It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Favorite Type of Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That one from total recall.

You know the one.

She was human. A mutant human admittedly.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't know about "my favorite alien" in general...

...but I do know that this guy was "My Favorite Martian":

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I was thinking born off the planet = alien. Add all those mutations and there must be a point where a group must be considered a different race.

Well, where does one draw the line?

I draw it at the third boob.

Sorry, had to try.
edit on 15-4-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nordics, I've had dreams where I was taken on tours and I got to see huge weird looking machines where they appeared to be working on. They always appear mentally balanced, scientific, well behaving with a majestic appearance.

Don't have a clue what the machines do but they looked awesome. Hard to describe, very colorful with many lights reminiscent of the 3rd encounter movie only more impressive. They also showed me cities with beautiful, scifi looking architecture, mostly metal painted with somehing looking like carpaint with colorful spherical windows, motorcycle kind of vehicles only hovering instead of wheels. Those are the best dreams, I'm thanful when I wake up and can remember them.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
HarHar Hardyharharhar. Ok, now that that's out of the way (harhardyharharhar), I feel a little better now,
my favorite has to be this guy here:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have no favourite alien. I still hope it would be so mind-blowingly different i would be in awe for a while how this thing can possibly be alive. Not "Oh you're like the little guy from MIB"
But i guess little chihuahas flying a space ship, or nibblers would also be fun.

edit on 15-4-2015 by Peeple because: b

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Have you seen him without his mask?? Ugh......

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It could be there are beings so different that our minds as we are could not truly grasp them and I suspect that if there are higher planes of existence as some here convincingly believe, then these beings (if that is the right word) could be wonderful. But the little guy in MIB is just so cute lol. Also, I see that movie kind of like the old Get Smart series. There are things in there that I believe are Hollywood`s version of what may really exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Herolotus

Any alien that doesn't have a propensity for probing would be near the top of my list .

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How about a real one?

That would be my fave, a real Extraterrestrial...

So, that rules out; Pleiadians, Sirians, Orions, and virtually all other "reported" types.

Suppose I could accept "reptilians", or rather "Nommo"... any ET's from 39 Tauri (tall whites), and of course Grays (Zeta 2 Reticuli).

All others will need a green card.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tRiP2BrAiN

I think I just fell in MORE in love

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the creators ~ Annunaki

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In your second pic , aren't those the "Golddiggers" from the old Dean Martin show?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tRiP2BrAiN

edit on 22-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
My favorite type of aliens are the giant space faring women who have supernatural powers and are superhumanly beautific!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wadaguy

I always wanted to think the Annunaki were just advanced humans. A lost civilization.

I wont lie I only really responded to say that your name is kick ass.

WADA-GUY, I am TADA-MAN......It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

*nods head and walks past, hugging his slim grin to the brim of his tattered cowboy hat.....
edit on 4 22 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well I've always thought "if" i ever met a extraterrestrial being. Then i hope it would be like this vulcan woman from Star Trek Enterprise.

T'Pol was her name.

But true, I believe when you are meeting a alien, I tend to think if being is humanoid in nature and has "comfortably " looks

Then i would think we will be more less afraid of them albeit wee bit suspicious.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

This is so super fascinating, I almost cried. The only reason I didn't, is because I stifled it so my husband wouldn't think I was weird for a science article making me cry!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My favourite types of alien would be the real ones. The jury is out on whether any have actually been seen.
edit on 23-4-2015 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
could be an endless list with movie aliens. so i'll just go with a real life sighting.

Flatwoods Monster!

Indeed. The flatwoods case has always struck me as one of the creepiest and is the one "actual" alien that always pops to mind. Its just so much more menacing than your average grey or humanoid or hell, even mantis type. Its just evil.

Other than that since everyone bring up fictional aliens in Star Trek and so on, my favorite type is the Kilrathi from Wing Commander. Not the #ty giant green hairless rats seen in the movie, but the ones from the games.

Deep down we all know that cats on earth are just the advance scouts.

It makes total sense if you think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join