It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five different stores make sudden announcement, claiming “plumbing” issues

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Yes,Im aware, prison Planet makes people roll their eyes,but this time, I've actually looked these up, and ya its accurate.

Not a huge AJ fan, but I have looked up his articles and ..

the ones I've found are legit News sources,ABC, Forbes, NBC, etc, they're posted right on the aritcles themselves, not like he's trying to hide anything..

Most of the issues people have with AJ are, if people did believe that America is on the bleeding edge of complete meltdown and martial law....yea..

Alex knows he is under close scrutiny. He rarely presents something that is not true. My problem with Alex, and the reason I stopped listening to his show, is not what he said, it was how he said it.

Alex is very skilled at twisting the truth to match the message he wants to present. I used to listen to his show, just to get the basics and passed on the embellishments. Unfortunately, Alex started with pushing the drama a bit too far for my taste, so I had to find other means for keeping abreast of the oddities of the day.

As an old song used to say, "The Revolution Will Not be Televised". A grain of salt may be all you need to bring out the flavor of what is really in the stew.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

verrrrry plausable

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If Walmart fails so does the country.....It is all based in faith. If people lose faith this house of cards folds. Walmart is having huge financial problems I believe.

This cover story is just that a cover they are closing these stores for good I bet. Plumbing issues buys the country time.
edit on 15-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

a radioactive product from Japan..?

just speculating

b
edit on 15-4-2015 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: midlandghost

Sorry, I didn't read that part. Well that kinda rules out the plumber question... Unless those plumber's work/material choice were under question by Walmart and now they are choosing to bring in their own contractors to look things over? Untrusting maybe? Just playing the devil's advocate.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Ameilia

Nah, a real prepper wouldn't reveal themselves in that way, would they? I'm thinking, if I were a prepper, I wouldn't go to the store and buy 50 candles and 50 bottles of aspirin and 50 cans of food at the same time. Maybe 5 candles and a bottle of aspirin and 10 extra cans each week. Way less suspicious looking. The way I figure it, most real preppers will be smart enough to already know that, right?

Easy enough to find and mark most, like off ATS.

So they load people in trucks and haul them off during jade helm and everyone thinks drill Lol!
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15

There's something like 4 million preppers now. A person could be on the top or the bottom of the list (assuming people were really about to be rounded up). What gets you on the top of the list faster?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So I was in the Brandon Walmart this last Monday afternoon around 330pm to pick up a few things.

Firstly, I couldn't figure out why the parking was so packed. I kept thinking is school out early or something??

Anyhow, I made my way to the produce dept. and it was like a feeding frenzy. The were people packing their carts full of food and as I made it closer to the main aisles, I could see notes saying that all produce, dairy, deli and bakery items are 50% off.

That wasn't the strange part. All of the registers were open and there must've been at least 20 customers per line loaded to the gill will stuff. I actually waited in one of the lines for about 40 minutes and it didn't even move.

I did notice however that the automated registers were wide open, and the associate mentioned that the discounts would not apply. Anyhoo, I couldn't take the wait any longer and went to the self register and that's when the associate came back up to tell me that she was pissed Walmart was closing for plumbing reasons and all the employees were to meet at a hotel nearby at a later date to discuss transfers and job availability.

I just remembered thinking "wow this reminds me of what it would look like if there was a run on groceries after a panic/disaster event but with civility. Couldn't imagine how looters would react though. Needless to say my roommate and his friends are in roofing/contracting and when they heard about the supposed plumbing problems, they just shook their head. I thought maybe sinkholes or something?

But now, knowing a handful or more across the US, something is fishy.

And yes, to another poster earlier stating that the Walmart nearby (4 miles) is constructing some type of room in the produce department. It has beams that stretch all the way to the ceiling and is about 30x30 ft sq. Could be anything.

Mind you, this Walmart is not very old and is in great shape. Here is a link below from ABC news the next day saying that they could not find any plumbing contractors around. And one of the posters who looks to be military/lobbyist saying its quite odd the closings are in the same states as operation Jade Helm, although he doesn't believe FEMA is part of it.

www.abcactionnews.com...
Just my 2 cents.
edit on 15-4-2015 by BladeRunner88 because: Added more information

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the obvious question :

have any of the actual employees of the 5 stores contradicted the "plumbing " explaination

if not - why not

and if so - citation required
edit on 15-4-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I've said before that Wal Mart would be enlisted by the Feds as a supply and relief center in the event of a natural disaster or emergency. They've got plans in place already. So when someone suggested this might be tied in with Operation jade Helm, I thought it was possible. The plumbing excuse doesn't make sense, but what would these stores be used for? They'd make perfect warehouses, certainly. What you could do in these locations is just walk up and look in the front windows. They shouldn't be blocked up. Or watch to see what trucks come and go and how many workers come and go. Follow these guys when they leave for lunch.
I'm thinking a false flag terrorist attack on US soil, a banking collapse, or even public disclosure of alien visitation.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the obvious question :

have any of the actual employees of the 5 stores contradicted the "plumbing " explaination

if not - why not

and if so - citation required

Plumbing is the excuse - citation required.. Oh look members looked into it and see no building permits.. Oh members know one of the guys who does plumbing on contract (on call) for one of the stores, and he hasn't been contacted, so he must assume his contract is null and void now huh? .. Oh look.. All of the people fired at one of the stores...

Plumbing lol..

You are naive. read more of this thread. Don't ignore the information.

Walmart made the claim.. And NOTHING backs up their story. I like to think they gave such a dumb excuse, on purpose. Kind of like LOOK.. SEE..

And btw I have watched entire roofs get fixed.. Where we had 10 trash cans placed around the store each had to be emptied of water every 15 minutes.. Crazy plumbing issues.. Entire rows of freezers go down.. We fix these things and pretend nothing is going on..

It takes days... It doesn't take 6 months.. Nothing takes that long.. And we keep the customers in the store.. We keep them in any part of the store we can.. This was for Fresh Market, and Food lion, and Harris teeter.

Where are the managers coming out before this happening? Where are YOUR citations. All these workers, who you think should be coming out about what exactly?? What do you think they would even know? The only thing they would know is if it was plumbing issues.. And apparently no one came out about that before the fact.. So just think.. It's something else.

There are usually rumors long before a store closing.. And because there are none.. I doubt the store managers knew before the fact.
edit on 15-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Maybe the Muslims went through and infected these stores. That is what they did around here. Muslim women got jobs in the cosmetics and health and beauty departments and then polluted the inventory with sickness. The Muslim men did the same thing in the Grocery and Electronics departments. They literally dug their bare hands into their butt cracks when stocking the merchandise. I saw this and reported it. It was verified on Security Video. All of the merchandise in the stores had to be cleared and the inventory re-stocked for public health reasons. Walmart called it 'remodeling' and they did one store at a time between 2005 and 2010. The Muslim employees and customers still continue to try and make the Christians and Jews physically sick during the December Holidays by tainting the merchandise with their body fluids. It is disgusting.

edit on 15-4-2015 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

ALERT. Not in the list.

I'll have to add one. Here in NJ. They have an store by Lodi, one friend told me that one will close too because the area gets flooded every year. Few miles from there, they're about to open a new one, next to the Teterboro airport. I see the new one every day on my way to work.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BurbGirl378

I don't know what to say other then... that's an entirely new level of grotesqueness. Seriously? Just... wow... I think a meme is required to express how amoral that is.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BurbGirl378

Of course! Because all Muslims hate other non-Muslims.

Yes. 5 stores are closed because of the HUGE population of evil Muslim workers.

Now, I'm no sympathiser with terrible things like this but you're fear mongering and reinforcing the idea held by many dumb Americans that all Muslims are evil.

Your post has no evidence. It stinks of child's play. You should work for one of the British tabloid newspapers making up stories like that.

Get off your bandwagon. Start researching the truth and focus your mind towards the real evil, not what you're told by the papers to hate!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
just my guess; Jade Helm is using them for training or temporary detention centres, perhaps storage of 'goods'

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: research100

i'm no walmart fan, don't go there unless i can't find it any where else.

but to address your post, remodeling and repairs are far more time consuming and costly than new construction, especially commercial buildings.
all those shows you see on tv about having only two weeks to do a remodel, or completely gut a house are phony, they bring about 100 folks and what you don't see is what those folks doing are doing when the camera is not there.

i agree that remodeling is rather time consuming and costly. but when it comes to Wal-mart this plumbing problem really does not make sense at all. i worked for Wal-mart for many years. i have worked at locations and helped out at others that were being renovated, or majorly repaired and upgraded. they DO NOT CLOSE stores when they do things like this. they close off the section being worked on and move things around in the store to accommodate any work. in fact they even have special crews that travel around who's sole purpose in life is moving everything around and helping out during any remodeling or serious work being done. even after a fire (during a renovation), as soon as the fire department gave the all clear, they opened right back up without delay. as was said, if they needed to they would have built new washrooms before commencing work on the old ones. it seems that any loss of being open is not something they tolerate. in fact the only thing that will shut down a Wal-mart is loss of electrical power (and they have insurance for that), since they are too cheap to install generators that would allow them to stay open. heck they even stopped doing proper fire alarm drills, which included getting customers out of the store, because it cost too much in lost sales. instead they would make an announcement and associates just went and signed their names on a piece of paper at the emergency exits signifying they "got out". so there is no way i can believe that they would shut down for 6 months due to a plumbing issue. heck they wouldn't even close down a TLE (auto shop), when the pit would flood due to backed up drains. expecting the techs to keep on working in it. it didn't even concern them enough to get it fixed for at least 6 months. even when due to plumbing issues the shop was dumping used oil into the sewage system they didn't get it fixed until the issue was forced on them by the government after many complaints from the oil recycling company that there was never any used oil to pick up (that situation lasted a few years). so ya i'm not buying this story at all.

in fact the only valid (to Wal-mart) reasons i can see for this is killing a union. or for these exercises, IF the exercises would make more money for Wal-mart than having the stores open would. when you are dealing with Wal-mart it is all about making as much profit as possible, that is always the #1 concern. no matter what.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

that does seem odd?? no permits for any wok...and no one is going to get six months to fix a bathrrom problem, they can build a WHOLE walmart in under a year....the stores are fully stocked and they just closed and the employees were just let go with 5 hour notice.

Maybe this is a trial run for something else...perhaps these five stores have been chosen as a benchmark for rolling this out nationwide..start small, if the S hits the fan over it, they can put everything back the way it was easily.

I think it's telling what the 'something else' might be connected to, when they laid off those employees with only a few hours notice. It tells me in no uncertain terms that Walmart is a terrible employer, has ZERO regard for the welfare and quality of living of the unfortunate people who slog their guts out for the company.

This, i feel, is about the employees...not about FEMA this or that, but saving greedy, fat Walmart millions of dollars in employee costs.

If this experiment works at these five stores, i think they are going to fire all of their employees nationwide and hire new employees working on zero hour contracts..in other words, NO employment benefits, NO sick pay, NO pensions, NO employee rights at all, and Walmark will be able to fire anyone, regardless of whether they have worked for Walmart for a week or a decade, all at a moments notice...on zero hour contracts, employees won't know when they can work until right before they are called into work, they can be fired on the spot, literally with no reason given as to why. These employees in the video, at least got 5 hours notice (sarcasm)!

The six months closure is probably to work around firing / rehiring rules and laws..i.e., if they fire employees, and immediately hire new ones, they would have to explain why they fired the original employees and could get into all sorts of labor disputes..if they wait 6 months, they get around it.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
maybethere communitie walmart grocery only stores are losing them revenue and they shifting the loss to other under performing stores. i worked for a retail chain for 5 years and one day we did our yearly inventory and that night at end of shift they told all the partime teen help they were closing our store and not to tell the people onm dayshift about it needless ti say my young girlfriend came right over and spilt the beans to me and the next morning managment was greeted by a very agry group of employees

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The Tulsa Oklahoma walmart on the list is over 20 years old. One report said they hope to have the store reopened by the holiday season. That's a long time to fix plumbing issue. They could remodel the whole store in that amount of time. I wouldn't put it past walmart to use the "plumbing" issue to get the city to approve a new store location.

Everyone i know avoids that walmart. It's ran down and the customers are rude. People have been murdered and robbed in the parking lot.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Nice distribution of plumbing problems...

1 in Florida, 1 in California and 2 in Texas, Latino food bad for the plumbs?

edit on 15-4-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join