It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:16 PM
a reply to: Martin75

OK night, homework time. LOL Bug & I have sent you stories for approval.

Oh my goodness, you girls don't need my approval for anything! I am very impressed with the both of you and how you write and I wouldn't change a thing!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:20 PM

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Special Thanks to Martin75 for showing me the Path back to the Shed

Well, I thank her too for bringing you back home! I was wondering where you went off to. Good Lord, we always try to leave a bread crumb trail, but the damned birds aren't satisfied with the seeds we leave them and...well...maybe we'll leave ribbons on the tree trunks throughout the forest and people can find us that way. Keeping the pixies away from them will be another thing. Welcome home Darlin'!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:21 PM
a reply to: Martin75

Love the pic you left for Darth!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:31 PM
What a day I had with my best friend today! She knew of a grocery store that had these big pork loin roasts that were buy one get TWO for free, big packages of chicken legs, buy one get TWO free, a whole chicken for 3.00 and change etc. Man, we made out like bandits!!!

Then we went to a craft store which has more than just craft making supplies. We both bought a pair of thick knee socks with lace at the top and buttons that you can wear with boots and it looks cool. I got some awesome Halloween craft kits for my little ones. Well, not mine but my Nephew and Nieces little ones. I also got these cute packages of pencil topper erasers...some were pumpkins, skulls, witches head, and ghosts. LOL So cute! The kids things were only 1.oo each!
Linda and I laughed a lot and talked a lot and had a really great time!

Tomorrow my Sister is coming over to Mom's with Kentucky fried chicken dinners. She picks the stuff up and Mom pays for it. She likes to do that for us. YUM!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:27 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, just been going through a really hard time...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:46 AM
a reply to: Darth_Prime

You can confide in us if you'd like. We are a very loving and compassionate group in here. You could always send me a private message if you'd like. I know that for myself, I need to talk to someone and let it all hang out. Keeping things inside makes it worse. HUGS!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:02 AM

Martin walked onto the battlefield. You could still see the scorch marks on the ground from the dragon battles. Trees with bare, burnt branches reaching eerily up to the sky, crumbles of trash lay scattered across the landscape. There were still a few medical tents in place for the heavily wounded that were not well enough to move.

“Oh Drego, it looks so bad.” Martin said as she looked over the desolate lands. “How could anything have survived this?”

“Survived and prospered my dear Martin. What we tear apart, Mother Nature heals. Of course we had our losses but thankfully they were small. Now we must hurry into the tree and find the others. They are waiting for us! Hurry hurry!”

“Is this where we will meet Aria?” Martin asked “Her pain and suffering seems to be getting stronger. I must find her! If her pain feels this strong to me, what must it feel like to her?”

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM

Aria could feel her heart racing.
It was the same feeling she had the first time she saw Night Star.
Never had she been so nervous in her life, as when she had to steal Night Star's pouch of gems.
And now here she was!
And she was able to see her.
Had Night Star been able to see her as she untied the pouch from Night Star?
No, surely not.
So how is she able to see me now?
Have I become human again?
No I'm still a ghost. She thought .
Fear gripped her. Did Night Star know it was she who had been the thief?
Her eyes darted about the dark cave for an escape path.
The bit of light that shone from the pool under the waterfall, Aria knew, lead to the bay.

It would be easy for her to swim the underground path to the bay.
As a ghost, normal things took very little effort.

And it would be a completely unfair advantage, as no one with a physical body could make that distance.
Aria's instincts were saying flee, but Night Star's soothing voice, did not sound as though they meant her harm.
I need me more time to think!
Aria panicked.
Impulsively, she dove.
In an instant she was out of sight.

edit on 7-10-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:50 AM
Good job Jessie!!

Still trying to wake up and need coffee. Hello Everyone!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
Bug, you snuck up on me! LOL

Yay another great entry and our story is moving along!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:33 AM

Hahaha, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!

Isn't that Syx's job? LOL

Thank you Night for helping me yet again!

Someday I will try to fly on my own, but not yet!!

I have another short entry to post,as soon as I finish it,so...

you'll probably be getting a u2u !

Then after I post that, I am sooooo far behind on responding to everyone's posts!

I have read them all, and there is so much I want to comment on, but I don't know if I'll ever get caught up!

For now I'll just say say 'Hi' to all of Shed Land!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
a reply to: BugWhisperer

You are ready to fly on your own little bird. All you need is the confidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
Bug - The story is getting so exciting!!! I can't wait to help Aria! Great job!!

Night - Thanks so much for all of your help!!!!

Hello to all of our Shediates!! ****OK, now I'm just making up words. LOL
edit on 10/7/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:39 AM

Yes, that is true.. and something i do far too well..something i've needed to survive my life and i've just gotten used to it

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM

I used to be the same way Honey. Now I don't care and just let my feelings out. Just know that if you ever feel like talking, I'm here. Even if you don't want or need advice, I'll listen. Sometimes it helps just knowing that someone will listen and care and validate what you are feeling.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM

Thank you, just knowing there are people out there somewhere is comforting

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM

Well, we're here in this Shed realm and also in the real world. You have the best of both worlds.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:50 PM

I second what Night says!! We are here any time you need us!!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
Hi Folks. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Ok Guy's and gal's, I need some advice.

I have a very dear friend who has a birthday coming up this Sunday. And I would like to get him alittle something to wrap up for him to open.

But I have no idea (or I do know and I am just not thinking hard enough) what to give him.

So I thought I would tell you alittle about my friend and maybe you all could make some suggestions.

He is Veteran. He is around 66 years old, Wheel chair bound and Homebound. He is a wonderful sweet person. He is kind of an introvert. Although sometimes he gets in his giddy moods and will talk your head off. (I think sometimes he gets into his sisters wine.) LOL!!!! But truely harmless. Anyway, He loves stories about war, war hero's. He likes space movies and old cowboy movies. Loves to bitc..... about Hillary and all the idiots we have in running our government. ( I don't know for sure, But He might be on ATS. He sure would fit in) LOL!!!!!

I know the best gift for anyone is time. And I do try to call and visit as much as I can. He knows how much I work, so I think he understands my time is limited.

So I thought about a book, but I'm not sure what would be new. Something he could read that was new information. Ya know what I mean?

If anyone happens to think of something, I would appreciate it.

edit on 7-10-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
a reply to: crappiekat
I have not read this but it has some amazing reviews. Hope it helps

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>