It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
if you see a conservative vote for something that sounds totalitarian, that's a dominionist or someone being handled by a dominionist or somebody who has lost their mind.

as far as dems go, pretty much everything they are doing is heading towards totalitarianism. i blame that on the influence of the jesuits on their party.
edit on 16-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

lol wow. At this rate, we might as well assume the world is run by illuminiati lizard people.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

i made an edit to the post. read the new sentence.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

lol wow. At this rate, we might as well assume the world is run by illuminiati lizard people.

well make sense out of ISIS and get back to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If we're going to get into politics, I agree with you, and I would stress some of them use a self proclaimed faith to win votes in the bible belt while they run around and have sex with prostitutes after having ritual rites in front of giant stone owls. Pretty sure that is not Christian. But it's definitely republican and democrat.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

the usa started out as a protestant, jewish and masonic/rosicrucian country. they were fleeing persecution by rome and a hodge podge of royals, who were either sold out to rome or so hard on their people, that the idea of a new place to live where all of that was non-existent, must of seemed like a really good idea. the form of government that was designed, was embraced by alot of other religions as well, including catholics fleeing the subsequent protestant-catholic wars in europe and poor treatment by the crown of britian. however, totalitarianism has snuck in from the back door and systematically corrupted our entire government. you can bet the royals and rome, want control and revenge.

biblically, this influx of christians to the usa, is depicted as the woman who is carried away into the wilderness on the wings of an eagle, where she is hidden from the face of the dragon for awhile (don't remember off the top of my head, how long). it appears the dragon has arrived.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

so who are the rich and powerful that commit rituals before a giant stone owl every year in bohemian grove? Those who were members of skull and bones and run around in secret groves?

Christians?

I think not.

(pro tip: they claim they are for votes)
edit on 16-4-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

i don't know. do you? i haven't tracked their religions. only one i know the religion of was jfk. he was catholic but the jesuits killed him, i don't know why. i think someone said it was because he was trying to get rid of the federal reserve.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Have you seen the cremation of care ceremony and looked at the lists of bohemian grove VIP's?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You must be all kind of worked up about Francis.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Bohemian Grove ... Bush family have their own little enclave there ... Nixon went and hated it ...

Yes ... JFK wanted to audit the Federal Reserve ... His assassination was not Religiously motivated ... there are other factors too

The Kennedy's are an elite family ... John and then his brother had a change of heart ... being in such a powerful position and very popular John was a threat for sure to the status quo ... However I know very little but do know it was not a lone gunman who wanted him gone

edit on 16-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

But a Jewish Zombie is more believable.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Christians?

I think not.

(pro tip: they claim they are for votes)

And you still don't get the irony.......

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Under threat of a theocracy... LMAO!

Are you for real? You are an intelligent poster.

He's being disingenuous. He knows exactly what you're talking about. There isn't much point in arguing with him.
Anyone who has been paying attention at all, knows Christianity dominates the Western world. Yet they've never taken any of our rights, and there's no threat from their draconian belief system, that seeks to conquer the world. Of course, their theology doesn't support a theocracy. What would ever give any of us such an idea in the last 2000 years?
edit on 4/16/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

But a Jewish Zombie is more believable.

Don't recall saying that in this thread?

But hey, framing it as "Jewish Zombie" is good for a few stars.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Under threat of a theocracy... LMAO!

Are you for real? You are an intelligent poster.

He's being disingenuous. He knows exactly what you're talking about. There isn't much point in arguing with him.
Anyone who has been paying attention at all, knows Christianity dominates the Western world. Yet they've never taken any of our rights, and there's no threat from their draconian belief system, that seeks to conquer the world. Of course, their theology doesn't support a theocracy. What would ever give any of us such an idea in the last 2000 years?

Yes, I'm being disingenuous, and you are clearly in danger of Jewish Jesus boogey man! BOOOOO!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

one could say the same for framing the term illuminati lizards....

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
dp

edit on 16-4-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Because those are definitely comparables given the topic of the OP and what I was discussing before you showed up with "Zombie Jew"...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

yeah you would be right.
edit on 16-4-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join