It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Obama won't vote for Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
I've done a search of: change thread topic; modify thread title, no luck. It would appear I'm the only idiot in the room.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Excuse me! I did mean endorse. I'll change it if I can. however it is in my post but I did screw up.

You can ask a Mod to change it. It's a VERY bad title...

Obama is being smart in keeping his cards close to his chest. His endorsement will come when HE'S ready to give it.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Excuse me! I did mean endorse. I'll change it if I can. however it is in my post but I did screw up.

You can ask a Mod to change it. It's a VERY bad title...

Obama is being smart in keeping his cards close to his chest. His endorsement will come when HE'S ready to give it.

Yup just like De Blasio..I myself want someone to primary her, this thing about crowning I am not comfortable with.
she is gonna run Republican lite and rule corporatist heavy except with a dash of Gay rights and other trinkets tossed willy nilly to the grateful plebs.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Indigent
No getting an Obama endorse is a favor, now Hillary can say see see I'm not endorsed by "him"

She dodged a bullet

Running away from Obama cost the Dems dearly last election, as folks tried to run as Republican lite a thing most Conservative hate.

You have that a bit mixed up. Running from Obama saved what credibility and positions that they did/do have left. Yesterday his spokesman declined to give any hint that he would endorse her. Mostly because he does not want to get caught again with a lemon hanging around his neck when his party pick somebody else. How would that make him look then? Answer: Again out of touch.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Indigent
No getting an Obama endorse is a favor, now Hillary can say see see I'm not endorsed by "him"

She dodged a bullet

Running away from Obama cost the Dems dearly last election, as folks tried to run as Republican lite a thing most Conservative hate.

You have that a bit mixed up. Running from Obama saved what credibility and positions that they did/do have left. Yesterday his spokesman declined to give any hint that he would endorse her. Mostly because he does not want to get caught again with a lemon hanging around his neck when his party pick somebody else. How would that make him look then? Answer: Again out of touch.

What creds they all.....LOOOOST!! why the hell is Mitch still the senator from Kentucky he was totally beatable.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If he wanted to hurt her he would endorse her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join