It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIGHT & DARK, share your subjective perception for a Alien/Dimensional Visitor to understand.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As stated share your subjective perceptions of LIGHT and DARK for a visiting ALIEN/INTER-DIMENSIONAL to understand your personal POV... Thanks in advance to any who give it a try.

LIGHT*-Consciously more AWARE of the reality perceived among potential peers
(like ANGEL Lucifer) is said to be
and or a Illuminating device (like a STAR)
or potential Light emitting, transmitting/being (like a Light being)
BEINGS OF THE LIGHT would be beings that depend on Light emitting sources for survival and visual perception…

Locations for growth and development potentially would be planet systems where the planets can emit chemical LIGHT from chemical clouds or existing Light emitting chemicals found on the planet in mineral form or even in flora-fauna forms from Bioluminescence like processes…

or BEINGS OF LIGHT may be found within STAR SYSTEMS

A star system or stellar system is a small number of stars that orbit each other,[1] bound by gravitational attraction. A large number of stars bound by gravitation is generally called a star cluster or galaxy, although, broadly speaking, they are also star systems. Star systems are not to be confused with planetary systems, which include planets and similar bodies.

LIGHT “Bearing Light” for those who perceive reality through physical photonic lenses or eyes of perception, who may at times find themselves within darkness.
But may also function as a Mental-Spiritual System assistant/servant for those mentally impaired with dark consciousness…
LIGHT may have negative effects on BEINGS OF THE DARK, as well as engage dark consciousness.

DARK-Consciously UNAWARE, potentially ignorant or asleep in the reality MATRIX…
(like some misled in masses) are observed to be at times
Deceptive and may carry out malevolent acts (like the ANGEL Natas) is said to
May travel within shadow like body or may only be observable within visual peripheral observable form by unaware beings, not to be confused with -BEINGS OF THE DARK-

A BEING OF THE DARK-may exist in areas where Light is not found, areas full of ENERGY still.
Such as areas within the ISM

the interstellar medium (ISM) is the matter that exists in the space between the star systems in a galaxy. This matter includes gas in ionic, atomic, and molecular form, as well as dust and cosmic rays. It fills interstellar space and blends smoothly into the surrounding intergalactic space. The energy that occupies the same volume, in the form of electromagnetic radiation, is the interstellar radiation field.

-or areas potentially within the IGM VOIDS

Intergalactic space is the physical space between galaxies. The huge spaces between galaxy clusters are called the voids. Surrounding and stretching between galaxies, there is a rarefied plasma[117] that is organized in a galactic filamentary structure.[118] This material is called the intergalactic medium (IGM)

And so a BEING OF THE DARK has a potentially different environment suit/body and eye make up from BEINGS OF THE LIGHT…

It is important to add that both BEINGS OF THE LIGHT AND BEINGS OF THE DARK CAN BE LIGHT OR DARK IN CONSCIOUS. It just depends on the benevolent and malevolent balance they possess…

Dark is uneasy for those to see within or through, those for example like BEINGS OF THE LIGHT, who may perceive reality through physical photonic lenses or eyes of perception. And darkness may require a BEING OF LIGHT the need the use of a illuminating device or scope to maneuver through or observe within…

OP continues with LOVE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Are carbon and light related?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vataOsadhi

There are carbon based beings who see LIGHT such as humans and even some insects and other animals. So my answer would be yes vataOsadhi...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Light: the presence of electromagnetic radiation generated by the excitation of electrons and the subsequent release of photons after they return to their base state.

Dark: absence of said radiation

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
And so a BEING OF THE DARK has a potentially different environment suit/body and eye make up from BEINGS OF THE LIGHT…

My believe is that the external expression of the above on earth is clearly visible and even felt. They may look like eachother since one was created in the others image. After the fall they both expressed light and dark in conscious.

Currently the light is expanding because a new day is rising.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The way you describe it is this way:

Darkness: instinct, impulse, habit, self-serving
Light: consciousness, reflection, empathy

Just I disagree with the polarizing view made here. It's not all light OR dark. At any moment, we can be more conscious or less conscious. We are climbing and descending a ladder. We are not 100% at the top or 100% at the bottom.

You can't say THIS is Light and THAT is Darkness because these qualities are relative. You have "more conscious" and "less conscious".

Also I don't like the connotation of these words light and darkness. I prefer to simply stick to a descriptive word: self-conscious and altruistic or instinctive and self preserving.

Self-consciousness is a characteristic of more evolved animals, it doesn't mean a plant or a rock is "evil" or "dark" because it's not as conscious.

Same with altruism, a carnivorous animal shouldn't have empathy for its prey. Are frogs evil for eating flies? Of course not.

Such things are relative qualities and its not good to depict them as inherent, nor as to imply one is better than the other.

Darkness is the eternal void from where all things came, light included. It's not evil, it's not bad. It's maybe just a bit scary if you are afraid of eternity.

Before you were born you had no consciousness, you were from the dark. Darkness is your mother and will be your final resting place. That's what it really is.

"evil" and other moral judgements (sadism, hate, ...) are totally different things and actually you NEED a conscious individual for them to become reality. So in reality, it's truly only through light that evil can even exist.

That's why it's dangerous to mix concepts like consciousness/instinct; light/dark; moral evil/moral good like you are doing because they are not related the way you seem to believe. They are different, independent realities.
edit on 13-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dear aliens/interdimensional beings:

light: nothing but a state of forced blindness imposed by a society that prefers to ignore issues, lack of detail. over exposure. When by choice of by force you cannot see what is in front of you.

Darkness: a condition people endorse when they realize no amount of logic or debate will underexpose the big picture. Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy someone once said.

On a side note, please don't eat me. I probably just taste like chicken.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

it's all I could think of while reading this post

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Obviously anything with mass has some darkness to it.

I prefer to look at this as elements of Earth/Air/Water/Fire and the 5th element.

Darkness would be a subset effect of water, contracting, dark..
Light would be a subset effect of Fire, expansion, light..

Liquid Sovereignty by Eyedea:

Harvested love only comes after rain
Even though it brings overwhelming strain
It falls from all skies so I can't complain
Without it, our growth would not be the same
Most people like to have someone to blame
But it falls randomly, not taking aim
It makes up one half of the yin and yang
Without the water, you can't have the flame
Without the water, you can't have the flame
Some are content holding ground in their game
But when my soul steps to exit this frame
I will be reincarnated as.. [Rain]

Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain

Needless to say I am not a fan of the Black Sun idea.. Of course depending on their meaning, they may be using the word dark to mean spiritual.. The unseen realm.. The Dark world. Physicists call this (dark matter/dark energy)..

And if they are, then I am of a similar mindset to the game they are playing.

Morality as a concept described as dark and light (bad and good) doesn't match dark and lightness as experienced in the physical/spiritual worlds.

Coming across a being of pure light or pure dark? That's going to hurt in either case. haha.

edit on 13-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

originally posted by: vataOsadhi

My believe is that the external expression of the above on earth is clearly visible and even felt. They may look like eachother since one was created in the others image. After the fall they both expressed light and dark in conscious.

Currently the light is expanding because a new day is rising.

The various reflections, generated from the SOURCE detected within your belief fields vataOsadhi, at times do appear to have the ability to fluctuate between the LIGHT and DARK consciousness 1 also believes...

The FALL. At times my perception visualizes a Advanced CREATOR Creation Energy Group or groups. That were or still are under the HIGHER Guidance of a possible more advanced or elder Sentient Intelligence. My perception feels a percentage of these groups were tempted... By a intelligent and tempting and possible deceptive force among them that wanted many to FOLLOW its interest. As the percentage followed the intelligent deceptive they were possibly promised their own kingdoms perhaps in a area full of SPACE for them to develop their kingdoms and beings to follow/worship them. The trick was however all their kingdoms were to serve the intelligent deceptive forces kingdoms will and so many lost their free will energy. Unless freed...

So though my perceptions are subjective vataOsadhi 1 can agree that after the fall many changed and the yin/yan energy still encircled by the source was spawned due to many leaving the original guidance influences that once kept them in balance...

edit on 4/13/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think you may be correct about this.
I also think some would be jealous of my freewill.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
The way you describe it is this way:

Darkness: instinct, impulse, habit, self-serving
Light: consciousness, reflection, empathy

1 Apollos JUhrman but these descriptions you shared above that you felt 1 is describing are more associated with a LIGHT and DARK consciousness... BOTH are forms of consciousness. When 1 writes about LIGHT and DARK perceptions I try not to make one better then the other. However I do try to share from my perception range what I feel LIGHT and DARK are from various points of being a being that dwells in light or dark regions of Existence to the consciousness potentially possessed by these beings... Its written that way as to not appear to take sides.

Just I disagree with the polarizing view made here. It's not all light OR dark. At any moment, we can be more conscious or less conscious. We are climbing and descending a ladder. We are not 100% at the top or 100% at the bottom.

Yes 1 agrees.

You can't say THIS is Light and THAT is Darkness because these qualities are relative. You have "more conscious" and "less conscious".

more conscious and less conscious to 1 JUhrman are basically like saying the more conscious the brighter the less conscious more dim. At the same time 1 is not placing a which is better or worst conscious label just describing them from my subjective perceptive observation...

Also I don't like the connotation of these words light and darkness. I prefer to simply stick to a descriptive word: self-conscious and altruistic or instinctive and self preserving.

Your subjective analysis of Dark and Light are accepted JUhrman. For you are explaining from your subjective perception your views as asked within the OP.

Self-consciousness is a characteristic of more evolved animals, it doesn't mean a plant or a rock is "evil" or "dark" because it's not as conscious.

Interesting that your perception range feels some plants or flora would be seen as dark by me due to you feeling there are no self conscious flora... Very interesting

1 can understand your perception range more and to clarify no I wouldn't feel a plant or unknown mineral that I am not able to detects conscious level would be labeled dark.
Dark conscious would be a aware being intentionally acting malevolent upon other beings unaware of its activities and or even of its presence... Dark because that being or force of beings has placed or captured many unaware and misled the Dim...
Light conscious would be a aware being, aware of other beings malevolent activities upon the unaware or dim. And that Light would provide assistance to the mind setting where consciousness is located. LIGHT in this form perceived and described as due to the way actual light illuminates dark for those to see or recognize better, the LIGHT helps the dim see better potentially upgrading the consciousness to brighter settings...

edit on 4/13/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

Obviously anything with mass has some darkness to it.

Yes, 1 would think the same would be for mass less entities as well

I prefer to look at this as elements of Earth/Air/Water/Fire and the 5th element.

Darkness would be a subset effect of water, contracting, dark..
Light would be a subset effect of Fire, expansion, light..

Your subjective perceptions analysis are accepted
Thank you for adding your views KnightLight. Your Darkness and Light comparisons to water and fire make sense to 1 , the stillness like deep space and the burst throughout the stillness expanding new horizons once nonexistent.

Needless to say I am not a fan of the Black Sun idea.. Of course depending on their meaning, they may be using the word dark to mean spiritual.. The unseen realm.. The Dark world. Physicists call this (dark matter/dark energy)..

Dark like just unaware, like some in physics are unaware of the full functions of the matter/energy and so labeled dark energy/matter until more Light is brought to the understanding of what that energy/matter REALLY is...
This is a good way for some to understand that just because something is dark its not necessarily equal to evil in all perceptions... At times it can mean unaware. Unaware of the metaphysical - spiritual - astral associations to the reality perceived due to being left in the dark on the intelligence related. Which in turn leaves many in position to be misled as they are already awaiting guidance due to them being dim...

And if they are, then I am of a similar mindset to the game they are playing.

Acknowledged
although when considering the multiverses perhaps some can manifest within certain physical ranges of perception observable from distance with scope or collider like technologies...

Morality as a concept described as dark and light (bad and good) doesn't match dark and lightness as experienced in the physical/spiritual worlds.

Coming across a being of pure light or pure dark? That's going to hurt in either case. haha.

Perhaps that is why KnightLight through proper meditations and concentrations and conscious expansion a balance can be found and maintained as ALL are more understood that make up the WHOLE*
Thanks for the rain poem 1 likes and for your subjective perceptions data shared on the LIGHT and DARK OP topic

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
By the form, wherein we perceive from - functionality oft veiled. Perceived opposites serving the same ends.

Path of Resistance (scenic route) - exponential returns the service of one, of all - sufferance unto mass graduation.

Path of Submission - direct route, all-knowing trust/faith - acceptance.

By function of the form; the veil that grips but a detour - freewill awestruck; deducts laws based on resistance - masters of reaction; glorified purpose bound by gratification.

Vessel of the senses, colourfully DIS/atTRACTIVE - not-conqueror, master-exploiter of the boundary-laws - comfortable DEL/illUSION; forgot why. Know the fleeting of source is but another bypass, all roads lead.

Amnesia of transitions will have one wade the unknown waters - Line of sight; the point lost. Knowledge misplaced; ye once dweller from the land.

Sands of procession; recycling cause through function - till critical mass unITE; object realize - synergistic service enforced.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
are mushrooms evil. Because they don't require light to grow.
How about the creatues of the deep sea that live in total darkness? Creatures of the caves?

How about mold that grows in total darkness as well?

I mean, Light can't be life if all life dosn't require it to live.

What's with the whole light vs dark anyways. It's either something can be seen or not seen.

A rattlesnake dosn't see by light, it sees by body heat. Basically light falls into many catagories. Moving mass and particles.

But debating light vs dark isn't something a physics major can entertain if given religious context. What does Light vs Darkness mean for non-solid non organ particle state aliens visiting earth?

Well the aliens is saw were blacker than black, but they can shapeshift to give off pure light as well, or remain neutral as in manifest to give a human form but only they are faceless. So they can shapeshift into what would look like a white person without hair or a face and no reproductive organs will remaining naked.

Can teleport. And they travel in metal discs people call saucers.

I donno much about this gnostic belief system being enforced that makes people think that non-physical beings have to be from some alternate universe seeping into ours or something but the aliens i saw are basically living-politergiests. Living spirits almost. I say living because they come from this *Universe* if there even is another universe besides this one. and they were forged to be the way they are from technology used on another planet.

Some of them are human tho, who have undergone the process of particle state consiousness compression via particle embuing chambers. So in technicality, they Die and change from their flesh, bone and blood state into an imbued consious particle state. But you basically have to die to reach that state because the body as well as the consiousness, the mind. Everything is reabsorbed and copied into multipul particles to create a swarm of copies of the same particle and they all act within a network. Giving them the ability to shapeshift and to remain synched. They can take advantage of particle spooky action to transfer these consious states via over large distances in order to teleport.

This particle species uses a set of particles that are immune to physical matter because they do not react conventionally in the same way. meaning they can stop orbiting around each other to gain full immunity to passing particles. Particle compression creating a true solid object prevents charges from being lost, as it is not typical matter.

I could go into further detail but i don't think anyone would believe me anyways.

edit on am40000003015Tue, 14 Apr 2015 04:44:28 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It would be impossible to provide information on how i would go about characterising light and dark, because it would all depend of the perceptions of an ET / Inter-dimensional being, which we cannot know until we have dealing with that being.

We can't begin to guess at their perceptions and comprehensions as we don't know 'how they operate'.

I would imagine though, if they are advanced and smart enough to make it here to study or contact us humans, that they themselves will be the ones that would make efforts to intellectually accommodate humans, not the other way around.

IOW, they would be the ones explaining their perceptions to us.

Besides, 'light and dark' in the context your present are euphemisms in themselves.

We're not talking about the presence or absence of photons after all, but rather about acts and feelings of love, kindness and goodness in opposition to acts and feelings of hate, hostility and evil.

I'd imagine there'd not be much we could teach them about such things...not if they are seasoned travellers of the Cosmos and we haven't even left our homeworld yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Well, I usually experience such concepts as a vibrational awareness or psychic manifestation of thought forms.

So I suppose in my instance, the concepts of Good and Evil wold merely be relative to my personal perception and interpretation of these two types of variables in that "Good= Pleasurable and Enjoyable" and "Evil = Painful or Distressing".

This is, of course, assuming these alien beings have an understanding of psychical sensations such as pain and pleasure.

Depending on their ability to perceive such sensations, I would go with the hope they have a concept of nerve endings and an understanding of general human physiology.

If that attempt failed I would try the angle of "Good=Harmonious and Ordered" and "Evil=Discordant and Chaotic" in the hopes they had an understanding of sound wave mechanics and the effects of vibrational frequencies.

This might fail as well, as even our own species continues to fight over what type of music is considered "good".

If they are Higher Dimensional and Benevolent when it comes to understanding such matters, I suppose there may be no effective way of ever communicating these concepts completely as we have come to understand them. I would suggest they incarnate as human beings at that point and live a lifespan on our planet in hopes of coming to a personal understanding themselves.

If they are lover Negative Dimensional is is highly doubtful I would be able to communicate to them at all given their usual latent manifestations and the pain it causes upon my person. Should they be Lower Dimensional Benevolent but earnestly hoping for awareness of Higher Planes conceptualizations of these awareness precepts I would be as kind and as patient as possible while trying to explain such matters to the limits of my abilities and their respective understanding of my attempts at teaching such.

So, you have presented us all with a most interesting quandary.....and I thank you for that kindness.

edit on 4/14/15 by GENERAL EYES because: amended afterthought for clarity

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There is the physical aspect of light and dark, however in the context of philosophy I believe that light represents awareness, i.e. "to shed light on the subject" and darkness represents ignorance, i.e. "to be kept in the dark".

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Light = Aware, Seeing/Understanding
Darkness = Not Aware, Not Seeing/Understanding

Therefore Light is Wisdom (understanding things) and Empathy (understanding others).

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Light = Aware, Seeing/Understanding
Darkness = Not Aware, Not Seeing/Understanding

Therefore Light is Wisdom (understanding things) and Empathy (understanding others).

If all you do is reflect light, without taking it in you are not aware. Darker colors take in more light. Lighter colors reflect more light.

If I had white pupils I may be inclined to agree with you..

In fact without any darkness, how do you think a being could be focused in a spot?
darkness is gravity.

I would have to say all understanding comes from the play between dark and light.

In general Light cannot "see" light. In GENERAL... A photon can not bounce off a photon..

Anything solid has some darkness in it. And with out darkness, there is no way to coalesce your thoughts. No way to "gather" yourself.
edit on 15-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join