It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS training camp only eight miles from Texas border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: Ironhawke

Are you a 12 year old?

I cannot imagine how someone could be so vocally wrong about so many easily researched topics.

He must be joking...

He even included FOX. Dead give away.

I am curious about the amount of Kool Aid this person consumed.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jinzetsu

Because Blackwater already dispatch their entire gang to Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Jesus Herald Christ on a freakin' rubber crutch , Man ...

We got Cops, Killin' everybody (been thinking about starting a thread about this →) Notice though, You Never hear of Federal Officers Killing, Not even DEA or FBI Lately , only Local, Cith , State,& County Officers seem to make the News, DAILY.
We 've got JADE HELM, that No matter how many times I search it, Never Comes up on my Google Suggestions List, as if Google hasn't cached, a million people searching that topic... yeah right!
We've got little Russian girls saying she is here so" Daddy can kill Americans", The Reds are everywhere!
what's Next? America finds out the Chinese are responsible for Americas' Mental Health, and weight Issues. They have been buying up All the Donghnut Shops Slowing down our population, all while buying up Dry Cleaning Shops, shrinking our clothes, , Causing us to get depressed , All so they Can speed in And invade while we We distracted with Yellowstone, gettin'blown up by Alien s !!?! ...

I Can't take much More... If the Law of Attraction is real and we Can influence it ., With this Many people focused on doom, we are in for some serious "Doom" .... & All I wanted was to lay back and enjoy the ride,I mean they are finally waking up to making Herb legal ,& some Dumbasses, have to spoil it for everybody !

edit on 14-4-2015 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Interesting that the article brought up BLM as well....says:

Mexican intelligence sources report that ISIS intends to exploit the railways and airport facilities in the vicinity of Santa Teresa, NM (a US port-of-entry). The sources also say that ISIS has “spotters” located in the East Potrillo Mountains of New Mexico (largely managed by the Bureau of Land Management) to assist with terrorist border crossing operations.

Now, we know the US has worked with the drug cartels in the past and likely currently. These cartels know ALL of the entry points and BLM would be a perfect resource to allow crossings at their owned lands. Could be the way IS plans on making their way in....through BLM land with info provided by the cartels that have been working with the US for a long time.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: greencmp

Are you a 12 year old?

I cannot imagine how someone could be so vocally wrong about so many easily researched topics.

He must be joking...

He even included FOX. Dead give away.

I am curious about the amount of Kool Aid this person consumed.

So if I disagree with you I've consumed 'Kool-Aid". Fallacious argument, void of merit. I disagree because 1.) this article is pure fear mongering, 2.) that site screams conservatism to me ( I already admitted a bias I have there) and 3.) apparently if you are a Liberal type who vakues people more than squiggles on a map, possessions, guns and Obama-hate, you are a kool-aid consuming idiot. Love the compassion here...

Seriously, can we find proof beyond Judicial Watch? That gets done, I might give it some credence. Til then, lay off the insults, epithets and denigration. I get enough of that for being both left of hatred and non-het, ty.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
A few well armed texans should get together for a hunting trip ...

I bet they are already planning it.

Those Texans are some real proud folks.

Isis is in for a real surprise if they think attacking Texas will be like attacking the Iraqi army.

After there first couple whoopins I bet they decide to move on to greener pastures.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
It's from Judicial Watch, which in my opinion has the same respectability and credibility of the Daily Mail, Alex Jones, Fox News and the Weekly World News. Ok, so maybe the WWN has a bit more reliability...

So way more than our own gov then?

I agree, even Alex Jones is more reliable than our gov.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

I bet they file a FOIA request soon.

JD has uncovered some good info in the past, and made some good exposures in court.

Wait....they are going to try to attack fort bliss?

Bwahaha, ahahaha....ahahaha ahahahaha!!!!!

Next they are going to attack benning......ahahaha, ahahaha!!!!!!

Omfg, oh I got tears running down my cheeks, oh my god, oh that was hilarious, thanks, I needed that.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wonder if they will get voting rights?
This could be a game changer. Isis would lean more towards the conservative side, right?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am upset I will never get to see Pyramids in Egypt in my lifetime. If these evil people are there, action should be taken by both governments. The evil people are there to instill fear and easy access to America to damage stuff. Obviously. I have never heard of the evil people trying to enter through West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee , Kentucky, or South Carolina. We All have guns and balls. Especially the women.

edit on 14-4-2015 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So,...what time does the bombing start?

Maybe the Iranians can go into Mexico and take them out for us.
edit on 14-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here in rural Wales UK,we have supposed "Jihad camp" and "Extremist training camps"according to some cops.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Again,if this is true these imbeciles are supposedley training in(among other places) the Brecon Beacons apparentley.

Massive idiotic fail,because guess who else trains in the same mountains?
The SAS,who would annihilate them by hand without breaking stride if they met.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You can bet the CIA is down there too.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If this is true, so what? There are much more dire threats in Mexico than ISIS.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

The pyramids are still there, so if you don't get to see them it is only cause you will have never made your way over there.

They said they want to destroy them, but that is a pipe dream.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

I believe Most of the area you listed lack One Crucial Piece, required for an" Invasion" .... A Border with another Country .... juss sayin...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
I am upset I will never get to see Pyramids in Egypt in my lifetime. If these evil people are there, action should be taken by both governments. The evil people are there to instill fear and easy access to America to damage stuff. Obviously. I have never heard of the evil people trying to enter through West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee , Kentucky, or South Carolina. We All have guns and balls. Especially the women.

Have you ever been to Texas?

I lived there for 2 years, they have just as much of all if not more.

They are choosing Texas though, because unlike the lower east coast, which would require landing craft.

Texas and new mexico share a land border, which makes an attack plan easier.

Though I still dont know how they are going to attack fort bliss.

That part is very funny to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i would like to see some credible evidence proving that this is true. i am not saying it is entirely impossible but i feel it is irresponsible reporting if not true, this news story is going to ruffle a lot of feathers and rightfully so if true.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
a reply to: greencmp

No. I just have a deep, brother I mean deep, distrust of anything that even hints of Right Wing Thought. That's all. And hey, "research" can mean 'I saw it on Infowars!". The raging terror of WASPs against "illegals" (still wondering how a human can be "illegal") and of a Reagan-era inspired group like ISIS (remember when they were compared to the Founding Fathers?). MY personal belief is if it's Right it's wrong until MASSIVELY proven otherwise. Yes, I'm biased. History and experience has taught me that.

Fair enough, that is understandable considering what "right" means to Democrats in today's political nomenclature.

Check them out, they are not "right".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's actually more of the fact that you keep running off at the mouth and still haven't disapproving anything that was in the report

Keep talking about how you hate the right wing and anything that comes out of the right wing yet you cannot disprove the information

So really your whole argument is invalid

Not only that you look ignorant for dismissing information off hand just cause you don't like the source

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join