It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! LOL

Well done you(s)!!

G

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hahaha! Oh it did indeed happen. I'm a big kid at heart.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! It's wonderful that your

friend likes to have fun, too!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh Night I would have loved to have seen you guys with everyone cheering you on!!! And how great that you won!! Woohoo!!

And we made it half way through the week! Woot woot!

Hey Gordi!!! Hey Bug!!!!
Cat hope you are feeling better!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Love your story entry!

I've been trying to write mine but I am having a hard time for some reason, writers block?!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi Bug! All writers get writers block now and then. You'll come up with something!

Hi Martin, funny commercial! LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer
Thank you sweetie!!! I totally understand the writer's block. I have been working on a story for Halloween so for some reason this story just flowed right out. Take you time, I know I panic if I'm in a rush.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Paul walked around saying that forever. I love commercials. I think Subaru are my favorites.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: fossilera
Foss – So good to see you stopping by!! I would LOVE for you to post some links to you playing, that would be awesome!! This has to be my favorite right now (of course it helps that The Phantom is probably my favorite music EVER)

Careful now - Said person in the video happens to be a celeb crush of mine
. She's one of the motivators for my picking the instrument; my intention is to not play it classically (that's why I got my trumpet; I was trained classical there, so more of my music on the beautiful side comes from there). I'd love to play it as a rock instrument, and I'm nowhere near the recording stage.

I'm exhausted, so on to bed!

-foss

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Just keep practicing and learning my little friend, you'll get there.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That is a crush I can totally understand.
She is not your typical classical performer. I love that they are using her in the football commercials now

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Greetings Sheddites and lurkers!

My Nephew from Colorado, his lovely wife and two beautiful kids are coming for a visit today. Yay!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Stop by, say hello! Tables are set with pumpkins and Autumn colored flowers and candles. Always something being cooked or baked for your pleasure. Cool and comfortable weather if you prefer to sit out. The pixies and faeries have been busy decorating for Halloween. Spooky at night with little lights and scary decorations. BOO!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hello Shedpeeps!

I had the day off today!
Took my boys down to the shops, let them buy a couple of xbox360 games (with their own money they saved!) then took them for a walk around a Loch, then on to an adventure playground with zipline slide and HUGE big wooden framed swings, then onto lunch at my pals snackbar where I received a nice visitor!
A lovely wee Dragonfly!

Sat on my shoulder for the best part of 10 minutes! Enjoying the sunshine.

A Great wee day!

Oh, and last night I announced that I had finally found my new "Hooley" for my wee band "BlonnaHooley"!!!
Yup, The Boys are BACK!!! LOL

BigG

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh Gordi, I just love this pic of you! Cool little friend you got there!

Yay, I knew you'd get a band going!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

YEA!!!!!!!!! The band is back together!!!

Party time. Now get to work. Looking forward to some utube video's.

Morning all. Well I am feeling better. Gonna start getting the ice fishing gear ready. Carharts out and ready to go.

We have snow flurries this morning.

Off to work. Everyone have a great day.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh Gordi, I just love this pic of you! Cool little friend you got there!
Yay, I knew you'd get a band going!

Better not show Jane - She'll be wanting to nick another one of my pullovers!! LOL
Gx

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Better not show Jane - She'll be wanting to nick another one of my pullovers!! LOL
Gx

LOL! That's understandable, your sweater's beautiful!

I love your little friend too, you must be a bug whisperer, too!

eta - ooh - that could be written into the story - maybe someone sent him to you to tell you they need you!

edit on 16-10-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi Gang I'm back, and just kinda hanging around...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Gordi, my Dad had a sweater almost identical to yours, but his buttoned down. I had it for years after he passed away but couldn't wear it for very long because it had wool in it. Your sweater is beautiful and you look great in it! Yes, our Jane is very talented with the knitting needles!

Kat, so glad to hear you are feeling better Honey! Snow? You have snow???? You'd better keep it in your neck of the woods! LOL It's windy out there today and the leaves are falling like crazy! I wish we could keep the warm to cool and comfortable weather for longer periods of time. It's like it's hot and humid as hell then a bit of perfect weather then cold for many months, barely any Spring then back to hot as hell.

Bug, I am so glad I came across that awesome cat and butterfly image and that you used it for your avatar! I smile every time I see it!

Syx, been worried about you young man! Even the other dragons couldn't find you and went out searching. Love your new avatar! Tell CC hello!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thanx on the Avatar! Thought it was kind Halloweeny! LOL!! I said Hi to CC for Ya!
Oh, I saw the Dragons out looking for Me... I was kinda busy and offline so...
I did tell Old Blue I was ok. But well, His memory is failing so He must've forgot to tell You He saw Me... LMAO!!! ...

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join