It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way of looking at vaccine safety. Measuring the effect of immune disregulation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Have you heard the term immune disregulation?
You are not alone. It's a technical term for when your immune system attacks native and benign external proteins.
read more here

There has been a massive increase of childhood immune disregulation. The list is quite long and many of the newer ones have not even been fully articulated in medical literature. They are coming too fast for even this corrupt army of psuedo-scientists.

Here are some examples of immune disregulation. Each one is on the increase in children. Raise your hand when a child you know has one of the following:
1. milk, peanut, egg allergy.
2. Asthma
3. Type 1, 1.5 and 2 diabetes
4. Autism
5. IBS
6. Psoriasis

What are some of the weird syndromes?
1. I brought this last year.
2. Some other obscure medical terms not easily searchable

Let me get straight to the point here.

Vaccines should carry an immune disregulation "score" for the damage it can do.
read more here

Crazy? Bear me out here. Vaccines trigger the immune system in an unnatural way. The vaccine immune triggering mechanisms employing aluminum adjuvants are not as selective as our native immune system. Many, not all vaccines combine adjuvants and extraneous proteins from peanut, chicken embryo, cow embryo and this might shock you, human DNA pieces. The big picture is the one they don't want you to see. Nobody is rushing to do a study on PANS syndrome. Why?

There are known measures of immune disregulation and they should be prioritized and formalized in the licensing now. If medical science was following Nuremberg code and the Precautionary principle, it would be all over these trends.

read more here

The inaction is the injustice.

edit on 13-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: syntax

edit on 13-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: moved words

edit on 13-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: removed a word

edit on 13-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: added words for clarification

edit on 13-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: small syntax

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The constant bombardment of our young with vaccines is taking it's toll. You can't keep activating the immune system and not have it fight a real threat. If your immune system has nothing to fight, it will fight you. The immune response from these vaccines is real. The problem is that it is stimulated these immune chemicals can cause inflammation. They need to just give the basic vaccine. I don't know of any country in the world that gives as many vaccines as they do in the USA. They are waiting to see the problems associated with over vaccination. They know that over vaccination can cause problems.

It's not any individual vaccine, it is a combination of them. It is almost like our government is letting them use us as guinny pigs. The vaccines the rich get are not always the same as the ones we get either. There is a difference. Are these people like the president getting the same vaccines as we do? I know that those on Wall Street were getting special vaccines.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I am a child of the 70s, toddling about the early/mid 60s, vaccinated as everyone else had been "back in the day". I have lived my entire life on the Central Coast of CA. I never dared to do anything remotely taboo in my youth and early adulthood. No smoking, no recreational drugs, no fornication until married, hell...I was never even late for a class!

So you get my drift?

8 years ago I started having strange but random medical issues. Fast forward to 2015: 76 doctors later (not a typo...ever heard of Grand Rounds?) multiple labs, Xrays, Gallium scans, MRIs, Ultrasounds, CTscans, 2 abdominal exploratory surgeries, TEE procedure, 3 years traipsing back and forth to both Stanford and then UCLA... etc...etc.....I have been diagnosed with S.A.P.H.O. Syndrome. I will spare you the details of the acronymic solution
as that is likely off-topic
and I am pushing it now.

I have a double autoimmune disease. I am allergic to my own skeleton and the antibodies released to fight the inflammatory pseudo bad guys.

Huh.. What??? Allergic to your bones, you say?! That's exactly what I said!

No one has a clue where this "genetic" disease came from. Nary a whisper of it in my medical family tree history. I am officially a medical mystery...

I suspect there was much more on that sugar cube I was forced to eat as a kid.

Just saying...

edit on 1428986778Monday30Mon, 13 Apr 2015 23:46:18 -0500pmMonday46111130 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Have you heard the term immune disregulation?
You are not alone. It's a technical term for when your immune system attacks native and benign external proteins.
read more here

There has been a massive increase of childhood immune disregulation. The list is quite long and many of the newer ones have not even been fully articulated in medical literature. They are coming too fast for even this corrupt army of psuedo-scientists.

Here are some examples of immune disregulation. Each one is on the increase in children. Raise your hand when a child you know has one of the following:
1. milk, peanut, egg allergy.
2. Asthma
3. Type 1, 1.5 and 2 diabetes
4. Autism
5. IBS
6. Psoriasis

What are some of the weird syndromes?
1. I brought this last year.
2. Some other obscure medical terms not easily searchable

Let me get straight to the point here.

Vaccines should carry an immune disregulation "score" for the damage it can do.
read more here

Crazy? Bear me out here. Vaccines trigger the immune system in an unnatural way. The vaccine immune triggering mechanisms employing aluminum adjuvants are not as selective as our native immune system. Many, not all vaccines combine adjuvants and extraneous proteins from peanut, chicken embryo, cow embryo and this might shock you, human DNA pieces. The big picture is the one they don't want you to see. Nobody is rushing to do a study on PANS syndrome. Why?

There are known measures of immune disregulation and they should be prioritized and formalized in the licensing now. If medical science was following Nuremberg code and the Precautionary principle, it would be all over these trends.

read more here

The inaction is the injustice.

Hmmm.
You're citing Classen. Bad.
Not a very good "study" for the following reasons.
Classen owns an anti-vaccine organization and has published a range of papers on a supposed link between vaccines and immune related disorders. He also owns patents on “the act of reading the published scientific literature and using it to create vaccination schedules that minimize immune disorders” which can be licensed by others. An article on nature.com called him a ‘patent troll’ threatening the life sciences.
When Classen discusses proof of a supposed link between vaccines and diabetes in his review, he exclusively cites his own studies in the document.
Citing your own "research" to back up your own papers is a no-no.
He claims that the epidemic of obesity in children in the US has ended, and fails to discuss and control for other contributing factors to diabetes.
His theory of “vaccine-induced immune overload” ignores the potentially far greater inflammatory response that could be caused by the diseases vaccinated against.
Some other studies cited in his review contradict his claims. For example, Classen claims that the CDC found a link between vaccines and asthma. However, the actual study, when consulted, found the opposite to be true.

So a bad start there.
Are you being dishonest again or is it that your belief does not allow you to accept that there are bad people out there?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The constant bombardment of our young with vaccines is taking it's toll. You can't keep activating the immune system and not have it fight a real threat. If your immune system has nothing to fight, it will fight you. The immune response from these vaccines is real. The problem is that it is stimulated these immune chemicals can cause inflammation. They need to just give the basic vaccine. I don't know of any country in the world that gives as many vaccines as they do in the USA. They are waiting to see the problems associated with over vaccination. They know that over vaccination can cause problems.

It's not any individual vaccine, it is a combination of them. It is almost like our government is letting them use us as guinny pigs. The vaccines the rich get are not always the same as the ones we get either. There is a difference. Are these people like the president getting the same vaccines as we do? I know that those on Wall Street were getting special vaccines.

A child's immune system "is constantly bombarded" throughout every normal day with airborne pathogens, getting cuts and scratches, ingesting food (and in some cases non-food items).
The comment that the rich get different vaccines to rest of us could do with being proven else one would have to think it's a nonsensical and paranoid conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Aside from the rest of what you said, this:

When Classen discusses proof of a supposed link between vaccines and diabetes in his review, he exclusively cites his own studies in the document.

Is exactly why science is locked in a paradigm and will never change. Old values are reinforced by old studies and new research only comes to the forefront when those funding allow it to.

On the face of it a valid criticism, in reality - just another way the system fails and keeps the truth hidden.

Brilliant OP

Don't let the easily led vaxxers bring you down!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Back when there was a shortage of flu vaccines the people in some major banking firm were getting vaccines while nobody else was. They explained it on the news. They had ordered vaccines with a different and better adjuvant. Their vaccines were much more expensive.

That information should be on the net. It isn't a secret at all nor is it a conspiracy. It is just the way it is. Money talks, BS walks.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Classen owns an anti-vaccine organization and has published a range of papers on a supposed link between vaccines and immune related disorders. He also owns patents on “the act of reading the published scientific literature and using it to create vaccination schedules that minimize immune disorders” which can be licensed by others.

Should we just wait for Pharma to come clean? Or maybe we should wait for a university in the US or UK to charter a major study on immune disregulation and the lack of selectivity of adjuvants? No. That would be silly and you know it. Pharma's racket is being exposed. Manipulate all the journals, the university grants, spike the peer review, massive regulatory capture. Of course the breakthroughs are going to come from the fringe of this corrupt control structure.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

A child's immune system "is constantly bombarded" throughout every normal day with airborne pathogens, getting cuts and scratches, ingesting food (and in some cases non-food items).

You've made my point. The native immune system is attacked all day everyday. But it doesn't atack it's own proteins. The native immune response is balanced and highly selective. Vaccines should all be judged on BOTH seroconversion and selectivity. This is the way the native immune system works. Vaccines are dangerous hacks of a child's developing system. Read the last paper.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Aside from the rest of what you said, this:

Is exactly why science is locked in a paradigm and will never change. Old values are reinforced by old studies and new research only comes to the forefront when those funding allow it to.

On the face of it a valid criticism, in reality - just another way the system fails and keeps the truth hidden.

Brilliant OP

Don't let the easily led vaxxers bring you down!

What about when he lies about the results of a 3rd party study?
You lot are easily led by your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You've made my point. The native immune system is attacked all day everyday. But it doesn't atack it's own proteins. The native immune response is balanced and highly selective. Vaccines should all be judged on BOTH seroconversion and selectivity. This is the way the native immune system works. Vaccines are dangerous hacks of a child's developing system. Read the last paper.

It does if there's an autoimmune disease.
Which have been documented since way before vaccines were around.

And pray tell how the immune response differs to a foreign body from a physiological perspective.
As from what I know, the mechanism is exactly the same.

And I've read the last paper.
It's about as reliable as the one you started the thread off with.
Citation from the Geiers?
Oh please.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Classen owns an anti-vaccine organization and has published a range of papers on a supposed link between vaccines and immune related disorders. He also owns patents on “the act of reading the published scientific literature and using it to create vaccination schedules that minimize immune disorders” which can be licensed by others.

Should we just wait for Pharma to come clean? Or maybe we should wait for a university in the US or UK to charter a major study on immune disregulation and the lack of selectivity of adjuvants? No. That would be silly and you know it. Pharma's racket is being exposed. Manipulate all the journals, the university grants, spike the peer review, massive regulatory capture. Of course the breakthroughs are going to come from the fringe of this corrupt control structure.

Oh I forgot.
It's all a big conspiracy isn't it?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Back when there was a shortage of flu vaccines the people in some major banking firm were getting vaccines while nobody else was. They explained it on the news. They had ordered vaccines with a different and better adjuvant. Their vaccines were much more expensive.

That information should be on the net. It isn't a secret at all nor is it a conspiracy. It is just the way it is. Money talks, BS walks.

I'm sure I asked for proof.
That's not proof.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Here is the event I am referring to . www.naturalnews.com...

There was a release later in defense of the conglomerate that the vaccines they received were special made and ordered from Europe. They would never have been available to the common citizen so they were not taking away people's vaccines.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

So because you nor your doctors know where this disease came from, that allows you to make the jump in logic to its cause being vaccinations despite no evidence showing that to be the case? Confirmation bias anyone?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You're citing naturalnews.com. You might as well be citing the drunken ramblings of a hobo.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

www.foxnews.com...

www.businessweek.com...

But neither of these articles explain the different formulation I was talking about. I am wondering if this incident is related to the other article I read about the vaccines with the other adjuvant in them. Those other vaccines I am talking about are not payed for at all by our government. Evidently these ones at sacks and citi were paid for by our government.

I know, these also are not legit sources like ATS is.

edit on 14-4-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: GetHyped

www.foxnews.com...

www.businessweek.com...

But neither of these articles explain the different formulation I was talking about. I am wondering if this incident is related to the other article I read about the vaccines with the other adjuvant in them. Those other vaccines I am talking about are not payed for at all by our government. Evidently these ones at sacks and citi were paid for by our government.

I know, these also are not legit sources like ATS is.

All three of the links just say that they got them earlier than some of the public.
There's no mention of them getting a specially made one.
They obviously paid someone in the government for them.

I very much doubt there's a secret vaccine for the rich.
Outside the realms of conspiracy anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It isn't a secret at all. If you have the money you can get these vaccines. Since when are we limited to taking the regular vaccines that are given to the majority of the population here in America. They would probably need to be approved by the FDA though to be sold here. Here is a list, but this list may not include all the companies. www.cdc.gov...

What company makes the vaccine you take? Most people haven't a clue. Not all companies use the same formulas to create their vaccines. I am probably intolerant to an adjuvant used. I may be able to take a vaccine without that adjuvant in it but I am not sure it is the reason so I am avoiding the shot. I got the flu when they had me on meds, I found that the meds actually suppressed my immune system and I was getting sick a lot. They put that in the drug so people do not react negatively to the medication.

Since then I have not had the flu and before that I never got the flu bad. My wife would bring it home from work and be sick for a week but I was only effected for maybe a day. She had the flu shot and got the flu at least once every other year. That means it wasn't working that well for her. She was in a high risk job for the flu though, working with the health department. She would get so jealous that I got over it so fast and I didn't even get a shot. At least four or five times the doctor verified it was the flu. She needed to go to the doctor if she missed more than two or three days of work for her job. Being the fact that she does not react negatively to the shot means it can help to protect her though.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My wife and I the other night sat down and thought about everyone around us, and how everyone gets sick at least once every three months. All of those people get a yearly flu shot. My wife and I haven't gotten the shot since middle school, and either of us haven't fallen ill within the last eight years....I can't even remember the last time I caught a real cold. The funny part though, is when those people get sick, especially her mom(yearly flu vaxxer), she gets all confused and just can't figure out she got sick....but she swears the shot works, Lmao.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join