be able to keep my internet or I will surely lose it. And if I can't smoke there I will surely go insane or be awfully crabby to say the very least. OK, let's not dwell on that crap. One day at a time and there is a party to be had so...pass me a good strong drink. A few black Russians will do just fine. That's one of my favorite mixed drinks! I had to explain because, you know Gordi!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: peppycat

Dancing's good

It's Saturday night and I'm about to get on the coffee table

Cody

You build 'em mate ...

Bro

If you, Rod, Gordi myself and a few others ever got together at the same time we'd have the ultimate thread ............... Or a lifetime ban LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Probably a life time ban. LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ooooops, double post!
edit on 7-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Wow, I take off for a while and the place is hopping with good food, music and drinks! Awesome!!!!!

Well, looks like we will be moving in the Spring sometime. Hate to be forced into things, but we are both on limited incomes and there is nothing we can do about it. I will miss my yard swing and all the trees and the gorgeous garden Mom and I made through the years. I can look right out my bedroom window and at night you can see the steeple of an old church lit up. It is peaceful. There are trees in the yard and across the street, nice neighbors...sigh.

I will hopefully be able to keep my internet or I will surely lose it. And if I can't smoke there I will surely go insane or be awfully crabby to say the very least. OK, let's not dwell on that crap. One day at a time and there is a party to be had so...pass me a good strong drink. A few black Russians will do just fine. That's one of my favorite mixed drinks! I had to explain because, you know Gordi!

See it as fresh start Night

Keep the memories fresh and happy my friend.............................Now it's time to make new ones

New views, new horizons, and a fresh dragon egg to hatch

Cody

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

You sending me the dragon egg?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nope

I'm nurturing an angel until she realises she's ready to fly

Moddy

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOVE IT.

I love me the sound of a good guitar.

Pass the vodka, Night needs a drink.
edit on 7-11-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Nope

I'm nurturing an angel until she realises she's ready to fly

Moddy

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Here ya go Night.

One Black Russian.

Don't be shy. Let me know when yer ready for another.

link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Timely

LOVE IT.

I love me the sound at good guitar.

Pass vodka, Night needs a drink.

Waves hello to Timely!

Yeah, where's that drink????

Hiya Kat!

link   

Oh that was fast! Yay!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hi Night, Still here. Watching the movie, "Last of Shela" Good spookey mystery.

www.youtube.com...

My pumpkin turned out to be great. Everyone liked it. I will be making it on Thanksgiving.

If you need another Black Russian, just let me know. I'm playing Bartender tonite.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello. (echo) Hello?

So if I wish to jump in on the tale here how do I find it?
It is a very looooong thread. I have searched. Should I just take a plunge and see what happens?

I do like the attitude "in here" very kind.
Oh dear.......

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hey walkIn,

Welcome, Glad your here. Things seem to be slowing down. We have plenty of food, and libations.

I am having a beer and having some of Cody's Fried Chicken. Yum.

Pull up a chair and join us.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Hey walkIn,

It made me giggle "WalkIn" perhaps there are "walkins"

Pull up a chair and join us.

Well I don't know where to begin. If I could find the end of a story I could start there or...

I get bored so easily with the ordinary " So who are you? " chatter in the work place.
Once, in a new job, I started telling this new co-worker, while we are working,(because she kept bugging me about where I came from) how different my life was after I entered the "Victim protection program".
When she started to tear up because my story was so sad I told her I was just kidding and asked her if she didn't find it odd that I was laughing about it and that it only took me about three minutes to account for my whole life?

Well it is a nice silent evening. I am a sort of a "care-taker", for a dog. Yes, I am not making that up. A dog. Mention of her can be found else where.
Does the story continue, I have been thinking of a plot.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yay, you made it to the Shed! The story at first was all over the place with people sort of having their own story line and all. It was fascinating and fun. Right now, there is a group of us who are trying to help a winged faery who a witch turned into a ghost. LOL I play my avatar Night Star, a regular elf and have different characters I brought in like Pesky the pixie, a baby dragon who will eventually be a miniature dragon when he grows up, his name is Sky. I also have a white wolf I simply call wolf. There is a large black wildcat called Hugo with rainbow colored wings and...Others who pop in. I'll let the others explain their own characters to you. We will all be getting back to the story soon I hope, so you'll get an idea when you see us posting.

If you'd like, you could either join us in our quest or make up your own adventure and maybe we can all meet up in that adventure as well as our own. Anything goes at the shed so...have fun!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh yes, ready for the next black Russian. They relax me.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

LOL! Love the sloth image!

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join