It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Favorite Type of Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Herolotus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cbc7f6b93e6.gif[/atsimg]
The Alien from the Pascagoula Abduction Case because it's so out there , Robby the Robot has nothing on this guy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

agreed
There was a really crappy movie done in the 1970s called Starship Invasions", the aliens featured in the movie were ones depicted in abduction cases, including that one above!

Was really poorly done...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Female pleiadians

With large accoutrements! And friendly.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Pleiadians

The greys kepts me up at night because my dad let me watch the x files at such a young age

WOW same here, except my parents told me not to watched. Snuck into the living room when I was five and watched from behind the couch. 20 years later and I'm still terrified of Greys!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Vulcans - those pointy ears drive me wild

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Grilled over a mesquite fire, with a lemon-tarragon sauce. Greys are mighty fine eating. It's a little hard to get the skin off, though. Sort of like a catfish.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Paschats from Sirius. Meeting a feline humanoid would be amazing. They are also stated to be our origional genetic creators (there specialty).

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I confess to having a weakness for Liara T'Soni, an Asari, especially the ME1 version.

...sigh...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Reptilians. Can't get enough of them shape-sharing for the littlest frustrations! Quite handsome, some of those lots, too! Mostly mean, nasty, sarcastic, but some nice and good. Hehe.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Female pleiadians

YES!! My favorite, not only are they super intelligent and beautiful they exude sexuality from every fiber of their being! Come and pick me up for a Beamship ride Ladies, leave the dudes at home on Erra.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I do not know about favorite, but my least favorite is Hildog and her Scooby Van.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Am I the only person on the Internet who doesn't like cats?

My cat would kick ALFs A$$!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cbc7f6b93e6.gif[/atsimg]
The Alien from the Pascagoula Abduction Case because it's so out there , Robby the Robot has nothing on this guy.

He looks like what you'd get if you tried to build Gort out of a tree.

My choice would be Billy Meier's Pleiadians.
They're cute in a 1970s way, and they know how to dance.

edit on 4/14/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Herolotus
Hello hello!

So of all the different types of witnessed UFO occupants, what's your favorite type?

Don't be afraid to include pictures and reasons!

Reptillians, Grays, Pleiadians, nothing is too strange or obscure!

The ones that are real?

I've never "met" an alien in any physical sense, so I can't really say. I've had dreams about aliens, and during meditation I was visited by a mantis-type. The mantis type sort of moved his pincer-hands back and forth rapidly over my body in a scanning motion and left. No pain, no emotion. It wasn't scary or anything.

If we're talking science fiction aliens...then I'd probably go with Klingons or Vulcans.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Dog Alien from... Planet of the Dogs.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Lol

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I had to star you for that! Funniest looking dog I have ever seen -

- it wins the 'Made Ya Snort Milk Out Your Nose' prize...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have always been fond of the concept that aliens are just us from different times. Past future, a state outside of time.

I like to think that the rapture that christians talk about is a fracture in time where tons of people are just dumped in different ages, and that some of them seeded civilizations, played themselves off as gods, whatever....and that we are stuck in a time loop or series of parallel time strings that are trying to consolidate after an event fractured time and splintered it into infinity.....

That our true nature is outside of time, and that our exit from the loop is all a matter of mind and spiritual purity, but not purity as far as good VS evil, rather being untainted by the illusion of this time string we are stuck on.

If we could see the illusion we must then resist the allure of power in staying as master of it. That in that state of transition that we can make reality and mold the universe, that we can become gods for all intent and purpose. That is part of the illusion. This is all time loops that will not exist. This universe was made by such a mind molding the universe with the presumed power he held....like lucid dreaming and by knowing its a dream you can do anything you want.....and that feeling of power making you not want to wake up.

If thats true, we will in essence need to become gods and kill ourselves. Wake up and experience BLANK in our true self and away from the looping fractured time strings that draw us in.

Aliens may be fellow dreamers who are starting to realize they are dreaming and stuck in the loop, but dont yet see a way out since they havent figured completely that the are dreaming.

Like the difference between lucid dreaming when you know you are asleep, or just having the hunch you are and can do some stuff as you wish, but still very much engulfed by the dream and its limits.

They see that at least one mind found a way out by earth. That he made this realm we occupy and that he left all these constructs as a possible means of escape for others.....and that is the reason they visit.

There may be one person to come, the messiah all cultures allude to, a dreamer that keeps being brought back into the dream but who is waking up that will wake us all up and release us from this particular time string or dream what ever.

edit on 4 14 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Herolotus
Hello hello!

So of all the different types of witnessed UFO occupants, what's your favorite type?
How can there be any other choice?

That's not a photo of the actual aliens, but they are close to how the aliens were described.

And I why did the man bite her nipple off? Humans wouldn't like that and I suspect aliens wouldn't either.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
I dont know if this counts.. but I've always had a thing for Predator.

There is something sexy about him....

Of course that counts! He was seen inside the Turkey UFO.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join