It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akshardham in Delhi, India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So today's Bing picture of the day is Akshardham in Delhi, India.

It's beautiful, but I've never heard of the place nor have I been to it "In my everyday reality." As soon as I viewed the picture of the day it was deja-vu!

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was departing in some kind of futuristic like airport, except there were no planes. It felt more like I was traveling there through an Out of Body experience, and the airport like place was a portal to get there. The view I had of this place looked almost exactly like the Bing picture of the day. The only difference was when I got there it was more cloudy lower to the ground, from my view from above.

This was the exact temple I first saw as I arrived at my destination! Even down to the open area around the temple, I was there just the other night. In my dream I did know I was in India, I had that general knowledge in the dream state. As the dream went on I arrived there and started to study their culture and inquired about their belief system, interested to find out more and study it.

To my surprise, I was meet with resistance and looked down upon as an outsider. I remember being in a huge and tall library like setting. It was hard to find others that were approachable and/or willing to assist me with the search of their knowledge. I was very surprised by this in my dream and remembered having a distinct feeling of being an outsider and not very welcomed. Then my dream was complete and I woke up.

Here are the closest images I could find that matched my view coming in to this place from above in my dream. Also Bing picture of the day is very similar.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, experienced something similar, or have any ideas of what this could mean? Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Sounds to me that it very well have been an out of body experience event! Those you approached were not familiar with you in their own oobe's. They were probably just naturally wary of your presense in their realms.(?) Just a thought here. Later, Syx.

join