It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio Announces Candidacy for President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) has announced his candidacy for President.

He is a Republican, he is young, and he is Hispanic (Cuban descent), and he has a U.S. Birth Certificate !!

This will probably make the Republican ticket for 2016 Jeb Bush for President and Marco Rubio for Vice President.

Hillary and any other Democrat will have the time of their lives trying to justify themselves against Bush and Rubio.

Very interesting to watch as candidates come to the stage.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) on Monday entered the race for the White House, telling donors on a conference call that he is “uniquely qualified” to lead the Republican Party into battle against Hillary Clinton in 2016.

"I feel uniquely qualified to not just make that argument, but to outline the policies that we need to have in order to achieve it," Rubio told the donors, according to The Associated Press.

Portraying Clinton as a candidate of the past, Rubio, 43, talked about the opportunity awaiting the GOP as it seeks to recapture the White House after eight years out of power.

Rubio jumps into White House race with jab at Hillary Clinton

What do the "People" say?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Hahaha! What an idiot!

Did you see him drink that water?!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What do the "People" say?

I still don't like any of them and I am not fond of his stance on atmospheric re-employment.

It is a Florida thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He isn't Hilary. That's about the best thing I can say about him.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The Reality for Rubio is at Best , a V.P. Position .

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I say Hillary could be Marco's great, great, great Grandmother...barely ticking!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

At least he was drinking water unlike Hillary who was falling down drunk and got a major head injury and blood clot. Now if we elect her, we have to start worrying about whether or not her brain damage will prevent her from doing the job. You know, like we would with any NFL player who gets a concussion.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hillary and any other Democrat will have the time of their lives trying to justify themselves against Bush and Rubio.

It won't be that hard to do. Rubio is known for his spending sprees on the parties dime. The Dems will have a field day with that.

As far as Bush goes he's another Bush. They will say something like this "His father was a warmonger his brother was a war monger do we want to take the chance of voting in another war monger"?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hillary is a bigger war monger.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Dubbya was a war monger true, but Obama is a cold war monger...1000 time's more dangerous.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure anybody is better than our current fool in the Oval Office.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't think America nor it's People are Ready for a Commander In Chief with Men o pause and Access to a Nuclear Arsenal in the White House just yet.............
edit on 13-4-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And Mrs. Clinton and entourage don't? Remember that secret service flap over the Colombian hookers ... Yep.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actually, Time magazine had an article last week "Doctor says, Hillary perfect age to be President" she is post-meno according to a doctor.

No bias at "Time" of course.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actually, Time magazine had an article last week "Doctor says, Hillary perfect age to be President" she is post-meno according to a doctor.

No bias at "Time" of course.

And it's neat how they do that, if any GOP woman was thinking about running, they're in trouble with TIme because I think they're all much younger and thus "unstable" and "dangerous" ... Nope, no bias at Time, but it is good to know they've labeled Hillary a dried up old hag.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How about the GOP having Laura bush run for president. Her and Hilary share the same qualification, both married presidents. What difference does it make!?!?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

So we can put you down as a vote for Hillary, then?

Paid for by the GOP....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

So we can put you down as a vote for Hillary, then?

Paid for by the GOP....

If she was running against Obama last time I would have.....

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

How about the GOP having Laura bush run for president. Her and Hilary share the same qualification, both married presidents. What difference does it make!?!?

Rush Limbaugh said today "Hillary is the most cheated-on woman in American history."
edit on 13-4-2015 by Granite because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join