It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate LGBTs, Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Christians, Muslims...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Whoooooaaa - you are probably reading this because you already deeply offended by just the title, am I right? Obviously I did something there that really gets your racial-discrimination part of your brain going!

Now before you go all crazy on me, let me explain what my title means. I noticed this a while ago and it really bothers me and I believe this is the ultimate core problem in our society that controls almost anything including the law today: People using affiliation as defense for special protection and it's resulting instruments like political correctness.

Have you lately heard any of the crazy fines and laws surrounding things that involves LGBT cases for example? There is always one little detail that is right in the center of everything and routinely gets overlooked, for example: I am part of the LGBT, I am Black American, I am a Latino, I am a Christian, I am a Moslem, I am White etc.

It seems that this is a common theme surrounding people who like to gain special protection by hiding behind a "affiliation" to put more urgency to their case and this is what really bothers me and what I really hate is that certain individuals use those very same "affiliation" as a weapon for their cause.

Now I talk about "affiliation" and I think that's really what it is. We are all humans living and working in the same environment in the end of the day and most of us really don't care if someone is gay, religious, different color, speaks different languages, etc. It doesn't affect how we do business and it doesn't affect our personal lives - and even we get into an situation that makes us uncomfortable it's not because any of these reasons but more because we are humans and there will be always disagreements.

Also I am not saying that being affiliated with a group is bad but using it as a legal instrument to gain advantages should be unlawful. Most true discrimination cases already fall under existing law that have nothing to do with affiliation anyway.

Now the issue is that affiliation is really deep rooted in our society and even more it's been taught as something "good" to protect against the other "evil people".

So I guess it just wishful thinking in the end because with this kind of behavior comes power and there will be always people using this power for their very own advantage..

Maybe one day ..

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dont like human behings much, cause we suck as a species.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Heck, I'm just a misanthrope.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

From, the title, I guessed where you were going with the OP.

It's not the label that is the problem. It's the human mind's reduction to binary and a failure to understand the complex nature of life. It's epidemic in the US because of the propensity of Fascists to position the populace for war at all times. Hook, line and sinker... as they say.

I intended to point out that the action of hating is bankrupt of intellect, morality and value.

How much hate is healthy? If you are awake, you know the answer.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

0. That's the answer. No hate is healthy. And to believe otherwise is ridiculous. You don't have to be 'awake' to know that.
edit on 13-4-2015 by pfishy because: That reason

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Haters gonna HATE!
been dealing with them since I was a kid

youtu.be...

[lol, sorta my ATS xperiance so far]
It's all part of the "Divide et Impera" strategy whereby TPTB protect themselves via manipulation of the
tribal mentality they've been promoting since day one, with the occasional offering of scapegoats to the mob.

if everyone were an INDIVIDUAL these tricks wouldn't work...
edit on 13-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: added gif

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nope. I read it because the title amused me and made me curious. Rant on.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's natural for species to want to gather with others of their particular sub-species. Humans are no different. Now that the world is more connected than ever, that is changing. It will continue to change... just give it some time. Our existence is a small blip in time.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Your rant makes me think of the G/Sgt in Full Metal Jacket: "I do not look down on snip snip snip snip etc, in my eyes you are all equally worthless"

edit on 13-4-2015 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I gave you an S&F but would give more, if possible. I agree with your post. Hate affects the hater. The hatee, not so much.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: newWorldSamurai

Evolution is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There is actually a shirt for you. It says "I'm not Racist. I Just Hate Everyone."

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think you read my rant. Quiet the opposite - my shirt says something like "Drop the bull# and act normal".

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think you read my rant. Quiet the opposite - my shirt says something like "Drop the bull# and act normal".

Yes, but my point is that no one acts normal. Or at least d@mn few of us do. So my suggestion stands. People these days make me sick because no one is themselves. They're all part of this or that group.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
No actually I was wondering what type of person hates everyone and everything and is still existing in this world
edit on 14-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Hee hee hee that is great

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Life is not that complicated.

Don't try and equate life to a binary equation it is not that complicated.

We have made it a lot more than what it really is. Take one day at a time don't think of tomorrow don't worry about yesterday just focus on the today. Anything more just creates trouble in your mind and over comes your psyche and will bring more on you than need be.

Work hard, marry and have children and just live life daily. It is more than enough.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oops

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: pfishy

Hee hee hee that is great

I guess...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

G,day mate
read your title and figured it would be a good read and the thought crossed my mind
goodo this bloke is politically correct.
he is being inclusive
look i dont give a fig newton if a bloke is black white or brindle but if he wears it like a badge to try to intimidate
me or make me feel guilty for something that may or may not have happened a hundred plus years ago.
i will either walk away or tell him to bugga off and if he wont he may very well cop a cricket bat

new topics

top topics

join