It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

i think worship means work for.

Then he would be a boss, not god lol.

Although some do consider their bosses gods lol.
edit on 4/17/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: Annee

For me, my stance is a god could exist.

However, I have every confidence saying x, y, or z god, doesn't exist.

I don't see any reason to leave room for the possibility of x, y, or z god's existence when nothing claimed about them stands up to scrutiny.

ETA:

If gods turned out to be space aliens or something else, they would cease to be defined as gods. Much like the Wizard of Oz ceased to be the wizard when the curtain was pulled back and his mechanisms discovered.

not necessarily since a god is a being with SUPERnatural ability. super just means it's more than natural or artificially enhanced natural ability, above natural ability. an advanced extra-terrestrial could potentially have mastery over other dimensions, phases, wormholes, blackholes, you name it. so i don't think it's that simple of an answer.

Supernatural actually means cannot be explained by science. I think the definition you posted is for paranormal.

Only semantics, I know. Not disagreeing with your point. Just throwing something out there.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

i think worship means work for.

Then he would be a boss, not god lol.

Although some do consider their bosses gods lol.

let me put it this way:
you are currently working for the president of the usa, who is working for a bunch of rich guys, who are working for??? dunno but don't think i wanna find out.

i will start at the beginning

two guys, one created humans, the other was in charge of planet, owns it like real estate.
the guy in charge did not like the humans that the other one created. now remember the old testament, and there you have the entire problem. the guy who was constanly harrasing humans, killing them, giving them impossible laws to keep, and so on, was not actually the creator.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I find it interesting that we are discussing this off topic about gods, atheism, our beliefs, etc. (well actually not that far off topic and we have discussed and posted few links relevant to the OP) and not a single time we are ragging on Christians or Christianity and nobody is jumping into this. Not a single one of those posters go hey those guys are not talking bad about Christians or Christianity but accepting.

Maybe their "victim mentality" isn't acting up enough?

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

1. jesus mentioned it wouldn't always be a case of not knowing, for humans.
2. i think worship means work for.

1. Could you please elaborate?

2. Worship

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

that's cause you like me? nod nod nod nod.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Hmm I think I understand what you mean?

The one who created humans is not god but the other one who is in charge of the planet is god because humans worship him as such.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

LOL not talking about you. You're a cool guy. I'm talking about those posters like Seamrog and grandma and others in this thread. They are strangely quiet lately.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

1. jesus mentioned it wouldn't always be a case of not knowing, for humans.
2. i think worship means work for.

1. Could you please elaborate?

2. Worship

1. well, whew, gotta start at the beginning of that bit of data. you are currently in a downgraded elohim/anunnaki body. it was downgraded because the creator gave us procreation and the guy who owns the planet, didn't like that. so, when jesus came back to the planet, he told everyone who wanted their original incorruptible body back would get it back when he returned and unseated the current owner (the bad guy). this incorruptible body has ......well i can only describe it as instant knowledge

2. yeah i know what the dictionary definition is but i don't think that was what it was originally meant to be.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL not talking about you. You're a cool guy. I'm talking about those posters like Seamrog and grandma and others in this thread. They are strangely quiet lately.

shh, don't tell anyone but i'm female

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He needs to read some of your old threads, undo. You might win him over to your personal sect of Christianity. Even if you don't, he'll come away like I did. Thinking...for a long time. You are one unique lady. I appreciate you more than you know.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
well thanks, klassified!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Please PM me what Christian laws you are talking about. That interests me

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Please PM me what Christian laws you are talking about. That interests me

you talking to me?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
He needs to read some of your old threads, undo. You might win him over to your personal sect of Christianity. Even if you don't, he'll come away like I did. Thinking...for a long time. You are one unique lady. I appreciate you more than you know.

notta sect of christianity. just a researcher who said, "hey wait a minute!" lol

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

two guys, one created humans, the other was in charge of planet, owns it like real estate.

I can't help but notice that these two guys don't seem to fit the description of the creator of the universe.

To put it in human terms, one guy owns a building and the other guy, probably the building manager, lets some rowdy tenents move in. Just like your boss example, there doesn't seem to be anything particularly godly about them.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I can't help but notice that these two guys don't seem to fit the description of the creator of the universe.

They fit the Terra Papers.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i don't know how accurate this guy is. he's got so many names and numbers and facts on the subject of jesuits, the vatican, and their interaction with the upper eschelons of our government, i get lost in it all. it takes a bit for him to get going but once he does, he's like a walking encyclopedia

edit on 18-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well ya got a few threads about Eric Phelps on ATS. (there's more)

He doesn't seem like a very nice man. And is a white supremacist from what I've read so far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: daskakik

They fit the Terra Papers.

they're in the sumerian texts, the bible and the terra papers, torah, book of giants, book of enoch, and in various forms under different names in other ancient histories, such as the writings of egypt, greece, rome, the druids of britain and norse writings. but i've only found reference to one character from the bible and sumerian texts, in chinese texts: cush. i haven't been able to work out which is which in the hindu texts

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join