It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media screaming vote for Hillary because she's not a Republican...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
America. It never ceases to amaze me how fast we forget what our politicians have done.
There are too many woman that

are

voting for the bitch, just because she is a woman.

I do have a bit of faith left though. My mother, who was a hard core Obama supporter until recently, actually said that anyone who votes for Hillary, is an idiot.

Go mom!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
yee haa....here we go again with another installment of "Your Candidate Sucks but Mine is Somehow Above the Rest"

Not saying I agree with her as POTUS bust here we have yet again...like every full or midterm election..."MY candidate is better than yous!"

Instead of recognizing that they all suck. I have no problem with the anti-Hillary brigade but it gets so old listening to this stuff like a record spinning. They ALL lie. They are ALL corrupt.

Where is the win in this one? I don't see it on either side.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
a reply to: Kali74

I plan on voting for her because she's a better candidate. The fact that she's not Republican helps.

I know... But she IS a Democrat...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ketsuko

And that's why you don't understand why people aren't voting for her just because she's a woman.

So basically you are simply voting anybody except Republican?

Since the Democrats aren't even talking about putting anyone except Hillary up ... my options are, at the moment, somewhat limited to say anything.

But I haven't quite decided. I do know that 12 years of a POTUS named "Bush" and 8 years of a POTUS named "Clinton" are quite enough for me.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton.

We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside Barack Hussein Obama, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you, Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee.

P.S. The Committee has raised $ 0.16 so far. 7/24

I won't Vote For Hillary if she was the Last Woman On Earth The Ugly Old Cow!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Ironhawke
a reply to: Kali74

I plan on voting for her because she's a better candidate. The fact that she's not Republican helps.

I know... But she IS a Democrat...

Which makes me more likely to vote for her. I mean, it wasn't Democrats who have been committing treason Right(wing) and left lately...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

I just don't like voting either Democrat or Republican. I see no answers from either party.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'd vote a third party if I had options other than the Libertarians. I'd vote Green, but honestly there's no chance in heck of that ever winning. So I guess I'm stuck with the Dems, which is the lesser of two weevils.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

When you resign yourself to believing that you are throwing your vote away by voting for a candidate that won't win, you are just reinforcing and further entrenching the broken system that we have. We can't enact change without the people. We can't get the people if everyone individually believes that their vote is lost for casting it in that direction.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

And I agree to a point, but at this point is that not the truth? Is Ross Perot tried again and I voted, knowing well he does not have the power to beat the Dem/Repub candidate, then what is my vote? It feels to me like a throwaway because it will either do absolutely nothing, or by proxy strengthen one of those candidates by taking away a vote for the party I may have otherwise voted for.

Again, not attempting to be a douche by any means. I want so badly to have some third party try, but at this point with the healthy and powerful lock the two sides seem to have, it is hard to see a Lib vote as anything but a throwaway.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I think the DNC could have floated almost anyone and won with the crop of Republicans they've got... but they're insisting on Hillary because the Democrat party has sold out to a large degree.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Anything is possible with enough effort, but if you resign yourself to defeat you'll never make it possible. I know that the task seems insurmountable, but that doesn't mean we can't try.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Kali I agree with you most of the time, but this time I'll have to disagree.

I know everyone is tired of voting for the lesser of two evils, but Liberals and progressives wasting their vote on a third party candidate that has virtually no chance of being elected will just ensure a Republican victory.

Would you rather have Hillary Clinton or would you rather have a bible thumping, climate change denying, scientifically illiterate, bigot Republican?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

or would you rather have a bible thumping, climate change denying, scientifically illiterate, bigot Republican?

You think Hillary is the only one that could defeat that?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

that is a darn good answer. I will add my voice

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I find it extremely racist that the Democrats think they can just put a WHITE woman as president after a remarkable Black man... are they saying the Black man wasn't a good President? Are you telling me out of the MILLIONS of capable Black democrats that not a single one is better than this WHITE woman? How racist... I'm offended

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join