It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton's Twitter Followers Are Fake or Never Tweet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Good points...but you're making the assumption that the other candidates have NOT been audited, as well....Perhaps they have been...with nothing newsworthy being found to report.

I've done several news searches and haven't found any similar stories on other current candidates or potential candidates.

This was interesting, however:

# of followers on Twitter (as of April 14)

DEMOCRATS

Hillary Clinton - 3,360,000
Bernie Sanders - 282,000
Martin O'Malley - 62,400
Lincoln Chafee - 11,100
Jim Webb - 6,510

REPUBLICANS

Donald Trump - 2,840,000
Marco Rubio - 716,000
Rand Paul - 597,000
Ted Cruz - 395,000
Mike Huckabee - 359,000
Carly Fiorina - 353,000
Ben Carson - 316,000
Rick Perry - 282,000
Rick Santorum - 228,000
Jeb Bush - 178,000
Scott Walker - 116,000
Lindsey Graham - 70,400
John Kasich - 69,200
Chris Christie - 25,600
George Pataki - 23,900
Bobby Jindal - 21,000
Jim Gilmore - 7,680
Bob Ehrlich - 188

OTHER POLITICAL DUDES

Barack Obama - 58,000,000
Bill Clinton - 3,270,000
Al Gore - 2,760,000
John McCain - 1,960,000
Mitt Romney - 1,630,000
Sarah Palin - 1,140,000
John Boehner - 804,000
Joe Biden - 773,000
Nancy Pelosi - 588,000
Ron Paul - 539,000
John Kerry - 468,000
Elizabeth Warren - 182,000
George H.W. Bush - 153,000

uselectionatlas.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am no fan of Hillary as she is a chicken hawk PTB sorta clam, but my twitter feed is only for comedians and I don't tweet a thing. I'd be considered one of the "fake" accounts too, headline is misleading.

Derek

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Jeezus, Everything connected with this old bag is a lie. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Jeezus, Everything connected with this old bag is a lie. ~$heopleNation

Proof, please? Or is this just another "I hate Hilary rageface" type thing. It's not necessarily a lie. I have fake twitter followers, does this make me an evil liar? or just an average twitter user? Geez, the hate here is strong, I tell ya....

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

A short list of her truths would be easier...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

Proof, please?

Well how the hell can we prove anything when it's all erased or covered up Ironhawke? Are you going to sit back and pretend that these politicians do not cover their trails up, on both sides for that matter? Well you got a lot of questions, how about she starts answering some of them?

Or is this just another "I hate Hilary rageface" type thing. It's not necessarily a lie. I have fake twitter followers, does this make me an evil liar? or just an average twitter user? Geez, the hate here is strong, I tell ya....

I don't care about what fake accounts that you have, we are discussing Hillary Clinton's lies and deception guy. If you have a bunch of fake twitter followers, then that is your sinister deals. Let's focus on the topic, which is your hero Hillary and her lies and deception? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Proof, please?

Well how the hell can we prove anything when it's all erased or covered up Ironhawke? Are you going to sit back and pretend that these politicians do not cover their trails up, on both sides for that matter? Well you got a lot of questions, how about she starts answering some of them?

Or is this just another "I hate Hilary rageface" type thing. It's not necessarily a lie. I have fake twitter followers, does this make me an evil liar? or just an average twitter user? Geez, the hate here is strong, I tell ya....

I don't care about what fake accounts that you have, we are discussing Hillary Clinton's lies and deception guy. If you have a bunch of fake twitter followers, then that is your sinister deals. Let's focus on the topic, which is your hero Hillary and her lies and deception? ~$heopleNation

Yes yes, that is Hillary's big crime : bots who follow every one 'important' are following her. Why, let's set up the gallows now! Can't have that kind of 'deception' being perpetrated!! After that, can we execute those brash deceivers Barney for lying about being a real dinosaur and Ron Paul for lying about being, you know, human? Or even better, let's get Tom Cotton and the other 46 for deceiving us about loving their country....

Conspiracy level decpetion about twitter... Jesus wept. >.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I own and operate an online marketing franchise in addition to a managed IT services business.

I have an ad on our twitter followers list that says you can buy 10K Twitter followers for less than 40 bucks. I have seen more advertised for less, so you are probably looking at pennies per follower. Lots of businesses used to do it. Sham Social Media managers used to do it all the time.

There are also social media Follow / Like / +1 exchanges that are freemium or completely free.

The idea that Mrs. Clinton runs her own twitter account is freakin' hilarious.

Twitter analyzers are not very accurate. Lots of legitimate users rarely go onto or use Twitter personally; in all honesty, it's mostly bloggers, SEO managers / agencies, and other social media people. You can also allow anyone that wants to follow you to do so, but not follow them back. As mentioned above, there are LOTS of bots on Twitter.

I have a few tasteless jokes about what a joke most SEO / Social Media agencies are; none of which are appropriate for this site.

You could probably run the same analysis on any famous person who does not really run their own account, pays an agency to do it, or any large business with an in-house management team and get similar results.

This seems like some pretty sad and extreme reaching on the part of the GOP to appeal to a younger demographic.

-B
edit on 16-4-2015 by sstech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why didn't I think of this before?

My FB like is now for sale.. at low low prices!

If you are a normal person and want me to like you, the price is only 500.00 USD.

If you are a corporation and want me to like you the cost is a low low 5,000.00 USD.

to add a corporate positive review to that paid for like is only 2,500.00 USD more! (currently on sale!)

If you are a presidential candidate and you want me to like you it will cost a paltry 15,000.00 USD with an additional 10,000.00 USD for any positive comments in your favor!

Twitter commentary is also currently on sale... please contact me immediately for a special rate plan to include both twitter and facebook.

To make life easier for my customers I accept paypal!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yo she's running for president of one of the most powerful countries in the world (which is collapsing too) and manipulating her way into office...AND this isn't the first time candidates/people like her have been caught or been under suspicion of doing # like this. You don't exactly need solid proof to realize what's going on here....

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mortalhelix

Yo she's running for president of one of the most powerful countries in the world (which is collapsing too) and manipulating her way into office...AND this isn't the first time candidates/people like her have been caught or been under suspicion of doing # like this. You don't exactly need solid proof to realize what's going on here....

Actually, yes, this is precisely why one needs "solid proof". This is Clinton Attack 2.0. Remember Ken Starr? Instead of investigating real crimes, he focussed on who blew who. Now we got folks all in adither about email and twitter, for God's sake. TWITTER, not anything of substance. Which frankly, says more about the Disloyal opposition than anything else, I suppose. Bring proof, or go home.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mortalhelix

How do bots on Twitter following an official account of a very public figure constitute a conspiracy?

I think it's probably time for us to assess the legitimacy of this level of public scrutiny and outrage of something so laughable.

That is what is wrong with the political system in this country; a poorly informed electorate.

There exists an ocean of legitimate issues facing the world and the US that we need to make sure are being discussed. How Mrs. Clinton's social media management team handles her official Twitter account doesn't really make it onto my list.

Maybe we should all strive a little harder to make sure the 4th and 5th Columns are pushing a little harder to have public conversations of more worth instead of harping on something as ridiculous as an unsubstantiated (I didn't see a link to the actual report that would have necessarily been generated) analysis of someones Twitter account.
edit on 16-4-2015 by sstech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I say just randomly pick some person out of the general population and make them president.

Who's with me? I mean, honestly considering the White House cabinet the president confers with, the Senate and House of Representatives...any reasonable person should be able to do the job...?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm penciling in President Pot Plant.
edit on 16-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Your sarcastic blabbering does not change the fact that Hillary is a liar. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Your sarcastic blabbering does not change the fact that Hillary is a liar. ~$heopleNation

And your accusaton without backing does not change the fact that this thread is redonkulous. rather suspect she lies less than "WMDs" "mission accomplished" Bush/Cheney. But hey, let's hate on Hillary - makes men of us, no?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's been two days since this story broke. Why haven't we heard a denial from the Clinton campaign?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The boat sailed already.

Empty dock. No vacancy.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's been two days since this story broke. Why haven't we heard a denial from the Clinton campaign?

They're still trying to figure it out before they read it.

edit on Apr-16-2015 by xuenchen because: [-'o'-]...---...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And your accusaton without backing does not change the fact that this thread is redonkulous. rather suspect she lies less than "WMDs" "mission accomplished" Bush/Cheney. But hey, let's hate on Hillary - makes men of us, no?

What a sad and pathetically weak minded response. The latest? Lies about her families immigration history. It seems every single day it's another lie, just one after the other. Pretty sad that you support a liar.

~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

No, I never said I support Bush.
Actually, it's beginning to look as though she could say water is wet and you guys would shriek "lies!". I prefer to sit back, wait for actual documented proof, not demented hypotheses, and then judge for myself if there's an issue (Iraq has weapons of mass destruction") or a relative non-issue ("I have 2,000,000 Twitter followers"). C'mon..you guys tried to crucify here for going to Chipotle for heaven's sake. Wish there was this level of vitriol for the Disloyal Opposition.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join