It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Nice one Jessie!!! LOL Brilliant stuff! Well done you.

I'm auditioning some new musicians tomorrow night, to see if I can replace the Hooley in my wee folky band, BlonnaHooley!

Wish me luck!

G

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Good luck to your Hubby with his marathon Jess!

Gordi, I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd try to get a band together again. You have talent and belong in a band playing out and sharing that talent.
Keep us posted!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Very cool entry Jessie! So witty!!! Keep em comin'!!!...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

How's the wing doing? I mean, arm. Hope you are healing up!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes I am healing nicely. Thanx! I have another entry to our story. Dropping it in, in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Since the healing was coming along very quickly, Syx felt strong enough to take a flight back to see CC and the Young Bragons. He had been through a lot since last seeing the trio...

He Shifted back into His Dragon form and took a few steps into the wind while spreading His wings. He made a few powerful downward sweeps of His wings and gathered enough air beneath to lift Him off the ground...

He was soon high enough to see the entire battle arena from above. The devestation was heart-wrenching. The fallen Dragons, Elves and other forest creatures were too many to count. Even though some had already been ressurected, others were too far gone to revive. His heart bled for them...

He was soon on His way back to CC and the young ones. The trip was uneventful and soon He was back home. He landed nearby the Three who were snuggled together for a mid afternoon nap, it appeared...

He ambled towards them silently and when He was only a few feet from them, CC woke up. She looked at Him bleary eyed and smiled Her Polar Bear grin. The two young had awakened as well and were on their feet before Syx could take any more steps their way.

They lept into Him and nearly knocked Him down. CC had arisen and Hugged Syx with all Her might.

"Now Now dear, I need to breath You know!" Syx smiled. "I have missed You all very much too!!"

"We thought You would never return Syx!" CC said while smiling. "The young ones have been driving Me mad with impatience!!"

" I am only here for a short time. I must head back to Help Night Star and some others on a quest." Syx said briefly. "They need My Help, and I abliged them."

"Syx. Do what You must, but promise to return as soon as You are able?" CC asked of Her mate. "I do hope it will not be as long as this last time you were away..."

" I shall return at first oppertunity CC." Syx replied. "This should not take very long at all."

After telling the tale of the battle to CC, and Her sharing what had happened to the young and her, Syx gave hugs all around and took His leave.

Looking back down on the three, He saw them waving and shedding a few tears. He smiled in return and made way towards the battle area to re-unite with His friends.

The quest would hopefully be under way a short time after His return...

Onward He flew, while the sun set in the clear evening sky...

edit on 17-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yay! Good post! I suppose I should make an entry soon myself and get our journey under way. Maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow...oh it turned into tomorrow already!

It is Mom's 92nd birthday! Sad knowing she won't be around for much longer. That is sooooooo old! I am ever so grateful to have had her in my life as many years as I have. My Sister will be picking up some meals from a restaurant and bringing them over since Mom can't go out anymore. And we will have gifts and cake and make a lovely celebration for her.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hi Night Star,

Congratulations to your mum on her 92 birthday!
You are very blessed.

love,

bug

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Hi Night! Please tell Your Mom Happy Birthday for Me? Thanx!

Good morning Shedders!!! Hope today goes Your way!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Awwww, thanks Bug and Syx! That cheesecake looks delicious!

Morning Everyone!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay, i've been writing and not happy the way it's turning out so i'm rewriting.. and rewriting.. i hope to finish soon

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There was much scurrying about by all the woodland beings and creatures, setting up temporary shelters for the wounded so they could continue to care for them. The best of the healers came from far and wide. Entire woodland families cooked for the injured, gave them clean clothes and brought books for them to read. They also gathered to tell stories and sing songs to break up the monotony.

Night and Gordi were relieved to see that their mighty dragon friend had returned safely. It was a long day for them all and they made camp some distance away from all the hustle and bustle of the caretakers and wounded so they could concentrate on their plans for their journey and saving the winged elf. By the time the sun had set and their campfire was burning bright, the mysterious man in black sat beside them uninvited. Pesky put her hands on her hips in disgust. "I don't think you are welcome here. Why have you come? Why do you keep showing up? Why are you following us? she demanded. The rest of the group gave him the chance to answer.

The mysterious man grinned. The little pixie amused him. "I helped you in your battle against the wraiths did I not?" Pesky snorted. "We have no evidence of that! You said you would help and then you disappeared. For all we know, you could have been helping the other side. Now leave! We don't know you. We don't need you. We don't even know your name." Night grinned herself, proud of her brave little friend. "what she says is true stranger." Hugo spread his wings and let out a low warning growl. "We have no fear of you and can easily take you on if need be." Wolf paced slowly around the man and bared his sharp teeth. Even baby Sky tried to breath fire, but only a puff of smoke escaped. Everyone seemed to have something to say against the mysterious man.

Night tilted her head to the side. "I thought you said you like to keep to yourself and don't like to get involved in the drama of others." Torin. The name's Torin and your quest sounds like an interesting one. I may be able to aid you. The forgotten Forest is filled with wonders and dangers as well. I am skilled in battle and could be of great use to your group."
Gordi and Syx were not quick to trust and neither was anyone else in the group. Garren the young forest boy stood up. "Trust is earned Torin and we have no time to test you or your honor. Please, leave us be. We have enough in our group and don't need your help."

Torin stood slowly gazing at each member before turning and walking away without a word. The golden orb rose high in the night sky. The companions were weary and after a while of sharing ideas and plans, they settled down for the night. All was quiet except the sound of a an owl high in the branches, insects, frogs and one lone snoring baby dragon.

edit on 18-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just as Night was about to close her eyes, Torin's words stood out about how their quest sounded interesting to him. How did he know about their quest????? She jumped up and alerted the others. "We never mentioned anything to Torin about saving the winged elf or the witch's spell or anything!" Now the exhausted friends were struggling to come awake. From out of nowhere came a voice. "I watch...and I listen. Now go back to sleep. I mean you no harm." Torin came out from behind a tree, lay himself down before the fire and fell fast asleep.
edit on 18-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Hiya Darth. I am not always satisfied with my story entries either but I throw them out there anyway. Just do it! Write it! There is a story yet to unfold and you will be a part of it!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

HI Night,

How was your celebration with your mom? Hope it was wonderful!

Awesome entries! Yours too syx! I have to go back and see if I missed any.

I have some written, that I need to u2u because it involves where and how you find me.

So sorry I'm taking soo long!

love,

bug

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Hi Bug! U2U me too if need be. Not sure what your entry is going to be, but If I can help in any way, I will! Im on for a bit so write me, if You'd like... Later for now, Syx...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Hi Darth! Drop me a line if You want or need help!? Im available to lend an ear, or give feedback, if You need either, or both!... Syx...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Night! Very cool Story entry!I am going to send You some pix I found that may tie into our story, from Your P.O.V.. Give me a little while to send it... Syx...
edit on 18-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
CC I didn't forget about You. Here's a couple I thought You would Like! ... Me...

See The Dragon in the Lower Left corner of the second Image?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Thanx Bug! Hope that Your Story entry is coming along how You want it... I'm sending You a couple pix that You may like... Still looking for another that I had not kept but was cool... If I find it again, I'll send it your way... Later for now, Syx...

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join