It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

Welcome Home Mike.

Good to see ya buddy. Did yer "wing" get hurt in the battle?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
a reply to: ccbears

Well it says here that Ya love Me much CC. Feels like I am in an episode of The Twilight Zone, after going through all that and then some...

I do appreciate the posts of My latest Hospitalization's, even though while these past two Hosp trips I hadn't asked You to do that for Me. But it is appreciated none the less... Love Y, Me...
edit on 11-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Night Star

Thanx You two. So nice To see You all again too...

Night I am familiar with lawsuit lawyers and their ways. They usually won't handle a case unless they are pretty sure they will win. The smart ones anyway. Afterall, why waste time on a case that will not fly, right?

Gordy Bro. Funny You mention that as I had already been tossing that idea around while I was in the Hosp! LOL! Was working on a way to write it into Our Story!...

edit on 11-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
Hiya Chooch! That's a colorful train. Good to see you!

Gordi, what perfect timing for Mike's arm to be screwed up, while we just ended a battle in our story and all. So yeah, he has to heal that wing up! LOL

So happy seeing our dragon man back! Yay! Woo hoo!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:32 AM
Gordi watched intently as the dark shadow moved into the deep forests below the mountain, sending up a large formation of crows apparently spooked by it's presence.

"Ah've got a strange feeling we'll be seein' that one again!" he sighed, "...whether for better or worse."

The assembled group then turned their attentions to assisting their injured comrades. Dressing their wounds and affording them shelter and sustainance. It had been a long day... a long week for that matter! and, once all could be done to make the injured safe and comfortable, the group of battle-weary friends finally settled down to rest.

In the morning, there was a sunrise so gorgeous that it took your breathe away. It seemed that a hazy cloud had been blurring the skies here for so long that we had forgotten what a real sky looked like. The wispy golden clouds drifted aimlessly across the lightening blues of the morning canopy as the dazzling brilliance of the sun's first light stretched out it's arms and wrapped its warming embrace over the entire land.

Gordi took in a deep refreshing breathe of the fresh morning air, then tried to take stock of all that had happened. He still had a lot to catch up on, so much to learn about this place and what had befallen his old shed-mates.

"I think it's time to sit down with NightStar and Syx!"

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:09 AM

Very good one Gordy!!! As always my friend!!! Sitting here trying to wake up. HAve to leave soon for the Injection Clinic. Can't remember if I mentioned that I will be going in daily for the next 19 days now for intrevenious delivered Anti Biotics to get rid of all the Staff infection... Alas... Such is life...
If they had done their job right the first time, I'd not be in this position. So pain and suffering will be added to the list of reasons I am suing the hell outta them... Can smell the cash now!!!

Gotta fly for a while. Back later... Syx...

Oh, have You seen My Dragons Page here Yet Gordy? Ya gotta check it out!
... Go HERE

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:21 AM

I think you need to explain your injury... within the story! (Injured wing in the battle maybe?)

Thanks for the Invite to the Dragons thread... I have now contributed there!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:39 AM
Morning Gentlemen! Good story entry Gordi! I seem to be more inspired to write at night. Right now, I'm only on my first cup of coffee and trying to function. LOL I'll try to make an entry tonight. Or...I might surprise everyone and make an entry earlier.

I don't know what kind of medical coverage you have Syx, but Mark has had visiting nurses in the past set up and teach Mark how to do the IV antibiotic drip at home. Just glad that you are back home and on your way to being and staying well.

Hello all Sheddite friends and lurkers! You all have a great day!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:16 PM

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM

They once believed that we were real
they knew that we existed.
They saw us soar on wings spread wide
Our legend has persisted.

When we breathed fire no man could stand
They'd end up as "departed".
But if you think our breathe was bad
You should have seen it when we farted!

Big G 2015

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:15 PM

Hahaha! I almost spit my coffee out!!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
Night Star looked around, numb from all the destruction and the loss of so many beautiful souls. The blood stained earth a grim reminder. Fallen trees, charred earth and broken weapons lay strewn across their path along with battered bodies and screams of agony from survivors. For too long had she held her emotions at bay, having to be strong in order to fight the evil and now the tears fell freely from closed eyes. She bowed her head in honor and remembrance of the brave and courageous who so valiantly fought by their sides.

She knew the dark shadow was the strange and mysterious man that she met earlier. She sensed neither good nor evil from the man and didn't trust him. She knew he was headed their way, but it mattered not at this moment. She picked herself up and aided the injured as best she could. So many beings and creatures united in love and compassion came to help.

A group of elves came forth singing softly of love and life and of honor for the those who had passed on. The emotion of the songs spilled forth intensely and everyone was deeply moved by it. The cloudless and sun filled sky was so beautiful in contrast to the devastation all around them. Silently, she gave her thanks to the fallen and told them they were treasured and would forever be remembered.

Slowly, Garren walked toward her carrying the baby dragon along with Pesky. Wolf came bounding forward and Hugo the black wildcat with the rainbow wings flew in and landed gently beside her. "It's over." she replied in a small quiet voice. She then walked over to Gordi and Syx filling them in on the story of the winged elf and how a spell was put on her and how they would be recuing her from being a ghost somehow. She asked if they would travel with her for that journey. She so longed for them to be by her side, but would except whatever answer they may give. She picked up Sky the sweet baby dragon and smiled. There was still a life to be lived and memories to be made.

It made her smile to see Storm flying high overhead. He landed with food for the camp. It had been some time before anyone had eaten and they needed their strength. Everyone gathered together sharing in the meal, too drained to even speak.

edit on 12-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:17 PM
No people here. The dragons are out flying about. The faeries and pixies are dancing in the garden and drinking God knows what. The Wolf Lord and his kind are sneaky so they may be around...somewhere. Even the owls took off for the fields in search of mice. Hmmm, what do we have for snacks around here? No pistachio ice cream. No chocolate cake or brownies or cookies or chocolate bars with nuts or M&m's... I see some fruit, crackers and cheese, yogurt. Really????? Sigh...I'll be out with the faeries drinking whatever they're drinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:39 PM

I do believe I wlll have to do an entry with that Dragon's Wing injury Gordy! What a perfect segue' into My Human life eh?! LOL!!... I dropped a comm into My Thread of Your contribution there Bud!
Oh And I love the poem of a Dragons Fart!! LMFAO!!! It's Awesome!!! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:40 PM

I Love that "Once they all believed in Dragons" Poem Night!! Very Cool! I left a Comm in My Thread about it too!

Excellent Story Entry too BTW!!! Loved it!!

edit on 12-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
Hate to Drop and run, but need to crash now. Early appt for the daily Bag-o-Goodies... No, alas, not those goodies. Just anti-biotics... LOL!!...

Have a good night Accasians!!... See Ya's all tomorrow...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM

Hi Night! I'm here. And, I only just caught up on all the story additions, and they are all so wonderful!

(I couldn't write anything until I read where everyone else is, so now I can finally add to it.

I haven't been feeling well, and my ability to read, anything longer than a few lines, just disappeared !)

I find I'm having trouble posting too, so I wanted to let you, and everyone,

know why I haven't responded to many of the posts.

Oh yeah, I brought brownies!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:59 PM

syx, so glad your home!

I hope you are feeling well.

(These are not just any flower, they are are snapdragons, lol!)

Oh, and, have a brownie!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Hey Bug,
Damn girl, I am so sorry to hear you feeling so bad. When I'm sick I get like that too. My brain just can't function right, and I can't pay attention.

You and I were doing the same thing. Reading the past entries to the story.

All you guy's entries have been great. I have throughly enjoyed reading every single last word.

Are you guy's still talking about making it into a book?

Hey Syx, I can't wait to see how you add your injuries to your story.

edit on 12-9-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:25 PM
My people! Yay! Good to see you Syx, Bug and Kat!!!!

Oh wow those brownies and flowers are awesome!!!!!!!!

Kat, you get well soon!!!!! Sending healing vibes and faery magic your way!

Yes, you guys all need to make story entries!

As for publishing the story, it is so chaotic from beginning to end with so much chit chat in between, it would be quite the undertaking to attempt such a thing. And trying to get anything published and sold is extremely difficult and sharing the profits, we'd all probably still be poor folks. LOL Everyone would have to sign over their rights to their stuff. I'm not sure if I would want to do that or not. It would need someone with amazing editing skills and the story would have to be woven seamlessly. I doubt anyone would want their well thought out entries to be summed up in any way or anything left out. Don't know how the others feel about it. It certainly has potential as we have some amazingly creative people writing. It is quite a mysterious and beautiful and magical place that we have created and I am very proud of us all for making it possible!

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>