It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predestination...anyone else see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Under the radar and a very good movie. For all the sci fi fans (or anyone else for that matter) who are looking for something a little different then this one is for you.

The basic idea of the film deals with time travel. The main character is what's called a "Temporal Agent". Yeah, it sounds kind of stupid but stick with it. It's only the tip of the iceberg. I haven't been stunned like that since watching the Usual Suspects for the first time.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

I thought it a great movie myself!

Had to watch it a few time as it can be rather hard to follow the first time around.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Fantastic movie, there is even another thread on it already...but that's ok, like you say it is well under the radar, this thread helps to give it more exposure.

Isn't it funny how some movie get all thehype and are rubish, but movies like this are hush hush.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I thought it was good myself. It left me thinking too. If the protagonist in the movie conceived and gave birth to itself, was he/she created from nothing?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hmmm...I scanned the Movie forum and didn't see another thread. I guess that's what the search function is for. Mods, feel free to lock/move this if necessary.

As for some of the other posts, yeah this move deals with a serious paradox. I don't want to give much else away for those who haven't seen it. I can't stop thinking "If I put him in front of you, would you kill him?"

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Free Link?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I thought it was a proper movie , the story broke my brain though

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The tale of a man (kinda-sorta) who became his own grandpa. That movie tied my brain into a knot.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hmmm...I scanned the Movie forum and didn't see another thread. I guess that's what the search function is for. Mods, feel free to lock/move this if necessary.

Don't sweat it, the other thread was a little while ago now, besides, like I said this film deserves more exposure.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I just watched it. It was brilliant.
I shall watch it again tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
One of the most mind blowing time travel movies I have ever see!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
It must have! *spoiler*
He was his own dad and mom....
Unless I didn't catch on.

top topics

join