It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
OK, it has reached the midnight hour here in sunny Scotland, so I am off to bed.
Sporky is on guard duty, so we'll be fine.
G

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Sweet dreams!!! Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Hello Shedites and lurkers! Hope everyone has had a great day. Just sitting back and reading.
I will try to get story in by tomorrow evening. Gordi has made sure that I am busy tonight.
Loving seeing where all this started!

edit on 9/15/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sorry I missed you all earlier!

I think we were all nervous about posting out story entries. I don't know if any writers, hobby writers or professional ones are ever completely satisfied with their work and are way too hard on themselves when there is no need to be. So...just do it! LOL

Gordi, Thank you so much for adding the history and links! I have marked this page down so I can get back to them when I have time. It was so sad to start losing our original posters. It really bothered me. For a while Syx and I were worried because people hardly ever stopped in any more. We made sure to leave the lights on and the doors open for everyone. I feared the shed was dying a slow death so...I kept coming and making story entries and so did Syx. I don't think either of us could bare the loss of such a magical place. Eventually we gained new people and the return of some of the original members and well...here we all are and I am ever so grateful.

You brought back so many memories. I often think of the original members who haven't been here in a long time. I sometimes worry. I always wish them well in whatever they are doing in their lives. They are never forgotten.

I am looking forward to new story entries!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

(((((((((((((((Night))))))))))))))

That is all.
Gx

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Dear Family...

I haven't been online much for a while now, busy looking after people in real life...too stressed/worried/tired to write (or even have a conversation, to be honest).
I have missed you all so very much.

On Monday my daughter and I are heading north, to look after her twin sister who is having surgery. They actually asked me to bring my laptop so I could read them "The Shed".

Speaking about The Shed brought me here this morning, to catch up a little...and just feel the love.
To find you all talking about The Shed's beginning...has made me emotional.

While others have been enjoying summer fun, I've been visiting the hospital...attending funerals...stroking foreheads...and running endless errands. Now it's autumn, and jacy is exhausted.

I just want to thank you all for keeping this magical place alive...and for being the wonderful loving people that you are.

I'm looking forward to laying on the bed with both my girls, reading The Shed...and telling them about the beautiful souls that I fell in love with, and continue loving to this day.

I hope you are all well, and I send my love and *squishy hugs* to each of you.

jacy xoxoxoxo

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

We are with you...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

DP - but did mean it the first time ! Lol !

edit on 16-9-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

[[[HUGS]]] My thoughts and prayers will be following you on your journey. Know that we will all be here in the Shed thinking of and praying for you and your girls!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Howdy Stranger! It's Nice to see You in The Realm again!...
I Hope whatever is wrong with Your Girl get's fixed with the surgery, and that She get's better soon...
Please tell Her She will be in My, and Our, Thoughts for a fast recovery...

Hello everyone else!! I hope today goes well for You ALL!!! Will be hanging around for a while before heading off for Infusion Number 6...

Now I'm off to the threads!...

edit on 16-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open when I saw you here this morning! How happy you have made me/us by showing up! I think of you all the time Honey! I will be praying that all goes well for your beloved Daughter. I pray too that you will one day be able to join us regularly and be 'home' here with your little Shed family. Love you!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jacy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome home.

We've been thinking about you a lot recently, THANK YOU for popping in to let us know how you are.
We'd be delighted to meet the girls too, so tell them to pop in and say Hi when they can!
There's always space at the table, as you know so well!

We've been talking about trying to bring all of the story entries together again!!! (Remember how hard it was before?? LOL) and maybe do an Audio version?? We'lll see.

Anyway, it was lovely to see your avatar in the shed again!! WooHoo!!
Huge Huggs for you and the Girls! and I hope that things will start to look up soon!
G

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hello Gordi, Timely and Martin, Syx, and all Sheddites and lurkers!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, you pulled a Syx and snuck up on me. LOL

Yes, trying to pull the story all together in any form would be quite the project and require much time and dedication. It's way too much for me to tackle so if you feel up to it, go for it! LOL I guess none of us ever dreamed it would have gotten so huge and so well received. Hell, we were even mentioned on the ATS radio show and Jacy was on the there. Remember? How cool is that?

Have a great day cutie!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hope you are well Night !

The force is strong here ...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I am well. Yes, the force is strong here. Hope all is well with you too Dear Timely!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

A bunny hopped across the quiet meadow, his ears tied into a large knot on top of his head. Squirrels chased each other around the bases of trees, with small acorns atop their heads. A large buck slowly eats the leaves from a low hanging branch, turning to make sure the cattails stuck in his ears don’t catch on anything.

“Umph, this is hopeless.” Martin exclaimed as she slammed to the ground. “I’m an oaf. I huge loud overly powerful oaf.”

A butterfly went tumbling end over end as dust and brush went flying. “Martin!”

“Sorry Soary.” Martin said with a grin. “ I forgot to look and see if anyone was there.”

Drego was working on getting all of our belongings packed up. He felt that all had been done to control Martin’s powers and now they needed to find their friends and join the search to save the winged elf ghost.

“Suck it up buttercup. We have people that need us. You have the strength and the power that they will need. Now grab a bag and start hoofing it. Heck, you are twice as strong as I am and I do twice the work, figures.” Drego continued mumbling as he gathered the rest of the bags. “Soon our reunion will be complete.”

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How is everyone today? I hope that all are having great days!!!

I will be MIA for a couple of days. Paul is running a marathon in Dayton, OH this weekend at Wright Patterson AirForce Base. I am really looking forward to it. While he is running 26.2 miles (the man is crazy) they open up the air and space museums for the families for free. They also have different fighter planes that will do fly by.
Here is a youtube showing last year's race. I will be sure to take a bunch of pictures.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

OMG Martin, I loved the imagery and humor in this entry! Awesome!!!! Can't wait until we can journey forward together!

edit on 17-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks Night. I'm in a silly mood today so I guess it shows. LOL

Check out this cool illusion. I love stuff like this

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I took out all my Fall floral and leaf arrangements and some pumpkin soup bowls. Starting to look like Autumn. Well, in the house anyway. Can't wait to get some sugar pumpkins to cook and make stuffed pumpkin and bake the seeds. Hope you are all well! Hugs!

PS: Some one give True a boot in the pants and get his butt back in here...OR ELSE!

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join