It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is How The 2016 Election Will Play Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Hillary will win, because the puppet masters need someone , to placate the growing unease, of poverty, versus the well heeled. Of course nothing will change because their will never be "free beer tomorrow" but it will take the pressure off because the sheep will think with their short term memory, that things might actually change, when in fact they are getting worse. The female vote, will count because they are the ones, that want more money, to spend, and of course Hillary being a woman, will deliver, yeh!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
To the OP.

I have another view..

It will be between Hillary and Jeb..and Jeb will win.

Rubio is Jebs boy, no matter what they say.. He is just running to garner whatever Latino and Tea Party support he can get then roll over those votes to Jeb at the end.. Cruz also, I do not trust Cruz because of his wife and when he first appeared on the Political Map something was "off" He seems to pander to much and I sure he is a plant. Walker will get steam rolled and Rand will get screwed just like his father... I'm for Rand tho, like I voted for his father, they are our last real hope of turning this boat around.. But the people in power now know this too..All stops will be pulled to take Rand down.

Hillary is just there as a back up plan to Jeb.. The scandals her and her husband have been through along with the recent stuff that has came out is just to much to overcome.. I would not be surprised if they magically find some stuff to indict her on if push comes to shove.. The people pulling the strings have the Clinton's in their pocket.. They know all the dirt..Everything from Pedo Bill, Email Gate and Illegal donations that has recently been in the news is just there to plant the seeds...

You see all of this for the past Century has slowly been in the works, the Crusades never ended. Everything from Kennedy being Assassinated, 9/11, Arab Spring, ISiS and Obama is part of the plan..

There will be a "Biblical" war in the Middle East.. It will be destabilized enough to where they can Re-Build the Temple Mount no questions asked.

We will have to see where it goes from there.

I'm Voting Paul
edit on 13-4-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It seems TPTB have a new system. Run a candidate that will automatically give you a certain segment of the population. In this case the female vote. Not that a woman wouldn't make a better president. In fact, I think they probably would. Just not this woman.
The vast majority of the population has no idea what the important issues are. They just vote with who they think they identify with. In this case that's half the country off the bat.
This is just part 2 of the Barak experiment.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Look at the ""entire"" field ... and despair. There's 'really' no one worth a S# to vote for.

Rand Paul is not his daddy. He's as weasely and greasy-gross as Mitch McConnel (and they're buddy-buddy if you've ever seen them dance together behind the scenes).

I agree with the OP that there is no one other than Hillary to represent the Dems.

The Republican effort is all about increasing the Republican voter base. Jeb might be able to sway a lot of Latino votes. Paul might be able to draw the Libertarians. Either way (there) you're just pulling the 'conservative' vote further and farther left.

You know who's gonna win? Boehner. That's who. Another nobody president means Boehner sits higher on the heap passing laws that support his business friend's interests.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I see democrats gaining and keeping momentum as long as the republicans agenda is anti abortion, anti gays, and tax breaks for the wealthy

That is getting their base excited and maybe some new supporters, but there are so many dumb people in America now I am very skeptical that the Dems can win another Presidency. After all, conservatives generally have more kids, education keeps not performing well, and the people are being dumbed down with pointless TV, music, movies, talk shows, etc. When half the country thinks Glenn Beck is a wise man something is very wrong.

So many people now vote on retarded things like prayer in school, anti gay marriage, hating the government, etc I don't have much hope.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I have a different view of Rand. I think he is like his dad but he has realized and sure with his fathers support you need to act a certain way and say certain things to stay relevant..I think if we got him he would be very close to his dad but he cant scare all the would be voters away.. He has to stay more "center" but still keep the edge.

It pissed me off when everyone decried him a traitor when his father bow'd out of the race and he put his support in Romney.. It's like no one could understand he had to.. He towed the line for the conservative party..If he didn't he would be out.. period and never get a chance... He and his father know a 3rd party candidate will get steam rolled by the power brokers.. They will not let it happen.
edit on 13-4-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Hillary will win, because the puppet masters need someone , to placate the growing unease, of poverty, versus the well heeled. Of course nothing will change because their will never be "free beer tomorrow" but it will take the pressure off because the sheep will think with their short term memory, that things might actually change, when in fact they are getting worse. The female vote, will count because they are the ones, that want more money, to spend, and of course Hillary being a woman, will deliver, yeh!

How does Hillary do that - "placate the growing unease, of poverty, versus the well heeled"? She is the personification of the well heeled PTB. She is them in spades. She uses her self-important authority to enrich herself by abusing her station over the unwashed masses. Her brother makes money by selling access to her and Bubba. She sells access through the Clinton Foundation. The whole lot of them are corrupt.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

How does Hillary do that - "placate the growing unease, of poverty, versus the well heeled"?

By saying that she will, while Republicans arrogantly completely dismiss the whole issue.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: anonentity

How does Hillary do that - "placate the growing unease, of poverty, versus the well heeled"? She is the personification of the well heeled PTB. She is them in spades. She uses her self-important authority to enrich herself by abusing her station over the unwashed masses. Her brother makes money by selling access to her and Bubba. She sells access through the Clinton Foundation. The whole lot of them are corrupt.

Exactly , but the perception of delusion continues , as long as she fools most of the people some of the time, its enough to get in.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

+1002346778 to you sir

Ron talks about the family strategy meetings they have. Rand is playing "the game" and would mirror his father if he was president. Rand's entire political career has been him positioning himself for a serious run at the presidency with his father's blessing.

I went a to convention type thing where Ron was speaking and you get to do the handshakes. I was last in line and he gave me about three minutes of his time. I asked him something similar, and I got a smile and a sly wink.

edit on 17-4-2015 by Raxusillian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If Rand Paul doesn't get the nomination, then the GOP will have handed the youth vote to Hillary.

If they can't see that, then they deserve to lose.

I stand with Rand 100% he's the only one I will vote for. If it boils down to Hillary and Bush or Christie, this will be the first time in 25 years that I will not vote.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You guys still rocking the vote huh?

Presidents are groomed and ushered in, not elected. The leader image must fit the current agenda.

Now, who's the calmest? Who's the most "presidential"...?
Google each candidate... who looks best behind the podium?

Now you have your answer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join