It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible False Flag event in Des Moines, Iowa tomorrow on Tax Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

People need to watch that video on your third link! very good!! Thanx for the share of these links.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Huh?

This:

I'm not saying that the drills that were going on during those events (9/11, 7/7, etc) were unrelated.

Is not a way of thinking. I'm not sure what you mean. Aside from that, that's not even what I said I was thinking, I was just pointing out how that had nothing to do with my post. I wasn't mentioning my thoughts on any possible false flag or anything of the nature. I was just pointing out that drills happen all the time.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

That post I had sent you referred to this one of yours. "It is silly. They do drills all the time. Constantly. Some events are bound to happen while a drill is going on, since they're going on all the time."

The third sentence there was what I was talking about! My Bad though, sorry. It is the fourth that I meant. Right after "constantly" When someone does a reply, click the name in the reply to line. it shows the original post that the reply refers to.... Like here, click your name above.... See? It shows the post I am aiming this reply to... Makes it easier here. Well should be anyway....
SHeesh. Don't get Your panties all in a bunch. It is just comments here we are talking about....... Not like I said I am going to come over and steal your dinner for tonight...

edit on 14-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What did I say to make you think I "had my panties in a bunch"? I was just curious what you meant. Aside from that, what I stated is just a fact, not a way of thinking. Drills are happening all the time and there are bound to be things that happen during those drills.

I didn't give my opinion either way on if I think they're doing those drills to cover their nefarious operations, just pointing out that drills happen all the time so just because there's a drill doesn't mean anything. I'm quite sure there have been thousands upon thousands of drills where nothing bad happened.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ok, My Bad. Sorry about the panties comment. I just like seeing the word on the screen! LOL!!!
I now can understand your original intent and meaning of that post. With that under the bridge, we can now move on. I appreciate your understanding of me, in all this too. Thanx.

However It is a way of thinking when you stated that fact. It was you who thought to write that, so it was your thought. That's all I meant really, That thinking like that may be hazardous to your health! I don't buy that line. When you think like :" Some events are bound to happen while a drill is going on, since they're going on all the time." You may not be seeing the whole picture. The big picture. Where Something may occur exactly as it does in a drill, and you will not see behind the curtain where it was SUPPOSED to happen at the same time as a drill, so you would not see that it was an intended event, and the drills are there for a cover up.. Hard to put into words what I am trying to get across here, so I hope it did come across the way I wanted it to... Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No worries, I understand what you're saying and I appreciate the clarification as well!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Right On! All is well in our worlds then. Shweeeew. LOL!!

Prob see you around on the boards. Take care. Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
D'oh!!! Drill is over. Everyone packed up and went home.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Bummer huh....

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Not a bummer for me....just the tinfoil hat crew that thinks every emergency preparedness drill is a false flag in the making. Better luck next time guys?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join