It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Total nonsense. There might be a fringe group that is interested in influencing laws at the state level, but to suggest that the U.S is in danger of falling under a Christian Theocracy is completely asinine. Christians can't even agree on their own theology amongst the many fractured protestant denominations. How on earth do you ever expect them to control the government and rule over the entire nation?

You are being completely irrational.
edit on 16-4-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Irrational?

Oh I see you are a young guy.

We have linked a few articles and sites for you to read.

I was there and talked with Jerry Falwell when all that Moral Majority crap was all the rage.

It's a danger still.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Irrational?

Oh I see you are a young guy.

oh, well there you go. I'm young to you, therefore you need not adequately respond to anything I've pointed out previously.

You've linked GARBAGE and completely ignored everything I had to say.

The U.S is as likely to fall under a Christian Theocracy as Iraq is.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

oh, well there you go. I'm young to you, therefore you need not adequately respond to anything I've pointed out previously.

No it's your lack of experience that shows that you are young.

You've linked GARBAGE and completely ignored everything I had to say.

Maybe I did but others didn't.

The U.S is as likely to fall under a Christian Theocracy as Iraq is.

That's fine. Let's start with homosexuality.

Can we discuss this later? LOL. I am tired heh.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No it's your lack of experience that shows that you are young.

relative to what?

That's fine. Let's start with homosexuality.

Can we discuss this later? LOL. I am tired heh.

We can talk about that any time you like.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

relative to what?

You really have no idea how close we got to a Christian controlled state? We have had many attempts over the years.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

when?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I answered that? Moral Majority?

Others answered?

en.wikipedia.org... and some other sites they linked.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

When has the U.S been in danger of being overtaken by a Christian Theocracy since the constitution was drafted? For that matter, when has dominionism been practiced to such an extent that it was a majority, and posed a danger of creating a theocracy in the U.S?

Can you honestly say with a straight face that Christians pose any sort of threat to you today, or to your rights?
edit on 16-4-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I guess it wasn't ever in danger from Moral majority and Dominion Theology ever. Ok moving along.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Can you honestly say with a straight face that Christians pose any sort of threat to you today, or to your rights?

Hmmm I don't know why you think that. It's the extreme right Christians that worries me.

Fundamentalists are the ones who make Christians look bad in general.

They are the ones who worries me and they have a track record in politics that we all should worry about.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: undo

a reply to: Annee

Total nonsense. There is no evidence anyone is trying to turn America into a theocracy. If anything, the progressives have the same agenda, just with a different twist.

here's a christian radio show talking about it (dominionism)
pidradio.com...

You people are literally clueless. Christians can't support a theocracy by very virtue of the new testament until Christ returns. He is literally the only person Christians believe is fit to rule the earth. Trust me, we won't be taking your rights away any time soon.

i have a theory. i've been kinda keeping tabs on this. there's only 2 ways that can go: british crown protestantism, which is already sold out to rome behind the scenes, or initially thru islam creating a crisis which is then taken over by rome, either way, rome is behind it. during the crisis of islam, rome's enemies are removed by islam, thus freeing up their way to take over. at first it'll seem like a great relief. people grow ever more ecumenical and tolerant of each other, but then as they get more power, they go rogue in a very big way. this is why they are entrenched in the democratic party, firstly so they can control the opposition present, support the muslims involved in the plan, and to counter anything american protestants (at least the ones that aren't vatican stooges in disguise) may be up to, such as resisting dominionism.
edit on 16-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

There is no way in hell the american people would ever bow to either. It simply won't happen. There is NO WAY a theocracy will ever reign in America under human hands, no matter what religion tries to enforce it.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

There is no way in hell the american people would ever bow to either. It simply won't happen. There is NO WAY a theocracy will ever reign in America under human hands, no matter what religion tries to enforce it.

But they have already almost done it. Remember sodomy law? Jailing homosexuals? And any other "sins"? We still have some laws left over today.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
But I will tell you what religion WILL reign over America (and soon): Politically Correct Progressivism.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Christians aren't mandated to control you. It isn't in our theology at all. There IS an abrahamic religion that has such provisions in it's mandates, yet that is the one progressives like to defend most while crying about a Christian theocracy?

Jesus Christ certainly had the opportunity to establish His kingdom on earth - and deliberately chose not to.

My kingdom, said Jesus, does not belong to this world. If my kingdom were one which belonged to this world, my servants would be fighting, to prevent my falling into the hands of the Jews; but no, my kingdom does not take its origin here.

Thou art a king, then? Pilate asked. And Jesus answered, It is thy own lips that have called me a king. What I was born for, what I came into the world for, is to bear witness of the truth. Whoever belongs to the truth, listens to my voice.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Progressivism

LOL what a bad word.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It's a great word.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Do you have anything to add to this topic?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

I know you hate me and won't respond to me for some reason but here we go...

Do you think I hate Jesus?

What did Jesus do to make me hate him?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join