It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

hi crappiekat.

Are you feeling better?

Get well soon!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Thank you Bug.

Yes alittle. When I get sick I get depressed. So for me getting better is sometimes more in my head. I have to think positive and tell myself I'm ok. I have done alot of sleeping, and sitting under a towel steaming myself. And eating. Oh my gosh tonight I can't stop eating. So far I've had Pizza, Buffalo wings, and now I'm sitting here chowing down on a bowl of Pasta and vegetable primavera. LOL!!!
Hey whats for desert? Anybody have any cake there not gonna eat???

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Gordi, I forgot to tell you to tell Dawg we send our love from Shedland and give him a big hug!

Bug, OMG, I want that tiny mouse! Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

Kat, I ate a lot today too!!!

A lot of our Shedders have been missing lately ...I know...maybe they are having a party somewhere and didn't tell the rest of us. Maybe they moved out. Maybe they forgot their way back home. I left a sparkle trail and everything. Let's light up some giant pumpkins along the trail.

Doctors in two weeks and my anxiety is already spiking.

Night Star starts singing... Where are my Shedders, oh where oh where have you gone? The pixies and faeries cover their ears with their hands. HEY! I can sing!...sort of.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night. Yea eating means I am feeling better.

My mother used to sing that song when I was a little one. How much is that doggie in the window.

www.youtube.com...

She loved Patti Page

edit on 13-10-2015 by crappiekat because: to add. Getting forgetful

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh, Your the one who ate all the cake. Those Pixies better get back in the kitchen and make some more.

I would like some red velvet this time please.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

They are quick and really good cooks! One red velvet coming up! Sorry I ate the other cake! I couldn't help myself.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

After you eat some cake, you can help me carve some of those huge pumpkins for the trail.

Got one done already.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just sneaking in and taking a peek - seeing as my usual volunteering is starting tomorrow, I don't know how much I will be posting.

I've been playing my electric violin nonstop over here - I love that I can take that thing anywhere, plug in a set of headphones, pipe in a soundtrack I want to play along with, and off I go, making less noise than a mouse.

Hope everyone is fine in here; I'll chat more if time allows.

-foss

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss!!!!!! So happy to see you! I am so happy to hear that you are sticking with the violin. Remember what I said before...one day you'll have to make a vid so we can see you play or go on soundcloud so we can have a listen. I think that's what it's called. Ask Gordi.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Interesting little diddy

www.writeoutloud.net...

Oh Kat!! You've stumbled into some heavy political stuff there!
That poem was an attempt at belittling Scotlands Independence movement!
(The references to "Alex the Gnome" and "wee Jimmy Krankie" are local digs at the leaders of the Nationalist Party!!"

My "Hawkeye the Noo" was just a jokey reference to the old Scottish saying "Och aye the noo" (Literally - Oh yes just now) which roughly translates as "Oh, well then..." just like a "sigh" LOL
It's often used as a fine example of showing off the Scottish accent!!! (Which is why I used it in reply to NightStar loving my accent!!!)

Cheers Anyway!!! LOL

BigG

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Yup - Soundcloud dotcom!

G

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

OHHHH I love carving pumpkins. Move over so I can sit next to you... Well Maybe I better sit over here. I can be very wicked with knives. LOL!!!!

Pass the cake please!

Coffee anyone?

edit on 14-10-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Hi foss

I"m with Night. I would love to hear some of your music.

Bring on the clouds, or cloud. Cloudsound.com.

edit on 14-10-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I don't know that much about scotland except what you have shared with us.

It seems that political folly is something you sing about alot. I recall another video you recently posted that I enjoyed.

I just like the pretty guitars.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer
I hope to post my next story entry today or tonight. I finally will get Martin into the tree and get her to join the group. Hope everything is going great with you!

Kat – I hope that you are feeling better. The red velvet cake made me feel better, even though I wasn’t sick! LOL

Night – The walk lined with pumpkins is beautiful! I hope your Dr visit is just a regular checkup and goes smoothly. I know easier said than done but try not to worry. [[[HUGS]]]

Foss – So good to see you stopping by!! I would LOVE for you to post some links to you playing, that would be awesome!! This has to be my favorite right now (of course it helps that The Phantom is probably my favorite music EVER)

Gordi – So politically I guess we are all a mess? LOL! Well your songs singing about it sound better with the accent. I live in the mountains so everyone thinks I have a country twang accent. I can also make any word 2 syllables. HAHAHA

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

....I just like the pretty guitars.

Quite possibly the BEST comment I've seen.... EVER!! LOL

G

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Gordi – So politically I guess we are all a mess? LOL! Well your songs singing about it sound better with the accent. I live in the mountains so everyone thinks I have a country twang accent. I can also make any word 2 syllables. HAHAHA

LOL - Jessie - did ye miss my post for YOU on the previous page???

LINK TO POST HERE

BigG

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Gordi – Ahhh!! You are so very clever!!! Here I am with writer’s block and you can write a little ditty about it. I do like that idea…hmmmmmmm. OK let me finish getting Martin in the tree (that sounds so strange) then maybe you will have given me inspiration! I think I’m going to send the wicked witch after you!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Martin walked over to the large tree and looked around. She knows that this is where Drego pointed her to, was he just messing with her? He did have an ornery streak a mile long so you never could really tell. Maybe if she just pushed on a couple of places to see if anything would happen….and a small door sprung open.

Martin was leaning down looking into the small doorway into what looked like a long hallway. How was that even possible? She could see the other side of the tree so how could there be a hallway? Martin stood up and started walking around the tree to see if it looked different on the other side.

“So you just going to take some pictures or do you plan on helping these people?” Drego said as he stood in the doorway waiting for Martin to finish her exploring.

“How is there a hall? Where is it? Where does it go? How does it fit?”

“Do you have to understand everything? Can’t it just be because it is? I’ve never met someone that needed so many answers. Sometimes in Accasia, it just is. And we like it that way!”

“OK, you’re the boss man!” Martin said as she swung around the corner and headed into the tree.

Martin walked down the long hallway looking at all the beautiful things along the walls. Pictures of some of the most amazing creatures she had ever seen. “Drego, who are these people in the pictures? Do they live here?”

“No one really lives here. This is our gathering place. It is a powerful place of magic. The pictures show those that have sacrificed for others. They are never to be forgotten.”

Martin stepped into a large room and saw a beautiful waterfall. When she had stepped all the way into the room she noticed that she was no longer alone. Martin stopped because the room was filled with people and she had no idea who they were or if they were friendly.

“Hello all” Drego said with a big wave as he plopped down next to a sweet looking little winged elf. “Took me forever to get Martin trained enough to bring around others” Drego chuckles as he moves out of Martin’s striking range, “but I have survived and finally we are here.”

Martin walked to the water’s edge. “Aria? Aria, is that you?” She said as she kneeled next to the water. “Aria, please come back to us! I can feel you!”

Martin slowly turned to the group of people gathered behind her. “I’m sorry. My name is Martin. Drego brought me here because I have been having dreams of an elf named Aria who needs our help. I thought I felt her here but I must have been mistaken.”

edit on 10/14/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Martin, I love The Phantom Of The Opera too!!! Awesome vid you posted!!!!!

LOVED your story entry!!! I'll try to get a post in...maybe tonight when I'm wide awake and more inspired.

Hiya Kat and Gordi!

OMG, yesterday on our way out of Walmart, they have those machines you see at carnivals where you can try and get a stuffed animal with this claw thingy. I saw a purple bat cat with an orange pumpkin on his side and fell in love with it. I said, "Linda, I want that purple cat, win it for me!" LOL I was half joking and wondering if I should try to play. Well she laughed and started putting in quarters and I put in some quarters and she won it for me! It only cost us 2.00! We were like a couple of kids. There was a young couple behind us cheering us on. LOL I love that purple bat cat!

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join