It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio Announces Candidacy for President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: Ironhawke

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I'm pretty sure anybody is better than our current fool in the Oval Office.

So we can put you down as a vote for Hillary, then?

Paid for by the GOP....

If she was running against Obama last time I would have.....

I still would have voted for President Obama, wouldn't vote for a Republican again if God Herself demanded it.

GOP - your party for evil.

edit on 1342015 by Ironhawke because: reasons

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
He's probably running for 2024. This election cycle is to introduce him to America and booster his name recognition, he may run in 2020 yet when the Democrats win in '16 he may just pass on that and wait for 2024. Jeb wouldn't pick him if he's the nominee, both because of disloyalty (for running against him) and he's already got the Hispanic base covered.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

So you would have been in favor of the southern democrats with their Jim Crow laws?
I would hope you would be willing to vote on the present candidates and not the past or possible future ones. The makeup of the parties has changed before and likely will again.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Let's put it this way : if I had to choose between a republican and a satan-Hitler hybrid who planned to eat my soul and use my carcass for fertilizer.....I wouldn't pick the Republican.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

You should ponder your avatar a bit before mailing in your vote for the rest of your life.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
He's probably running for 2024. This election cycle is to introduce him to America and booster his name recognition, he may run in 2020 yet when the Democrats win in '16 he may just pass on that and wait for 2024. Jeb wouldn't pick him if he's the nominee, both because of disloyalty (for running against him) and he's already got the Hispanic base covered.

You actually think Rubio is running "against" Bush ?

The fact that Rubio is officially "running" means the entire plan is controlled to the "Letter".

There are no enemies at the high levels.

The MSM has many people totally freaked out.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

That's ok..fairly certain Spock wasn't a Republican either. Helped too many people, you know...

As the old Vulcan proverb goes " Only Nixon could go to China"...with the oft-forgotten ending "..and maybe should have stayed there"
edit on 1342015 by Ironhawke because: added a bit

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm one of the people. What do the People Say?

The "People" have 3 choices.
Vote for a Republican who will declare war somewhere.
Vote for a Democrat who will declare war somewhere while raising taxes and trashing the middle class.
Stay home and deny the winner a mandate.

Are you smart enough to figure out what to do?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Throw darts and hope you miss the board.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: buster2010

Dubbya was a war monger true, but Obama is a cold war monger...1000 time's more dangerous.

This has nothing to do with Obama because he and Hillary aren't married or some other relation are they?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Dubbya was a war monger true, but Obama is a cold war monger...1000 time's more dangerous.

This has nothing to do with Obama because he and Hillary aren't married or some other relation are they?

What difference would that make?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: buster2010

What difference would that make?

I imagine quite a bit to Mrs. Obama and President Clinton.....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wouldnt be a circus without clowns ... let the show begin .. any idea what odds the bookies in vegas giving on him ?
edit on 13/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Rubio is a rude butthole. Rubio would make the drug/prison issue way worse, he hates marijuana. He hates my insurance. Im sure I have atleast a few things in common with each candidate but he doesn't seem too cool and collected, doesn't matter, he wont win.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There is probably a youtube vid or genealogist that has them mapped out as 16th cousins, but then again, what difference does it make, aren't they all related ? Maybe that's it, they are a bunch of inbreds running things.

edit on 13-4-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

How do you deny them a mandate? Politicians don't listen to non-voters. The 2014 elections showed a 'landslide' victory for the GOP with barely 30% of registered voters voting. You think the GOP has stepped back thinking they don't have a mandate with just 13% of the population sending them to congress?

Don't lie to yourself, voting matters. Otherwise we wouldn't have the parties spending $1 billion a piece next election cycle.

edit on 13-4-2015 by links234 because: Wrong percentage.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If voting didn't matter, why is the GOP so dead set against certain folks doing it? You know,the rampant "voter fraud" and whatnot? The rewriting districts to limit who can vote for whom?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I learned from a certain esoteric teacher of wisdom that the ego is your worst enemy. What he said sounded quite egotistic. I am not interested in all of the names up for candidacy at this point.

That teacher of esoteric wisdom was Vernon Howard. The man is someone who mastered this universe in my opinion. Look him up.

I believe what Vernon said, and that leaves this: Would you vote for a candidate that is egotistical (His own worst enemy)

I won't, because no matter what he says- it doesn't seem like he's taking a wise approach. I predict today that he will not get elected. I think some people will vote for him, and that will divide the results enough to prevent the Republicans from getting the White House back. If the GOP were to select him for the nomination, he wold fail miserably. End of prediction.

edit on 4/13/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If voting didn't matter, why is the GOP so dead set against certain folks doing it? You know,the rampant "voter fraud" and whatnot? The rewriting districts to limit who can vote for whom?

Sounds like the MSM has you trapped in their endless loop of propaganda.

The room with no doors.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds like the MSM has you trapped in their endless loop of propaganda.

The room with no doors.

Nah..I generally ignore the MSM..I dislike the GOP due to morals, conscience and the fact I have a soul ( and not one sitting on my shelf....)

If I want comedy I'll watch CNN and if I want really bad sci-fi I'll tune into Fox Noise, tho. #Gobama?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join