It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Stephen King Character Are You?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
CHRISTINE (the haunted car) - You don't say much, but everyone wants you. You're mysterious and know really good music taste.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

It was rumored a few years ago that Javier Bardem had been cast which, I didn't think was too bad a choice. This was back when Ron Howard I believe, was set to direct. As an ardent King fan since childhood I, as I'm sure many others can attest to as well, have been less than thrilled with the consistency of his film/tv adaptations. There is usually some "in joke" or whatever, that makes the worst at least watchable but, his multiverse deserves much more than that. I would not even know where to begin with The Dark Tower series. How in the world (because we know they must) do they make Susannah/Odette digestible for a mainstream audience? I had a hard enough time getting my head around "the chair" on an epic journey and at that point, had read and enjoyed the most absurd of King's oeuvre. That being said, I think Oy will be the coolest thing ever.

This all makes me think more and more of a thread I'd like to start involving King, twinners, his multiverse and how it parallels ours.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I got

Zelda

"To be honest you are the creepiest person ever. Then once you get know the real you, you're pretty chill. You've just had a harsh life."

lol OK

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join