It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Ex-Senator Pursues Claims of Saudi Ties to Sept. 11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

1-What possible benefit could the Saudis think they would get from this?

There a lot of nuts in every country.
Why it wouldn't surprise me if someone flew right up to the capitol steps to deliver messages.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
I'm waiting for the accusations of Senator Graham of being a "conspiracy monger" to come from the usual suspects.After all how dare he accuse our valiant Saudi allies of such a thing didn't they buy,uh I mean didn't the FBI clear them as did the 9/11 commission?

Which is why this report can go either way really. I wouldn't assume his aim here is proving Saudi involvement. Or that it was covered up. Or even the reasons for both. As most within higher governments, as well as here, already know this to be true to some extent. Outside of this court case for surviving families, any wide-spread dissemination of this as part of a genuine "truther" movement, falls woefully short in that purpose, almost backwards.

Somebody other than terrorists with box-cutters allowed 9/11 to happen, somebody with tremendous influence, not at all limited to Saudi Arabia, as we saw with NORAD/Thermite/Magic passports/Building 7/ETC. "Terrorists" who do this kind of things are all webbed up puppets and property of different government superpowers. It's important to remember the US gov. recognizes a threat to our National Security & public stability much larger than announcing our existing enemies as perpetrators, & that would be announcing it was found to be done by existing allies of ours. I'm sure there were all sorts of secret dealings, and what-not, as well as, secret punishments & so forth I don't doubt. But I still have a huge problem with that. I'd like to know if Mossad did it, even if half of the US disagrees. The word "terrorist" is a god damned Ace up every governments sleeve, to be played to us. How do you like that?

Lastly, it could just be painted this way by the MSM. Yet I still doubt this Ex-Senator is in any accurate sense of the word; a "truther". Although he might be helping certain surviving 9/11 victim family members to be getting compensation. The article seems to mark it as the center of the whole story, although little talked about yet here. It seems Saudi involvement must be proven for those families claims to be ruled on in favor of their compensation? Did I read that right? This I would love somebody to expand on. They were relying on FBI testimonies/etc for proving Saudi involvement in the first place? Under a certain rule, they are allowed government compensation in the event of a terrorist attack? How does this Ex-Senator aim to involve Saudi aiding 9/11 to pertain to this compensation law?

tl:dr - Articles good in forcing TBTB to admit more real truth, but it undermines the weight of evidence against real perpetrators, or those superpowers that "allowed" 9/11 to happen. Most likely the real perpetrators gained the most from it. They would have a patsy of course, as well as back-up patsies. Personally, my money is ofc on Mossad. Lastly, the main point of article seemed to escape most posters, and that is the requirement of Saudi involvement to be proven with sensitive pending-evidence, to finally get compensation for 9/11 surviving families. Anyone want to expand on the laws behind this?
edit on 16-4-2015 by Arrestme because: tl:dr option

edit on 16-4-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
A practical question occurs to me on this, or rather a few. 1-What possible benefit could the Saudis think they would get from this? Going after your single largest client and the preeminent Western power? Seems pretty stupid to me. 2-Let's say this is true? Ok, now what? Go to war with Saudi Arabia? Really? Invade the Country that holds the most sacred site in all of Islam? Sure, that seems like a smart plan. And I am just so sure that people on here would not utterly crucify the U.S. for doing such a thing. This is another "America just can't win" situation. I really do not care whether they were involved or not, to be honest. The guys who flew the planes are dead and the guy who masterminded it all is dead. Good enough for me.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the Saudi's involvement could be to destabilize the region, and come out on top.. Not to directly attack the US.. the Bush's are tight with the Saudi's , they both benefit from it, the Binladin family has been rewarded with huge contracts. Al Qeda was CIA..

Like everyone who has really took the time to dig into this has been saying all along..it was a Concerted Effort by the Saudi's , Bush Regime (NWO types), and Mossad..

These missing pages from what I have heard and the FBI report basically show The US Government evacuated some Saudi's week prior to 9-11 .. These people who were evacuated out of the USA had direct tires to the Saudi Government and all have had ties with the terrorist who did 9-11... Ties like having them stay at their house and bankrolling .... etc.

And think about it, the stuff we are talking about is just some of the "evidence'" that "made it into" the 9-11 Report and 1 or more "Poorly put together" FBI report's

See they had over a year before the Commission even started, like 400+ days.. Plenty of time to loose, misplace, destroy, "forget" evidence while nailing down a good story to pass of as the OS..

That's what occurred to me at least.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Only 15 years too late. Someone thinks it'll catapult their political career. If he is indeed sincere, he would be murdered and that's how you know it's smoke and mirrors.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Far easier to let the press imply anything about him and see what sticks.If he persists then we will hear about how he's about to create an "international incident." with the Saudis.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Eisegesis This is very well laid out and totally very well written! Great job here politely shoving this into the faces of those who would be apethetic to the heinous crimes that were 9-11!!! Very well done Indeed!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Very Interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wish this man the best of luck. I am glad there are some good politicians left although they are few and far between.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I honestly think the 28 pages reveals more than just Saudi Arabias involvment in 9/11.

I think the US government is protecting, or being made to protect by certain fragments within its ranks, Israel and probably Pakistan.

The 9/11 operation was made possible by, and with the colusion of, various intelligence services all of which claim to be allied to the US governemnt.

If the 28 pages give proof that this is true.

You only have to look at the visa's given to the "terrorists" at the behest of the CIA, and the Talibans complaints about the ISI controlling them too much, but thanking them anyway fro hiding them for the delivery off 500 landmines, 30 RPG's with 3000 grenades and sundry Ak's and machine guns*

*BBC documentary Secret Pakistan Part 1 - Duble Cross.
edit on AM7Sun20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join