It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Yep.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hey can you secularists like discover a new country for us to move to ? i don't wanna die here. maybe another planet?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

hey can you secularists like discover a new country for us to move to ? i don't wanna die here. maybe another planet?

Maybe. But - you'd have to let us off of the leash, first.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

By the way ---
"Eegads" is right.

Did you know it means "Ye Gods" in middle english?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

Get me a ticket

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Maybe. But - you'd have to let us off of the leash, first.

what ? i don't have you on a leash.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Let's throw Jindal into the mix too.

Jindal makes religious freedom bill a legislative priority -

Apparently, he chooses to ignore the response to Indiana.

“I know there has been legislation filed this session that aims to protect religious liberty rights in Louisiana,” Jindal said. “Let me be crystal clear – I absolutely intend to fight for the passage of this legislation – and any other that seeks to preserve our most fundamental freedoms.” -

www.washingtonblade.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
checked with hubby, he doesn't have you on a leash either.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

In that article

Despite his call for passage of the religious freedom legislation, Jindal insisted Louisiana opposes discrimination, but added “we can uphold both of those values simultaneously.”

lolwut?

It's those people that give Christians in general a bad name.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

In that article

Despite his call for passage of the religious freedom legislation, Jindal insisted Louisiana opposes discrimination, but added “we can uphold both of those values simultaneously.”

lolwut?

It's those people that give Christians in general a bad name.

Yep! Read that.

Mind blowing.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

No Room for Gay Republicans at Colorado Conservative Conference
Organizers of the Western Conservative Summit have told Log Cabin Republicans it can't have a booth there because Log Cabin 'exists to redefine the family.'

This is just mean spirited and wrong. I mean I understand that they have different views on some issues but these are people within their own party who are trying to be a part of the process in the right way and get some kind of dialog going and they are being marginalized and silenced. All that shows is how afraid the rest of the GOP is to even discuss this. It also shows total disrespect for free speech and the democratic process by blackballing them in any way they can. That is exactly what fascism is and these two faced pricks embrace it knowingly and willingly while screaming about protecting freedom. What total BS liars they are. What they really mean is Freedom for them but screw anyone else.

I hope it's stuff like this that costs them everything. Their jobs, their positions of power and influence, their money flow, everything. At this point it's not even about why they're doing this stuff. It's just the fact that they are doing it at all, regardless of what the issue is because if they'll do it against gays they'll do it against anyone or anything else just as quickly until nobody has any freedom but themselves.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh goody, here's another one, and he's apparently racist too.

Hey dude, sorry if you lose your job cuz your trucks broke ---- don't HATE ME my God says I can't fix it.

Right wingers --- the "gift" that keeps on giving.

Michigan Auto Shop Owner Faces Backlash After Declaring He Won’t Serve Gays

“Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday. Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun… That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist.

detroit.cbslocal.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

It still amazes me that people like this actually exist. Anyone who has ever been treated bad or shunned or made to feel alienated because of who they are as a person learns instinctively why treating people like that is wrong. Which makes me wonder if these kind of people like this mechanic has never in his life experienced that or is it that he wants to get even somehow or what??? I mean once you experience it yourself, especially more than once you understand why it's wrong. Either some people just don't learn life lessons or their desire to be a bully overrides their better judgement I guess.

Sometimes it makes me wish there really is a God and he's just waiting for these kinds of people so when they meet God is there with a disappointed look on his face and says,
"Oh I see here you like to discriminate against your fellow brothers and sisters huh. You like telling them they aren't welcome just because of who they are. Well, I always said treat other like you like to be treated so guess what, You're not welcome here. Maybe there is a Heaven somewhere down the road that will accept your kind."
edit on 16-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Do you think someone will do a GoFundMe for him?

I make it a point of searching more then one site and reading the comments.

Several commented he's looking for a "Pay Day".

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It certainly sounds like it if you read the full transcript of what he wrote. He talks about giving discounts if you bring your gun in the shop with you when asking for service too. But at one point he talks about how he's getting death threats, which so far haven't been verified according to the report. But he asks anyone who supports his position to help out if they agree with him. He doesn't come right out and ask for money, but the implication is there. When I read that part it sent off a red flag for me too. It's kinda funny that others picked up on it too and talking about it. It wouldn't shock me to find out he's just trying for an easy buck. Virtue doesn't seem to be his strongest characteristic so far.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It still amazes me that people like this actually exist. Anyone who has ever been treated bad or shunned or made to feel alienated because of who they are as a person learns instinctively why treating people like that is wrong.

I was raised Christian, so I do know that perspective. But, as hard as I tried it just didn't make any sense. So, for many years I was on a "vision quest" looking for what felt right. I was Mormon for 5 years -- that was awesome --- except for the fundamental religious part.

In the Mormon experience I did learn what it was like to be in a "Safety Bubble". I think some of these people live in their little community/church "bubbles", maybe even born into it. To them it's how the world Is suppose to be.

I will be forever thankful to the Navy for stationing my dad in Oakland, CA and to my parents for never returning to Ohio

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It certainly sounds like it if you read the full transcript of what he wrote.

Yes, I read the whole thing.

After the last one I said: "It doesn't matter, the message will stop others from discrimnating. No one would be stupid enough to think lightening strikes twice".

Apparently I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sometimes it makes me wish there really is a God and he's just waiting for these kinds of people so when they meet God is there with a disappointed look on his face and says

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Matthew 10:14-15

Judge not, and you will not be judged.

Luke 6:37

Apparently some Christians don't read.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
This can't happen (violation of church and state), but . . .

A plan to make the Bible the official state book in Tennessee derailed Thursday when the Republican-controlled Senate sent the measure back to a committee, effectively killing it this year.

Here's the really scary part:

Still, the GOP-controlled Tennessee House approved the bill 55-38 on Wednesday.

www.nbcnews.com...

I highly recommend reading the comments to this story on this link.

If anyone has doubts the Extreme Fundamental Christians want a theocracy, this should do it.

Specifically the discussion with GovtReform. He seems to be pretty honest about how insane it is there.

usnews.nbcnews.com...
edit on 16-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Apparently some Christians don't read.

Someone should come out with a comic book version so they could just look at the pictures instead.

Throw in some Guns, Grits and Gravy and Huckabee might even sign off on it. lol (If that doesn't make sense, look up his book.)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join