It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of a New World Order [PART III] - Depopulation Agenda (Chemtrails, GMO, Vaccine Conspiracy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
[admin edit: The YT channel "SuspectSky" is a known creator of hoax videos]

This is the third installment of SuspectSky's Rise Of A New World Order, the other two can be found in my threads HERE and HERE

New World Order: a conspiracy by the richest and most powerful people on the Earth, which control the government/corporatracy and the Big Banks (collectively known as "the Super Entity") to seize global control as the elite ruling class.

Beginning with 9/11, the powers that be orchestrated a horrific terrorist attack which provided the justification to declare war, pass the patriot act, and create the survelliance state.

Then, the surplus war material flows to domestic law enforcement so as to quell rebellion and dissent as the Super Entity collapses the world economy and redeploys financial resources from the people to itself through massive bailouts that our leaders passed against the people's wishes. This bankrupts entire communities, steals their savings, and forces the population to focus on their next meal or finding their next job, instead of the tyranny unfolding all around them. As the housing market is consumed by the Super Entity, the Big Banks now turn from shelter to the other essentials of life - food and water.

This sets the stage for the final phase of the rise of the new world order - the global depopulation of the world's citizenry by a massive, coordinated, and full spectrum campaign of poisioning our air, water, food, and bodies through vaccines, GMO laden food, chemtrails, and fluoride in our water.

Will humanity fight for freedom? A new world order rises, but will it be Theirs - or Ours...

"We are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, secret oaths, and secret proceedings. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means to expand its sphere of influence - on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit and highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations..." - John F. Kennedy

The intro lasts 12 minutes, then it's on to NWO.
With all the conspiracy's, truths and agenda's in this world today , at what point will humanity rise above to fight this New World Order?
Is it worth fighting?

Are the people of this world going to piece together the new World Order agenda in time?

Do my children have a future in this New World Order?

Seems like they'll win without a fight.

edit on 4-14-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-14-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

The depopulation rake has many tynes, some of which you have mentioned. Agenda 21 is another.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Agenda 21 is mentioned a few times in this documentary, their plan is clear.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The global population increases every day, and has for a long, long time. The rate of growth is slowly declining, but it's growth nonetheless. If there's a depopulation agenda, whoever's behind it is doing an abysmal job.
edit on 4/14/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Depopulation takes time, watch the documentary, make your mind up after it.

Who's data do we trust anyway of who's counting the population of the world?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

New World Order: a conspiracy by the richest and most powerful people on the Earth, which control the government/corporatracy and the Big Banks (collectively known as "the Super Entity") to seize global control as the elite ruling class.

If the richest and most powerful people on Earth already control everything, why would they want to change anything?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because they want to reduce the world population, and this is Bill Gates words, "by 15%".

I think SuspecSky has solidly pieced this documentary together in terms of just how thoroughly researched and orchestrated into an efficient and informative digestible medium.

Watch fro 15:50 to hear Bill say it. And it's not just him either, plenty more express this depopulation agenda on camera too within this documentary.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Because they want to reduce the world population, and this is Bill Gates words, "by 15%"

Why would they want to reduce their power by 15%?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Because they want to reduce the world population, and this is Bill Gates words, "by 15%"

Why would they want to reduce their power by 15%?

Are you asking me to have a mindset like that of these elite?

Why wouldn't they? A smaller population would be more easy to govern with their one world government. It's what they want, and will achieve.

I'm sure many of these questions can be answered in the video. From 22:00 onward you'll hear Australian parliament member Ann Bressington discuss about her stumbling upon Agenda 21 back in 2008, it's scary what she has to say. I think it's scary when you see rich people live on news channels discussing how a country is over populated and if there plans "if successful" through vaccines, health care to decrease that by 15% e.c.t

That should have anyone's alarm bells ringing imo.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Are you admitting that you don't know what you're talking about? You have been twisting the words of people who are better educated and/or have more money than you to make them sound perverse. The perversion is between your ears, not theirs.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

If the richest and most powerful people on Earth already control everything, why would they want to change anything?

They don't want to change a single thing, the NWO is already in play.

A one world government and population control (rather than out right culling), are the very things that would actually help humanity as a whole and has nothing to do with the NWO. The 1% create conspiracies to make people believe what would actually benefit the people, is there enemy.

Like taking candy from a baby!
edit on 14-4-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Are you admitting that you don't know what you're talking about? You have been twisting the words of people who are better educated and/or have more money than you to make them sound perverse. The perversion is between your ears, not theirs.

I know what i'm talking about thanks, you don't seem interested in the video to find your answers, when enough evidence has been put together in it, to back up the claims i've posted.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I know what i'm talking about thanks, you don't seem interested in the video to find your answers, when enough evidence has been put together in it, to back up the claims i've posted.

How can you possibly know what you're talking about when you admit you cannot understand how the people you are accusing of plotting world domination think? If you cannot understand how Bill Gates thinks, it is you who is doing all the thinking. You are projecting your own fantasies of world domination onto the people who already dominate the world.

Bill Gates has all the money and power he needs. Reducing the world's population would not benefit him in the least. On the other hand, if the population decreases slowly over future generations, the world's resources would be easier to share. You are confusing Bill Gate's altruism with your own selfish lust for power.
edit on 14-4-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

How can you possibly know what you're talking about when you admit you cannot understand how the people you are accusing of plotting world domination think? If you cannot understand how Bill Gates thinks, it is you who is doing all the thinking. You are projecting your own fantasies of world domination onto the people who already dominate the world.

Bill Gates has all the money and power he needs. Reducing the world's population would not benefit him in the least. On the other hand, if the population decreases slowly over future generations, the world's resources would be easier to share. You are confusing Bill Gate's altruism with your own selfish lust for power.

Huh? lust for power?

I'm sharing a video with ATS, there is no lust for power here dude.

I'm just repeating what I've seen in this video. Upto you whether you want to watch it.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is one of the most disturbing videos I have seen.

I didn't have quite the grasp on the agenda 21 topic before.

Absolutely frightening.

This video ties together a lot of the conspiracies covered on this site, such as population control, vaccines, and even GMOs.

This really puts into perspective the global warming game as well.

I am not 100% sold on the chemtrails yet, more info needed. I wonder if they are related to the makeup of the fuel, and not so nefarious, but this video will make you take notice and really wonder.

Phenomenal job to who ever put this research video together.

It's lengthy, but I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.

I gotta laugh at the morons who get on here and argue without watching, it is blatantly obvious.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: to edit

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Guten Morgen-

"It is the most intelligent that KNOW they don't know everything..."

Just to play 'Devil's Advocate' >

At the end of their days in a 'skin suit' don't they also pass? Wouldn't the vaccines be more effective if they made the receiver "sterile" as opposed to passing on an unwanted trait/disease?

Chemtrails- Don't these folks have to go outside to play golf and sail their yachts? Central Flori-Duh looks like a checkerboard now and it was NOT like that before, but some of the Bush Cabal live right down the road..

namaste

P.S. My personal belief is there is no "death" and these turds KNOW it and KNOW the 'secret' about putting things in order for Your "grandson" (who will actually be You) That is why the present Queen is the SAME Queen as before. They got the info from the first Pharaoh/pyramid..

Our biggest hope could be that 'they' mis-use the Iraq Stargate and lose all their power. That thing took how much $$$ and how many Lives?

EDIT: I added 2 links regarding the Iraq Stargate

www.youtube.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: Added 2 links

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yeah what you said...what he said was redundant. After the center hiked the ball to the quarter back the quarterback seized control of the ball by taking it from the center.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It;s funny isn't it? For a supposed group of all powerful and all evil masterminds they sure are taking their sweet time with their "depopulation" plans, considering this conspiracy theory is about as old as I am. I remember coming here ten years ago and reading the same theories and the same nonsense, and yet nothing has happened in that time to even remotely prove any of it is even remotely real.

While people continue to believe this nonsense, they also conveniently ignore the billions paid in aid to the poorest countries, the fight against Malaria, Ebola and hundreds of other considerable causes of death, and, as you point out, the fact that their own power and wealth relies on the existence of a large population...

Reason and logic is not the strong point of many of these people.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Because they want to reduce the world population, and this is Bill Gates words, "by 15%".

Ah, Bill Gates, the man who has single-handedly led the biggest fight against Malaria the world has ever seen, doing more to prevent infant deaths in poor countries than any government has ever even remotely tried to do.

Funny, you claim Bill Gates is "in on this", but his own actions seem to suggest he's doing everything he can to reduce the death rates of the poorest people.

And I would love to see the evidence of people claiming they want to kill people. What they actually said (in the instances where there is ever any evidence of them having commented at all on population levels) is that there is a sustainability issue and that we should perhaps consider reducing our impact by having FEWER CHILDREN.

What you're actively trying to do is change the context of this from sensible population considerations to "they're going to murder us!!!!!"

There is a massive difference between reducing birthrates in places where resources are already unable to cope, and the idea that an evil group of masterminds wants to fire up gas chambers. It's so ridiculous I don't even know why I'm pointing this out to people when I know you already have your unshakable beliefs in this nonsense.

It all comes down to basic comprehension of English, and in this one respect plenty of ATS members have clearly failed.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

It's not evidence.
A YouTube video is not evidence, it never was and it never will be.

Once again, all you're doing is confusing a proper belief that we need to reduce BIRTH RATES to enable resources to be used effectively, with some nonsense fantasy about a group of people wanting to murder millions of existing people. It's nonsense, and it's willful ignorance of reality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join