It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq 'retakes over a quarter of Islamic state territory '

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk... well some advances made glad these animals are losing ground..

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Its a start .. long way to go yet till the worlds rid of the psychopaths ...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Its a start .. long way to go yet till the worlds rid of the psychopaths ...
true that the Me will be a far better place once they finally get rid of said people.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
ISIS is just a bunch of bandits and brigands with delusions of grandeur. Anyone that is part of ISIS is the equivalent of the stain found in your underwear after a long day working in the sun. The only reason they have had some success is there was a "BUNCH". WAS being key word.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Great and Boko Haram seemed to be getting their asses handed to them as well, need to work on Al Shabaab getting their clocks cleaned real quick.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
ISIS is just a bunch of bandits and brigands with delusions of grandeur. Anyone that is part of ISIS is the equivalent of the stain found in your underwear after a long day working in the sun. The only reason they have had some success is there was a "BUNCH". WAS being key word.

Theres still many psychopaths hiding in the woodwork more than willing to join them ... the problem is far from solved ...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

I wonder why there isn't similar progress being made in Syria?

That's a rhetorical question btw..

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The problem is that if facing defeat these psychopaths can just melt back into the local communities and in many cases own countries and blend in once more. Remaining hidden through intimidation and fear until their delusions take hold again. As the Viet Cong have shown, this is a tactic that is almost impossible to counter in open combat.
I fear that they have tasted what power they can exert and will learn from any mistakes made and rise again more powerful and confident, probably as splintered groups dispersed all over the world.

It is good news though, and I commend anyone brave enough to fight this terrible scourge face to face.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I wonder why there isn't similar progress being made in Syria?

That's a rhetorical question btw..

Cause of the pesky civil war going on.....

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yet there are still people on ATS who are convinced that ISIS will be establishing a caliphate and uniting the Muslim world.

new topics

top topics

join