It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

........ I’m putting my 78 TransAm in the garage to get painted! WOOHOO!! I can’t wait to see it when it’s done. I am painting it back the original maroon with the black RamAir hood scoop and am going to put the bird on the hood.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Ohhhh Photos please!!!! I'd LOVE to see that!
G

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OK this is from last summer (needs paint & decals). I can't wait to see it when it's done!!!!

Here is me & my dad with his Dart.

edit on 9/9/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow Martin, such a gorgeous lady and nice car!!!!

Now where's the jewelry pics?
edit on 9-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I took a picture with the flash on and one without the flash. Who knew I could be crafty! Thanks night! I'm giving you the credit for this one because you made me wanna try.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lovely Stuff Jessie!

(...and the car's not too bad either!)

G

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank you very kindly dear sir Since I'm 3 years older than the TranAm I figure I will need a full chassis rebuild once the car is done! HAHAHAHA

edit on 9/9/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Awwwwww, so happy to have inspired you! Very lovely pieces you have made there! I love sparkly things! Keep up the good work! Have all your women family members and friends save their cardboard jewelry boxes for you. Or you can put your jewelry in those pretty organza bags! You can make your jewelry for gifts or sell the pieces on consignment in a nice little shop somewhere.

I haven't had the time for crafts lately, but will surely get back to it, especially with Christmas coming in a few months. I have made crystal hangings for windows or hanging in a car. I strung beads and crystals together with the focal crystal at the bottom. They came out awesome! On one I had a colorful glass fish at the top, then some different shaped and sizes of beads and crystals hanging.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
WELL HE IS NOT HOME YET..I AM GETTING SO SO UPSET AND WELL PI$$ED OFF AS WELL...BUT I AM HOPING TOMORROW AS THAT WHAT THEY SAID...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
[[[HUGS]]] I am so sorry. I hope you get your dragon home soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
CC, hospitals around here do that all the time. They say a person is going home and then keeps them another day or two. Between my Dad when he was alive, my Mom and Mark, I am so used to that. Just think of it this way, he is being watched over and healing. Believe me, he will be home soon enough and you will both be back to your normal lives. Try to read or watch good movies or hang out with us in here to pass some time. HUGS!

Martin, LOVE that image! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

THANKS NIGHT..I AM DOING MY BEST HERE..I SO HATE BEING ALONE IN THIS HOUSE..I MEAN I HATE SLEEPING ALONE..I HAVE OUR SON HERE SO I AM OK..ITS JUST I MISS HIM SO MUCH...I HAVE BEEN THINKING TO MUCH ABOUT ALL THIS AND THE WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO HIS ELBOW AND ALL THAT..AND WELL IT DOES SCARE ME SO MUCH...ITS ALL ABOUT HIS DAM INSURANCE..ONE PERSON TELLS HIM HE IS READY TO GO AND THEN NOPE INSURANCE WONT PAY FOR THIS AND THEN WE START ALL OVER WITH EVERY THING..ITS LIKE COME ON..HE ALREADY MISSED THE HOLIDAY WHEN THEY ALL GOT TO ENJOY IT..WE DID HAVE PLAINS TO GO BACK HOME FOR A FEST THAT WAS GOING TO BE THE LAST YEAR FOR IT..AND PLUS SEE THE POW WOW..IT IS JUST SO UPSETTING HOW THEY WORK..ITS LIKE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANY ONE AND THEIR FAMILY AS LONG AS THEY ARE HOME WITH THEIR FAMILY EVERY NIGHT..JUST SO UPSETTING..HE IS GETTING BETTER AND HIS COOL SCAR IS LOOKING GOOD...I WILL POST A PICTURE MAYBE TOMORROW...AGAIN THANKS...BUT I THINK I MIGHT BE HEADING TO BED..AS I AM TRYING TO SHUT MY MIND OFF..HAHA THAT WONT HAPPEN..

P.S. I HOPE I SAID THIS RIGHT ON HOW HIS INSURANCE IS..IF ITS NOT RIGHT SYX WILL TELL IT HOW IT WAS..AS I WAS THERE BUT NOT ALL THE TIME..WHEN HE WENT TO TALK TO SOMEONE..SORRY HUN IF I SAID IT WRONG..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

I AM GOING TO ADULT NAP YOU TOMORROW IF THEY DONT LET YOU OUT..I WILL PUT YOU IN MY BIG BAG..I HOPE YOU FIT..LOL..HELL I MIGHT EVEN GO OFF ON ALL THEM INSURANCE PEOPLE..I WILL DRIVE THERE AND WELL WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN...

edit on 9-9-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sweet dreams CC! Hopefully you'll have him back tomorrow. I'm glad that at least your Son is there with you. Love you too Sweetie!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!!!

CC - I hope that Syx makes it home to you today!!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks. I was trying to post a picture of his elbow. But i sm still learning things on this darn phone. I will post it when i get on my puter and maybe syx in his pretty dress..haha.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Syx in his pretty blue dress! Ahahahaha! That cracked me up! I almost spit my coffee out!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So quiet in here. Tip toes around and doesn't see anyone. Goes outside to hang out with the owls.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I"m here. I been going back and reading the Earthquake watch Threads. I have to laugh at myself, I'm like a dog looking for a bone when I get something in my head. Just popped out to take breather. LOL!

How are you this evening Night?
edit on 10-9-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well My Shed Friends I am back. Released earlier from the hospital/prison... If not for My infectious disease doctor bitching out the insurance doctor, I'd probably still be in there!! Like 3 days of the insurance people giving Me the run-a-round...
That pisses Me off and so does the Hospital.

There was not enough time a month ago for them to do a proper diagnosis of the infection. They even told me it takes 48 hours to grow cultures to use for diagnosis. I was on the table in way less time than that. Also I don't think they even did a culture. If they did, they would have called Me, I would hope, after My release to inform Me that I had Staff infection! This time around they diagnosed it as Staff!

I was lucky that I did not spread that to anyone else while I was out over the last 3 weeks or so!!! THEY are lucky!!!

Also last time, a month ago, They said there was no fracture in my elbow or other arm bones. This time they say I had a Fracture! More like a chip in my elbow from the feel of it. STILL very painful...

At least I got to have Morphine every 3 hours and Vicodin every four... However 3 days ago when they thought I was to be released, they shut off the Morphine injections. Bummer that. Even when I told em that the vicodin, actually Norco, was NOT enough, they didn't give Me anyting more for pain... That will be another topic in My Law-Suit.

Yes I am going to Sue them... Sueing the Surgeon as well. He blew me off on Friday, end of August when I went there as a walk-in to tell Him I was still highly infected, oozing actually, and needed more pain meds. He sent me to the infections Doc telling Me to take tylenol... He did not even know If I could be seen by the infection Doc, which I could NOT be seen that day... I was given an appt for the following wednesday to see that doc... I could not take it after two more days at home while waiting for that wednesday appt, so went to the E.R. where I had surgery... Yah same surgeon, but this time It looks like He may have gotten most of all the infection scraped out. Still does not make up for Him throwing Me to The wolves, so to speak... Also He should have known that when the infection did not clear up after the first round of anti-biotics, ten days, there was something not right... He had me take another round, 6 days this time, of those meds...
Ok enough whining...

Thank You ALL My Good Shed/Accasia Friends, whom I already know, for Your kind healing words and sentiments to Me and CC!! I do Love You All!!

Also: Nice to see You here again IceHappy!!!
And Boadicea Thank You also for Your Kind Words!!!
Timely Bro good to see You in the Realm Of Shed/Accasia!!!

I hope You ball hang around and join in on the Story, or at least for some Chatting with Us All!!!

Great Story additions to those of You have made recent Story entries!! Awesome Reading!!! Keep em coming!!!

( I know I have missed something, besides ALL of You, but will try to get caught up prob tomorrow...)
Till then I will be standing by...

Thank You CC for posting My situation...
edit on 10-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yay our beloved Dragon Lord has returned! So happy to see you Mike! CC has kept us informed and was missing you like crazy. We all missed you! It's never the same when one of our enchanted people are missing. HUGS! Good luck with the lawsuit! They have lawyers that won't take any money from you unless you win your case. That's the kind I had when I was hit as a pedestrian. He did good by me and I was able to live off the money for years before applying for and getting my disability.

Hiya Kat! So good to see you!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I haven't really posted much in here as of late have I? Guess I've just been too lazy or too tired to do it.

Been sort of a slow, well slower, around the house for me this past week. It's just been too hot to get out of the house to do much of anything. What I have been able to get done though was done in the mornings and the evening when it would start to cool down. I did manage to get a couple of shots off on Tuesday morning and on Tuesday evening. I will say for the first one, I wasn't really planning on seeing this thing.......

Didn't really think that I was going to see one of these things on my line before anyone else but I did. Fresh, and by fresh I mean less than two weeks old, out of the General Electric Assembly Plant in Erie, PA. CSXT locomotive 3258 rolls east with an empty coal train through town bound for a nearby load out. The thing was so fresh and clean that you could still smell the paint and that factory freshness.

Later on in the day, after receiving word from a friend of mine that he was coming west on a trailer train. I decided to try for a shot that I had been wanting to redo for quite sometime. So after getting into the proper position and not even having to wait five minutes. Here is the finished product as CSX 469 races west with almost 9,000 feet of train in tow behind them.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join