It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, that's me back home.
What a brilliant weekend!

Here are the obligatory piccies...
I'm SURE the guy on the right was in the Movie "Independence Day" looking after the captured Alien spaceship??? LOL
Morning Coffee - just after I posted earlier in the thread.
There were about a THOUSAND GEESE in that last photo! (Just tiny tiny wee dots in the piccy)

On the band front... I have auditioned a few people.... but only one shows any real promise, but he came along as part of a twosome (with his dad!) and I don't know yet whether I'll be able to recruit him, but not his dad!

BigG

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Always love your photos Cutie! Good luck with your continued search for band members! I know how hard that can be sometimes, but worth it in the end.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The sound of the crashing waterfall filled the air of the dark cold cave. Night Star could clearly see the beautiful, elusive winged elf. She was about the same height as Night with thick, long, flowing red hair and magnificent, colorful and iridescent wings. Though she could clearly see her, it was through telecommunication that she learned the name of the ghostly elf. Her name was Alia. Out loud, Night spoke to her in a low, soothing voice. "We are here for you Aria and will help in any way that we can. Aria smiled sadly. It had been so long, yet finally there was a flicker of hope for her and she held on to that with every ounce of her being.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!

Gordi - As always LOVE the pictures!!!!! Thanks for the meet up thread. I had looked through it when I first joined the Shed but had forgotten. Man I hate I missed that!!!

Night - Just sent you a U2U. See what ya think.....

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We got lucky and didn't get as much rain as they were calling for. We stayed wet all weekend but hardly any flooding. I feel so sorry for the folks farther down south. They got slammed!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Good Morning!!! Hey to anyone Who has not yet seen it, There is a Halloween Story Contest going on in the Writers section here at ATS! Just Click HERE...

I hope to see EveryOne here participate!!!

( Now I just need to get mine finished... Started it, and re-started it. On the Fourth version now and not liking this one either...)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

edit on 5-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Jessie, good thing you told me I had a message. I had one from Bug that showed up as a new message and when I went back to see if I had one from you, I did, but it didn't show up as a new message. That message system is buggy. Anyway, I replied.

Hi Syx! I have read a few of the stories but will vote with stars once all the stories are in. Some great talent in there and I feel rather intimidated. LOL I just don't have a creative enough streak at the moment to enter. Hope to see more interesting entries soon! Thanks for leaving the link in here for those who may be interested! Thanks for the cool pic!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
To one and all...Have a great day and please stop in and say hello and let us know how you are!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

YAh it is a cool pic. Bout the best I could find quickly for a ghosty elven image... BArely tell its an elf though.. well ghosty anyway!! LOL!!!
ANd YAh. I thought it would be cool to drop in that link here for the contest. And I agree totally about intimidation. I havent read any yet though, but have the feeling there will be a LOT of very good stories/poems there to be up against!! I read one paragraph from Swannes Story, the first to enter, and was inspired to start mine. Half done with it after the fourth try. lol!! NOt liking this one a lot, but will probablt finish it anyway.. After CC and I get back. Takin off for a little while so catchYa later!!...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Good Morning!!! Hey to anyone Who has not yet seen it, There is a Halloween Story Contest going on in the Writers section here at ATS! Just Click HERE...

I hope to see EveryOne here participate!!!

( Now I just need to get mine finished... Started it, and re-started it. On the Fourth version now and not liking this one either...)

Oooohhh!!! Thanks Mike!
I just had a quick look, and then I was so excited.... I wrote my entry!!! All in one go, in about 30mins!

Link to my Halloween story - MARY

Cheers!
G

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Just read your story Gordi. Good one!!!

edit on 5-10-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi Lorraine!

Thanks!

I've been a busy boy!

Just uploaded a new song to soundcloud too.
It's a Scottish parody of Ghost Riders In The Sky! called "Hen Party From Milngavie" (pronounced Mill Guy) which is a place near Glasgow!

A Hen Party is where a prospective bride is taken out by her friends before the wedding, and they all dress up and go round all the pubs rattling pots and pans to get guys to "pay the bride" for a kiss!
It's a mad "last fling" before getting married kind of thing, and guys generally HATE get cornered by the MAD Women out on a Hen Night!

LINKY to Soundcloud

I hope you can give it a wee listen?

The Lyrics are...

An old guy went out drinking, on a dark and windy day
Upon a seat he rested as he went along his way
When all at once a mighty herd of women he did see
Sneaking intae the bushes, to do a collective pee.

Their make-up was on fire and their nails were made of steel
Their hair was black and shiny and their drunk breath he could feel
A bolt of fear went through him, as they caught him in their sights
For he saw the Party coming hard, and he heard their mournful cries.

Yippie yi Ohhhhh! Yippie yi yaaaaay! A Hen Party Frae Milngavie!

(Instrumental Break with Solo)

Their faces gaunt, their eyes were blurred, their T-shirts soaked with sweat
He's running hard to get away, and they ain't caught him yet
'Cause they've got to stick together as they rattle their pots’n’pans
On heels that feel like fire, as they close in on their man.

As the women gathered round him and blocked him on all sides
He heard one squawk "we’ll let you go if you’ll pay to kiss the bride"
So he threw in a pound coin as a tear came to his eye
And the bride she latched on to him, as he let out a mournful cry...

Yippie yi Ohhhhh! Yippie yi yaaaaay! A Hen Party Frae Milngavie! A Hen Party Frae Milngavie! A Hen Party Frae Milngavie!

Cheers!
BigG

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Just had a listen Gordy! Pretty Cool Song!!!
Good Job Man!!!

Oh and You are Welcome for the LinK! I haven't read Yours, or anyone's yet really as I want to wait till mine is done, but will get to reading ALL the entries after that!!!

edit on 5-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just stopped by to show off my new outfit. Whatcha think? I'm all decked out for the season

Hope everyone had a good day!

Syx - I am going to try to work on a story but no promises. Thanks so much for the link.

Gordi - Great song & link!!! Thanks for the share!

Night - Hopefully her hope will be there soon
Yes, I have noticed the problems with the messages too.

Poor what a day it turned into at work. We ended up having to take down our whole hospital's EMR system. We were hoping for about 15 minutes but it ended up being about 2 1/2 hrs.!! We were very disliked. I finally made it home and now I am ready to turn into sludge in front of the computer. LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Cool Halloween Avvy Jessie! Very Seasonal!!

Here's one of the Pumpkin Carvings of Dragons I have at My Thread to set out on the Shed Table. There are some more Starting HERE on My Dragons Thread if anyone wants to see them...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Gordi, you did a great job with the song! Love your voice and accent!

Looking forward to your entry in the contest Syx! Foss entered too. Love your dragon thread!!! As you know, I had dragon withdrawals when I was off line. LOL

Jess, I LOVE your Halloween look!!!!!!

edit on 5-10-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

WoooHoooo!
Lookin good Jessie! LOL

G

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK night, homework time. LOL Bug & I have sent you stories for approval.

I am going to TRY to get in a Halloween story to the contest. I've started a few and hated them so we shall see. If I am a bit absent that is why.....working away

edit on 10/6/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Special Thanks to Martin75 for showing me the Path back to the Shed

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Welcome Home!!!

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join