It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is How The 2016 Election Will Play Out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe this goes into the prediction forum ?

Here is how this is going to play out. Hilary will be the democrat, the other democrats cant beat her. Lets just get that out of the way. The republicans will battle between Jeb, Paul, Cruz, Rubio, Walker, Fiorina and maybe Trump but I doubt it. The republicans will snarl and make each other look really bad just like the last time. Rand Paul will have a ton of supporters but Cruz and Rubio will get the majority of the fame on Fox, Bush will lay low until the last minute. Normally I would think Cruz would drop out after the Southeast and he may but Paul, Walker and Rubio will appear tied in the mainstream , Walker will disappear quick as well as Fiorina if she runs, Rubio will be a rude little bitch, people wont like him when they see it, but then again most idiots in this country think Ted is cool because his last name is Cruz when they have never even seen the Gomer Pyle looking guy. Fox news will then tell the bots that Jeb is the only hope so they will all vote Jeb last minute, even if the poles show Rand Paul beating Clinton and not Bush. Then Hilary will win. I would love to make my prediction a Rand Paul win, I mean compared to the rest jeez, I don't know enough about Walker but the others are out. I would vote Hilary before Cruz, Rubio or Bush. Those guys could set back progress in certain interests of mine that could set us back 20 years. Im sorry but I see the old cow winning in my deck of cards lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover
Rand Paul POTUS 2016

edit on 13-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

I am going to vote Paul all the way , No other Candidate is worthy of my vote as far as i see it ...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

There is still a lot of time, and I think you overestimate the power of Fox considering they were leaning Romney in the last election and Obama won.

We'll all just have to see how it plays out, but I agree that the GOP would be idiots to beat the crap out of each other. They should spend time beating the crap out of Hillary.

edit on 13-4-2015 by ketsuko because: posted in a hurry and wrote the wrong word

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I hope you're wrong. I really do think Rand has a shot at getting the nomination. I believe he'll be able to relate better than ole Jeb to the younger crowd. I also think that he'll be good at getting his message across.
I'd rather see Elizabeth Warren get in the race and get the nod for the Dems. She's at least "intelligent". Even though I'm a conservative, ( I didn't say republican), I've been following her for a lot of years. If Rand doesn't get the nomination I'll be looking carefully at the Libertarian candidate.

Good luck to us all.....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Games rigged as always ..
It will be two years of propaganda and mudslinging ... the idiots will vote .. and the worlds fooked as usual when hillary is elected .. no brainer to see that coming ..
edit on 13/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fltcui
I want to believe that too. Rand is the only one at this point I want to be president. Maybe and hopefully Im wrong
edit on 13-4-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Personally...I think Hillary Clinton will get the Democratic nomination....Jeb Bush the Republican nomination...and that Jeb Bush will win by a narrow margin...and once he is elected look out!...since the Republicans have the majority in the House of Representatives and the Senate.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Games rigged as always ..
It will be two years of propaganda and mudslinging ... the idiots will vote .. and the worlds fooked as usual when hillary is elected .. no brainer to see that coming ..

"two years" eh ?

yup "no brainer" is correct sir .....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I forgot about that in my prediction. Good point. That's something to think about for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Its early .. and no calendar at hand .. end result will still be that the idiots will vote hillary into office ..
edit on 13/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Jeb or Hillary = 4 more years of Obama.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Its early .. and no calendar at hand .. end result will still be that the idiots will vote hillary into office ..

surly you didn't forget what year it was did you ?

But i think we can agree that the people who are uninformed and un-awaken will indeed vote for "the most popular name "\

Unfortunately

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is still a lot of time, and I think you overestimate the power of Fox considering they were leaning Romney in the last election and Obama won.

We'll all just have to see how it plays out, but I agree that the GOP would be idiots to beat the crap out of each other. They should spend time beating the crap out of Hillary.

Obama was supposed to win and Romney almost screwed that up by showing up Obama. Didn't you see how relieved Romney looked after losing? Whom ever it is they want will be president and I'm not sure that's Hillary any more. She's a liability to TPTB at this point. She personifies them and they know it. They need a different puppet.
edit on 13514Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

For most part things like what year it is are irrelevent out here in boonieville.. more so when people in region use different calendars - some use western calendar.. some the chinese lunar calendar .. some the hindu calendar .. some the islamic calendar ..
Meh.. good day .. will leave this thread to get back on its proper track .,

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Personally...I think Hillary Clinton will get the Democratic nomination....Jeb Bush the Republican nomination...and that Jeb Bush will win by a narrow margin...and once he is elected look out!...since the Republicans have the majority in the House of Representatives and the Senate.

That's like I see it as well. Hillary will get the popular vote but remember that means nothing. There is an electoral college that actually chooses the pres. Remember when Gore got the popular vote in 2000 but "W" was given the presidency and we went to war.

I see that pattern being repeated again. More neocon war to enrich the war profiteers even more. They will ratchet up the state run MSM fear machine and people will stand in line to join the military just like the last time.

It astonishes me how short and easily manipulated the peoples memories are.

It would behoove the ideologically addicted to read a little history and see how the system really works.
edit on 13-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I just don't see how any republican will win any national election anytime soon. The action in republican state house's and the laws they will pass between now and then will motivate the democrat base more than anything else.

The complete zoo that is the republican primaries will also make sure dems show up in droves on election day.

The momentum was on the republican side during the last mid term election and there success in taking over so many state legislature and the laws they pass will deflate the motivation for many republicans to vote, and remind them why so many republicans are anti government.

I see democrats gaining and keeping momentum as long as the republicans agenda is anti abortion, anti gays, and tax breaks for the wealthy.

This will probably end up with a Clinton win for potus and most likely huge democrat wins in congress. Then in a few years America will rinse and repeat and we will forever have the same ol same ol.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Rubio is on tv right now, he seems like a rude little butthole. I can see him exploding when a democratic journalist starts pressing him. Rand Paul has a problem and that is he hasn't done anything bad. The person gets more airtime doing bad stuff. Rand needs to taut a black female as a vice president, or a black lesbian even better. Oh but he cant because he is offended by gay marriage, jeez why ? Rand, no one cares about the sanctity of your marriage but you and yo beeyach,,stick to the topics at hand and keep your opinions to yourself, cause lets face it, if you weren't for decriminalization and your father You wouldn't really be sheeyite so take my vote and get it done.
edit on 13-4-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A democrat would really almost have to vote for Rand as a "just in case" vote, no democrat in their right mind would vote for the others, but bots aren't in their right minds...........I just made a pun "no democrat in their right mind" get it

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Paul's initial announcement was very good and there appears to be at least some support from all parties. That is very unusual and it lends me to believe that he could actually win.

I hate to be pragmatic but, I believe that eliminating public sector unions is important enough that Walker has a shot too.

I believe that the most destructive is the teacher's unions but, the police unions are widely recognized as intolerable by average citizens.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I am gussing it will be Rand Paul vs. HRC, and it will be awesome. HRC will win, only serve 1 term. Rand will win in 2020. Not a "prediction", just hopeful happenings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join