It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men’s Genitals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Great. And they want to expand these TSA inspections to buses, trains, and stadiums.

April 13, 2015 10:00 PM

denver.cbslocal.com...

DENVER (CBS4) – A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.

It happened roughly a dozen times, according to information gathered by CBS4. According to law enforcement reports obtained during the CBS4 investigation, a male TSA screener told a female colleague in 2014 that he “gropes” male passengers who come through the screening area at DIA.

“He related that when a male he finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is a female. When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area and this allows (the male TSA screener) to conduct a pat-down search of that area.”

Although the TSA learned of the accusation on Nov. 18, 2014 via an anonymous tip from one of the agency’s own employees, reports show that it would be nearly three months before anything was done.

More information at the news link.
edit on 14-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Abuse of power, everywhere we look. They exploit their position of authority and use it against innocent law-abiding citizens.

Meanwhile they are SUPPOSED to be there to UPHOLD the law and prevent any harmful criminal activities.

Many police fall into the same category (as we can see on the news today). I now feel apprehensive towards any organization that has been put in place to "uphold and enforce the law" due to the fact that their employees/officials/representatives are RARELY held accountable and are constantly getting caught breaking the law/violating citizens' rights. I can't imagine all of the crap we DON'T even hear about...

these scumbags

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sick TSA agents. Now if it was a female TSA agent groping, they probably wouldn't have been an outrage. Some male passengers would probably volunteer going through the checkpoint a second time!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well if anyone ever finds themselves without a date they can go to airport for a groping ... save on cost of dinner and flowers along with not having to worry about whether or not to ring up the next day ...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I was just thinking the same thing. I was in Minnesota a few years ago and there was a couple of female screeners that I would have gone back for seconds or even thirds.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Great. And they want to expand these TSA inspections to buses, trains, and stadiums.

April 13, 2015 10:00 PM

denver.cbslocal.com...

DENVER (CBS4) – A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.

It happened roughly a dozen times, according to information gathered by CBS4. According to law enforcement reports obtained during the CBS4 investigation, a male TSA screener told a female colleague in 2014 that he “gropes” male passengers who come through the screening area at DIA.

“He related that when a male he finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is a female. When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area and this allows (the male TSA screener) to conduct a pat-down search of that area.”

Although the TSA learned of the accusation on Nov. 18, 2014 via an anonymous tip from one of the agency’s own employees, reports show that it would be nearly three months before anything was done.

More information at the news link.

I almost wonder if this belongs in the Posse Forum considering how close to law enforcement the TSA are considered to be, without the actual power to arrest. (They can detain until police can arrive, but how long before something like the above goes so far out of hand that it leads to a rape?) After all groping IS a molestation, and pulling these men aside for no reason just because they were "good looking" is nothing more than a predator picking out a victim to molest.

What kills me, is all that happened is this man was just fired, nothing more. They should have been charged with molestation and accessory to molestation. I understand the prosecutor's stance, but regardless there ARE victims out there! There ARE ways of asking people to come forward when you put the photos of the screener public, and then investigating those claims to find the victims.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OK...I'll ask the questions then. So this guy was gay and groping "attractive male passengers". That is the same as a female groping a male passenger or a male groping a female passenger. So I propose that just like a female TSA can't be allowed to feel up a male, and a male TSA can't be allowed to feel up a female...a gay male TSA should not be allowed to feel up a male, and a gay female TSA should not be allowed to feel up a female. Fair enough...right?

Now, we have to enact this. We need to ask the gay members of the TSA what their sexual orientation is so that this can be implemented. I guess we just have to take their word for it. There is no way to be sure, so I guess we either have to take everyone's word for it which is probably of little comfort to the passengers. You know...the people paying up to hundreds of dollars to fly. I also assume we have to do the same with cops...frisking and searching rules? What other situations do we need to implement? And...is four bathroom doors enough? Doesn't Facebook have like 20 "gender identification" categories? Showers in gyms? Bathrooms everywhere? We likely need a new federal law that forces all businesses to have at least four bathrooms instead of two. I mean...we can't expect special treatment for gay people. Equal treatment under the law. We have to segregate gay males and females the same way we segregate males and females. Only fair and equal treatment.

Yeah...this will cost us billions and billions of dollars, but I guess we have to address the problem. It is only fair to the straight male and female passengers not to be "handled" by one of the other sexes.

And yes...I'm being serious not sarcastic. Where we are is where we are and we have to deal with the complications it causes fairly for everyone. Everyone must be treated the same...equally. No discrimination against straight people nor gay people.

Opinions?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Agreed! He needs to be tried and convicted of a sex crime and wear that record for the balance of his life. Only fair.

PS: And that is 12 counts of a sex crime.
edit on 4/14/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Agreed! He needs to be tried and convicted of a sex crime and wear that record for the balance of his life. Only fair.

I think it's pure laziness on the prosecutor's part to not even bother to find the victims. Personally I think it's because they just don't give a damn.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I think it's pure laziness on the prosecutor's part to not even bother to find the victims. Personally I think it's because they just don't give a damn.

Or they don't want to have to deal with the whole man groping a man thing. Can of worms.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The the Groping thing happened to my friend Kelly "male on male" in Albuquerque a few years ago. Kelly gave the agent a shove to the chest and proclaimed in a loud voice " Dude I don't do that with guys, and only with women after the second date ". I did spit my the remains of my last Sol beer on the floor.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The real issue here is the answer to these two questions. During the design and testing stage an obvious question to ask is:

1. "how difficult is it with this design and construction for someone to corrupt the machine for the purpose of unlawful or inappropriate touching of human anatomy?

2. "how difficult is it with this design and construction for someone to corrupt the machine for the purpose of allowing someone armed with a weapon, to get through the detector without detection.

I dunno about you, the reader but I reckon these two questions were deliberately not asked so they could build a machine that in order to give it versatility there had to be acceptance of both the good and bad uses to which it might be put.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Always knew people that want to professionally feel up others are secretly gay.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
THis is pretty f#cked up. What the hell is up with some of these TSA workers. They just cant do the damn job, they were hired to do, but now they turn there homosexual needs against unsuspecting passengers. WTF

new topics

top topics

join