It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A book is a wonderful idea, or even a movie! Happy Birthday to your dear friend! I myself read every day and just love my books!!! Good luck with your search, I don't have any idea what to recommend on that genre.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you both

some people shine above and beyond their light

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm at work... just popping in to say a quick "Hi!"

AND...

I've added a Part 2 to the Halloween Story about wee Mary...

LINK to MARY (PART TWO) HERE

enjoy!

G

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thanks Martin. I will look into that today. Never heard of it. This may be the book. He has a Kindle so this would work.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Good morning Darth,
Hope your day is a good one.

It is raining here today. I hope where ever you are, the sun shines on you today.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Amazing!!!!! The first entry was awesome but the new ending is PERFECT!!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Amazing!!!!! The first entry was awesome but the new ending is PERFECT!!

WOW!
Thanks Jessie!

I'm a little bit, speechless... So many people have messaged me saying that the story was lovely but sooo sad... I just couldn't leave little Mary lying by the kerb... without completing her journey.

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to read it through, and of course for your lovely comments!

BigG

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello Everyone! Had computer problems again last night. Good thing I got myself a new and wonderful tech man!

Gordi, I'll get to your story later when I have more time.

Have a lovely day Sheddites!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey, where's Syx? CC, you around?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I was wondering also. He mentioned going out of town but that was a bit ago.

Syx!!! CC!!! ***Martin walks around the Shed calling out*** Y'all don't want me to start yelling. The squirrels are going to have to put the acorns back on their ears.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Ahahahaha!

Oh, the one in the yard is begging for food again.

And I don't know who the other one is addressing.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You are soo silly, you crack me up!

Thank you I needed that!

So we have to make more changes to the servers and I can't do it until 3AM tonight because of our ER & OR patient loads
I am trying to decide if I am going to try and lay down for a few hours or just stay up with LOTS of coffee. Hmmmm, maybe I will work on the Halloween story I have been trying to write.

edit on 10/8/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

LOL! Love the cat pic!

I'm looking forward to your Halloween story! Hope you got some rest though.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Well I am officially a zombie but let the migration begin. Wish me luck guys!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

OK everything is done and so far so good. I am going to bed for a LONG time. Have a great weekend everyone!!! I will be floating by as always.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
....Hmmmm, maybe I will work on the Halloween story I have been trying to write.

YEAH!!!! Go Jessie Go Jessie!!!!

Pssst - I've put up a "silly" Part Three to my Halloween Story...

LINK to MARY Part Three

Enjoy!

Happy FRIDAY Everyone!!!
BigG

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hey Bro! I wanted to wait till I was done with My story before reading all the other entries. BUT I am blocked, still, so will probably read them all first... I keep getting sidetracked with another idea, for a story, that I thought I could blend into my main story. But it will prob mess up everything, so I will probably do two stories there... Now to try to get the second story thoughts outta My head so I can finish the first!!

Will get to Yours later on today probably. Heading off to My Pain Clinic soon though...

HELLO to everyone else too!!! I hope the skies are more clear in Your neck(s) of the Wood than they are here. Cloudy and gloomy here... Alas.... These days never seem to even get started...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hope you are resting well and having sweet dreams dear Jessie!

Gordi, finally got caught up in your story. Wild! LOL

Syx, good to see you! Is more than one entry allowed in the contest? I don't want to see you disqualified for having more than one if it isn't allowed. I look forward to your entry/entries!

It's a beautiful Autumn day out there!!!! Hello Everyone!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Heeheee!! It had to be done Lorraine!

Yup - Mike, more than one story entry is allowed, but only the highest rated one will be counted for the contest prizes!
(They don't want YOU hoggin' all the goodies!!!! LOL)

BigG

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh my, no visitors today?

It is Autumnfest weekend here and I have no one to go with or any way of getting there.
Crafts, food, music, talent shows etc. I miss the crafts! It is a perfect Autumn day, warm to cool weather-wise, sun is shining. And here I am posting on the internet. Sigh...

Oh well, I cooked up and mashed some turnip and mixed it with carrots, added butter, parsely and brown sugar. Made some butternut squash and made my whole berry cranberry sauce with diced up mandarin oranges, ground cloves, brown sugar and bits of walnuts. Shared some with Mom. It will go good with the pork roast I made. Just have to make some mashed potatoes. No Autumnfest, but I will eat well. LOL

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join