It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

To be honest, I agree with you. Everyone should be scared of Jew Zombie and the coming Christian Theocracy! You only get away with this crap because you are attractive.
edit on 16-4-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

you are being kinda pathetic now.
later kid.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

when has dominionism been practiced to such an extent that it was a majority, and posed a danger of creating a theocracy in the U.S?

Can you honestly say with a straight face that Christians pose any sort of threat to you today, or to your rights?

Kansas.
Happening AS WE SPEAK.

I understand your bewilderment. I couldn't hardly believe it when I first heard of the New Apostolic Reformation people, either. See, they try to stay under the radar.

Palin, Bachmann, Brownback, Santorum, Perry, and - you better believe it: TED CRUZ. None of us are making this up.
It's just a shame you're too stubborn to allow yourself to be educated about it.

I have additional links and resources if the numerous ones posted by undo and Deaf Alien aren't sufficient.

edit on 4/16/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You hating' on me cause I'm attractive or because I'm smart?

I Must be frustrating for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

A Christian theocracy is FAR more likely than a Muslim theocracy. That's for sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Smart wasn't the first term that came to mind when you busted out the whole "jew zombie" thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

A Christian theocracy is FAR more likely than a Muslim theocracy. That's for sure.

Sure it is, buddy.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You are not the first nor the last to attack looks when you feel outsmarted. Yawn.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Naturally. Numbers alone make that statement a certainty. Glad you agree with me.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Why would I feel it necessary to attack your looks? You are a beautiful woman. I think you are an intelligent one too. I just think the whole "zombie jew" thing was a little juvenile. Considering the topic, one might even say it was a tad premature for you to call me a "kid" because you didn't like my opinion.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Here's a thread from a couple of years ago - it contains more info about what these people want.
Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Dominionists

Just in case you're calm enough to absorb it today.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This isn't an attack?" You only get away with this crap because you are attractive"

was meant in christian kindness was it?

Listen clearly.
DO NOT bring my looks up in a debate, a discussion in anyway unless its in a thread I make about myself.
DO not make personal attacks on me.
DO NOT underestimate how little anyones looks on these boards mean in debates and discussions.

Hopefully this thread gets closed , its so far gone (shamefully I include myself ) *shakes head.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

LOL

How much progress have they made? Is the U.S a Theocracy today? What would you estimate the chances of it becoming one would be?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You are right. I apologize. I took the low road on that one.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You can't possibly have read even the OP on that thread.
Guess you aren't, in fact, calm (or mature) enough to absorb it today.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
I think we would also do well to remember there are elements in both the Catholic and Protestant churches trying their best to re-unite Christianity under one flag again. Kenneth Copeland, and the Pope himself, being two of the main players.
Catholics and Charismatics Must Spiritually Unite

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

You can't possibly have read even the OP on that thread.
Guess you aren't, in fact, calm (or mature) enough to absorb it today.

I don't mean to be a dick when I say this, but if there is one person on this entire website whose opinion means less to me than dirt, it's yours. I really couldn't care less what you think about me.

The fact you suggested Christians should have their children taken away from them for child abuse, yet you want to suggest you are somehow in danger of becoming subject to a Christian Theocracy in the U.S is ridiculous. Nobody with half an ounce of rationality could possibly take you seriously.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

*shudders*
Ugh. There are some things I wish I could "un-know" - ya know?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Easy Zazzy. I seriously think he was being tongue in cheek in that post. I'm not condoning it, just sayin'. Don't let it all get to you. Not worth it.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join