It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Not-So-New Pleasure Killer Pills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

As someone with physical pain and PTSD, I can honestly say Tylenol does diddly for both. LOL As for PTSD, I find Cymbalta nightly, and Xanax when needed, more helpful.

I'm surprised it does anything at all, given how it works. But the findings in this study aren't that surprising, given others.

Personally, I don't use any.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AhsoVaniva

Sorry, post in the wrong thread

edit on 15-4-2015 by Azureblue because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This makes me think of the Stepford Wives From way back in 1975, that is the first thing that came to mind when I was reading the OP.

I will post the link for the movie but be warned its a long view. You can find shorter clips to get the gist of it.

Ya never know as they say.
Regards, Iwinder

ETA S&F
edit on 16-4-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

S&F AhsoVaniva

This makes me think of the Stepford Wives From way back in 1975, that is the first thing that came to mind when I was reading the OP.

CRAP! I forgot just how creepy that movie was. Can't imagine everyone walking around without emotions, eager to please and basically dumbed down to submission. And that was Hollywood.

Yes I can totally see the TPTB wanting to control the masses through mind control of some form, would it happen to complete generations, regions, classes or racial groups ... who knows? I for one don't want to find out.

If what is outlined in the OP is even remotely possible it scares the beejeevers out of me. Thanks for planting the seeds of a nightmare.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

top topics

<< 1   >>

join