It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This how not to steal a car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This Irish fella decided to nobble this car, or it's contents, by throwing a brick at it three times, third time lucky then? Nope. You can see the result below,

Yup, he knocked himself clean out. He then tried to cover his injuries by saying he had been hit by a car, until the CCTV footage was reviewed.....seemingly by the car's owner. I'll take it that he went off to the pokey then...and surrounded by bricks!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's great, revenge from in inanimate object, a car! Serves him right. Hopefully the car escaped with minor injuries.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

i love this video so much!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

That's great, revenge from in inanimate object, a car! Serves him right. Hopefully the car escaped with minor injuries.

Well, my Mum used to say the Lord works in strange ways, but in this case I think the Lord was just on standby, it seems pretty clear the guy is a non-certified nutball, (AKA passes as normal)
The car is outside The Pheasant Pub in Drogheda town, (The Cathedral there noted for having the remains, or the head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett) the car belonged to the owner of the pub, and hence the CCTV footage. Now, if that guy...Le brickie, didn't know what's what in a relatively small town like Drogheda, then he must have come in from an alternative Universe is all I can say!

BTW, the new car did have a few bermps.
edit on 14-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

i love this video so much!!!

Yes, the guy reporting in the video is an Aussie, and has trouble containing himself...it reminds me of the American reporter who once had to do a piece on the serious subject of, 'Beaver Fever'

edit on 14-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

join