It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic on Aliens and how it connects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
World renowned psychic Sylvia Browne talks about aliens in her book Prophecies, saying aliens will have a mass landing in 2010. She also says that they are allready among us and at that landing date of 2010 the ones allready here will come out of the closet. What makes this so weird is that she says they come from The Pleiades and Andromeda, both places lots of other people are starting to come out and say that they are from.

aliens.monstrous.com...

www.steelmarkonline.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
www.sylvia.org...

This is Sylvia's predictions, although there is more information in her book.

Look at the very last prediction.

The FBI and police have been using her successfully to solve mystery murders, all pro bono work.

Been on many TV shows, she is famous.

[edit on 21-12-2004 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus She also says that they are allready among us and at that landing date of 2010 the ones allready here will come out of the closet.

so all along they've been gay and not gray?

Originally posted by DarkCyrus What makes this so weird is that she says they come from The Pleiades and Andromeda, both places lots of other people are starting to come out and say that they are from.

It's not that wierd. Why would she make up two new planets? Using two well known names gives her story some credibility in the eyes of believers.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
excuse my ignorance and manners,but I think it's clean bs

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Maybe I can borrow Billy Meiers' "ray gun" and thwart those nasty Pleidians....

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
www.sylvia.org...
This is Sylvia's predictions, although there is more information in her book.
Look at the very last prediction.
The FBI and police have been using her successfully to solve mystery murders, all pro bono work.
Been on many TV shows, she is famous.
[edit on 21-12-2004 by DarkCyrus]

I believe she also stated that the Democrats would win in 2000 with Bill Bradley, thats just one example of how wrong she has been.

I would take anything she says with a large dose of salt.

A great many of her predictions are very general, and if you know enough about the particular subject she claims to be predicting you could probably predict it yourself.

i.e. John Travolta has to be very careful flying his plane in February.

What kind of prediction is that, does John not pay much attention when he normally flies?

Sorry, but I think this is just some old hack unashamedly making a buck out of peoples gulability and willingness to accept gossip.

PKD

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
drive human consciousness backwards in time through mysticism. seems to have been working up to this point.

new topics

top topics

join