It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think Obama Likes To Mess With People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have no care either way just curiosity, doesn't bother me, not this. I think it is on purpose that Obama mentions Christian history during a speech about Islamic terrorism and seems to purposely do, say or don't do something Christians find offensive. Also the way he at first refused to call them "Islamic" terrorists. I think its on purpose just to mess with people and Fox news. Maybe Obama is destroying the country, I DONT KNOW, but where are his daughters going to live if he does, in Magnum PIs house in Hawaii which is the U.S.? Maybe its because the religious get butt hurt so easily. It really needs to stop because he is just giving Fox news something to talk about , something for Shawn Hannity to look even more ridiculous talking about. Maybe he is a genius with bad intentions ? Maybe Obama is just an idiot with good intentions ? Maybe he has a hard job that we don't know all about ? Wouldn't some of his close ties in the white house leak something if his intentions were untoward ? I do like my Obamacare and would like to keep it. Any thoughts ? I live in South Carolina so Ive heard the " hes a muslim terrorist" or "he is the leader of ISIS" before, anyone got anything better ? Is he just messing with them ? Jusss Playin?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Frankly, a little of everything is possible but, we simply do not know.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I hope you're not looking for a concrete and absolute answer to this, you're not going to find it lol

It does seem as if there's something going on behind the scenes in his statements. If there is, it's far more malicious than simply trying to mess with christians.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Its politicians job to play dumb sometimes. Confuses the hell out of people, case in point.

Believe me, they know exactly what they are doing.

Fooling most of the people most of the time.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What people have to realize is that 'fox news' is just one aspect of Rupert Murdochs propaganda machine, disguised as news. It caters only to murdochs own personal political views.

They'll attack anything that's not considered 'conservative' or 'oppressive' no matter what they say or do.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Who doesn't like to mess with people though?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it strange that he hears about tragedies or events occurring when we all found out. If true, that is one inept Peesident.
reply to: Foderalover

top topics

join